• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Basketball 2011

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I thought I made it because it had me ahead of IYF in the standings on stattracker. Yep, super gay. Now that I'm out all the good players on my team will be healthy, huh?

I'm next it seems.

Or at least it doesn't look good so far. chico has more guys going than me though, but if he gets production out of no names I'm through. IYF proved that no names can win you big weeks.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Congrats on still winning, Showtime. My team is more fucked up than fucked up right now. Past week Lin, Hill, and Crawford have all been injured. All guys that helped me beat Branduuuuuuuuuun. Plus JJ played like shit. He needs to be consistent.

shutupchico

Reaction score
going pretty good so far, sucks losing luke last night just cuz he's a trademark part of my team, but barea has potential to be a lot better. no wade tonight, yes. we can't use the injury line against each other, both been screwed this year.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Guess I just need to accept the fact that I'm gonna be out round one. chico has a massive fucking lead and my guys aren't playing....................................

we can't use the injury line against each other, both been screwed this year.

lol don't matter. My injuries are affecting me now. Yours aren't. If your team was healthy you'd be a top 3 seed.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
And Showtime has already come back to tie up the matchup. Why am I even trying? I was out first round last year too. Seems like I'm the Portland TrailBlazers of the fantasy group here.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Despite having far less guys playing so far still not liking how my match up is starting. Got dogshit games from Klay and Gay and Anderson didn't play.