• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Basketball 2011

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
haven't watched em much this year(no knicks on my team), but last year they played with a lot of heart with amare as the leader, and they shared the ball. can't see that happening with melo. huge ballhog, no vision.
Yeah they were better off as they were before Melo got there. Not that Amare is better than Melo but Amare and Melo cannot work because Amare works best when he is getting fed the ball and given that they don't have a true point guard and Melo mostly has the ball in his hand he just has to get lucky that Melo gets doubled or something and has to give the ball to him which even then there is a shot Melo will still try and score anyways. So one of them which is probably gonna be Amare has to go as I can't see them doing much of anything as they are.

shutupchico

Reaction score
yea too bad cuz amare was easily playing the best ball of his life, they had felton to run the show who developed good chemistry with amare, gallo, chandler, pretty balanced team with potential. well down 8-5 going into sunday but those 3 i'm down by can possibly flip. he's got a 75% chance of winning though.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Idk Rubio, Nash, Monta (if you wanna count him) and Curry since he is healthy now is pretty bad ass.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm here via proxy. lol@Gasol getting 6 blocks. 8-5 on chico, but tomorrow is the only day of the week that matters. Bargs will be back and I have a very, very small lead in assists. Could go either way.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Sweeps aren't possible. Well maybe on Ben. I spent the last 24 hours trying to complete a trade with him and he responded only once despite being online most of the time. Oh well. It wasn't meant to be I guess. Mediocrity forever.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Apparently you're the only one who can sweep people since we've done this as I don't remember anyone else having done it.