Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAL

Reaction score
He can't even LOSE right. I'm not kidding by the way, he has to be out of the league.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
PSYCH benched 4 of his 7 players today. I'm not playing in a league he's in again.
Gallo
varejao
mo who is hurt
hedo who hasn't gave me double digit in weeks.

Wow.

Melo, Kobe, Drew, Camby, Frye, Sesssions, Harris, Crash are set.

Hedo just won't wreck my percentages and I got a waiver claim put in on someone. Stop whining.

Last edited:

SAL

Reaction score
Camby who is playing and Hedo who is playing you fucking scumbag.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Camby who is playing and Hedo who is playing you fucking scumbag.
Dropping Camby for Maggette.

Hedo hasn't given me double digits the past two weeks besides when I deactivated him versus Ben. Ill wait for him to have a good game instead of 1for 6 or something so he can't fuck with the percentage categories. The guy is 2/7 as we speak and 1/5 from three ffs.

Kobe, Melo, Crash, Harris, Drew, Sessions, Frye isn't solid?

Mo isn't even scheduled to be back until the weekend

SAL

Reaction score
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU'RE DROPPING HIM HE'S ON YOUR ROSTER TODAY YOU blueberry.

Please don't sign up next year.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU'RE DROPPING HIM HE'S ON YOUR ROSTER TODAY YOU blueberry.

Please don't sign up next year.
You get Maggette became a free agent today don't you? I don't have to play anyone just because you want me to. Why should I? Guys sit guys all the time. His 7 and 6 would surely be helpful I bet. Mind your own damn business.

Melo, Crash, and Harris are active and the better players in the rotation. Go figure

Last edited:

SAL

Reaction score
You get Maggette became a free agent today don't you? I don't have to play anyone just because you want me to. Why should I? Guys sit guys all the time. His 7 and 6 would surely be helpful I bet. Mind your own damn business.

Melo, Crash, and Harris are active and the better players in the rotation. Go figure

You benched two players you could've played today because Hedo might've hurt your %s (when there are far more counting stats) and, well, you haven't given a reason for Camby. Oh, and you're playing a team on the cusp of the playoffs. Oh, and you left a rep comment on my profile saying you were going to fuck me over. Go fuck yourself.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I like fucking with you, but I also said I would drop all my guys, or drop everyone's and didnt do it. Nice to make you paranoid though lol. All my lineups are sat for this week as a whole. You really think I'll give fuck Kobe a clean sweep with his name, really motherfucker, really?

Hedo could have maybe given me assist but this has been his best resounding night in some time. The dip in 3s and fg percentage ain't worth it though without mo to offset his 3pt chucking. He also hasn't been getting to the line in recent weeks (least Melo does).

SAL

Reaction score
Listen, the point is, you're a penis. OKAY?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Takes a prick to know a dick :BD4:

shutupchico

Reaction score
where's camby? oh, that's right, he's sitting on psychs bench with 2 blocks and 6 boards at the half.

Showtime

Reaction score
PSYCH needs to be in the league next year. I gotta draft kobe before he gets to and then make him to trade half his team for Kobe. :Kobe:

Showtime

Reaction score
:lol: I just saw that last year he picked Kobe number one overall. That may be the worst selection I've ever seen in recent years, maybe it would be best if he wasn't brought back. :Kobe:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Brandon Roy went #5

rofl

And I had some wonderful picks too. Not like the draft matters though. Only guy I try to keep around my team every year all year is David Lee.