Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Oh yeah forgot to add Denver who are the opposite of the Lakers in the sense that they are really deep esp if they get Chandler back.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Just reading the rumor mill, they seem to be shopping Gerald, Jamal, and Raymond. That is why I think they miss out on the playoffs and enter the draft, where they miraculously end up with a top 3 pick to make up for the Roy/Oden debacle.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Oh yeah forgot to add Denver who are the opposite of the Lakers in the sense that they are really deep esp if they get Chandler back.
Wilson doesn't even seem like he wants to play. And I don't care how bad Mike is, he has to be fucking brain dead to get out X'd and O'd by Karl in a playoff series as George makes so few adjustments and that altitude is no advantage in the playoffs when players get to stay there and adjust to it.

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The Rockets deserve the 8th seed.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I honestly believe the NBA is at its best when certain teams are relevant and in the playoff picture

- Lakers, Spurs, Mavs, Rockets, Blazers, Sonics, Jazz
- Heat, Magic, Sixers, Bulls, Celtics, Knicks, Nets, Pacers

To me when they are good, the consensus from every casual and media outlet is that the league is great

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Last I heard Portland was looking for a deal that would send Jamal to Indiana for somebody, & looking for a deal with Phoenix that would involve Nash coming to Portland for Wallace/Felton with other role players involved.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Steve with Portland is like the worst possible match. He's played in a up tempo offense his whole career and Portland likes to slow it down. Nash's career has been extended thanks to a great medical staff and Portland just has the worst luck with injuries. So I wouldn't get that one at all

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Nice defense of Nash, PHX. Still think Nash would take off if the position led to a better chance of winning.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Portland can play up tempo. Check the first like 10 games of the season. Shit was always up tempo. No idea why they slowed shit down the past 15-20 games.

Best example of this is the 2nd half of the TNT game vs LAL since ATL/MIA were dickheads and went to 63 OTs.

Also to add one last thing. LA and Nash would be a ridiculous combo. LA is already getting 20+ pts and 7+ reb per game. Can you imagine how insane he'd be with a PG like Nash? Or even Batum for that matter. People don't give Nic enough credit for how good he is but then again he is incredibly inconsistent on showing the energy/athleticism he is capable of.

Last edited:

shutupchico

Reaction score
this is your last chance to get tony allen, shawn marion, lou williams...

Vivido

Reaction score
Steve with Portland is like the worst possible match. He's played in a up tempo offense his whole career and Portland likes to slow it down. Nash's career has been extended thanks to a great medical staff and Portland just has the worst luck with injuries. So I wouldn't get that one at all

Nash is getting on in years, perhaps a move to a slower team will be good for him, give him more of a chance to play at a high level for a longer time.

WTF am I doing in this thread?

Showtime

Reaction score
I honestly hate that Dwight continues to have career nights agaisnt me. Fuck off. I'd probably be beating Brandon in points/FGMs if it wasn't for his gay shit of doubling his scoring averages.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I honestly hate that Dwight continues to have career nights agaisnt me. Fuck off. I'd probably be beating Brandon in points/FGMs if it wasn't for his gay shit of doubling his scoring averages.

He hasn't had any career nights against you, smurf.

Showtime

Reaction score
He had a career night in FTs in the other league, so technically he has. Any week I'm playing him he has a big night offensively which is rare from him and has gotten a 20/20 on me twice so he can fuck off.