Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
TD productive as fuck when he's playing though. I think he'll bite me in the playoffs though. Especially with Z-Bo playing like a shell of his former self.

shutupchico

Reaction score
had to make the move, can't rely on kaman getting healthy. this flu thing has gone on way too long, cost me.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Smart. I like it when my players play too. For some guys, it doesn't happen often (Rose), but it always brightens my day when they do.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
TD productive as fuck when he's playing though. I think he'll bite me in the playoffs though. Especially with Z-Bo playing like a shell of his former self.
It will cause he'll get rested during playoff games you need him in due to Pop, lol. Part of why Duncan does still play pretty good is because he does get rest so kinda works and hurts both ways.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Duncan missing 1 game per week during the playoffs hopefully won't knock me out though.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Smart. I like it when my players play too. For some guys, it doesn't happen often (Rose), but it always brightens my day when they do.

smart because speights plays 10 games in the next 2 weeks, dumb because i didn't drop kaman yesterday to have someone playing today. watching bass grab every rebound in sight is pissing me the fuck off.

Showtime

Reaction score
Playing against P1 instead of Brandon is AWESOME.

I would have beat him 10-4 this week, hopefully my 3 point shooters do well next week and it will be an easy win hopefully.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
rofl @ Brandon keeping Westbrook on his bench.

Ah well. I'm thinking about tossing David Lee on my bench tonight since turnovers are so close between us and Lee likes to turn the ball over a lot.

Yeah I think I will. 12-2 looks likely. :)

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Really didn't think Brandon would get his ass kicked like that. Not surprised you won but the margin is.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Surprising to me because my team has played (well half of them haven't actually played a game this week) like shit all week.

SUP BRANDON LOL?

Showtime

Reaction score
I think he did it so he could be 6th seed again, then beat MWP in the first round and add another person to his usertitle. :side:

THE 3 MAN TEAM IS GOING TO WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR, THAT'S HOW BIG THREES WORK. :Kobe:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Works for me. I'm just happy to not end up with a 5th seed and in PHX's bracket.

I can beat BRMP and Brandon. Unfortunately who gets the 7 seed is going to come down to the wire it seems.

I'm not sure I can beat Sal... Come on chico. Pull it through...

Showtime

Reaction score
I'm the fourth seed yafaggot, get it right, FUTURE SIXTH SEED never came true sadly.

Showtime

Reaction score
I will. I WILL HAVE TONS OF FUN. HEAPS OF IT. IT WILL BE SO FUN. AMAZINGLY FUN. :Kobe: