Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Y'all had the Nash argument. It comes down to medical staff thta is considered the best in the league versus condensed schedule which once killed off John Stockton of all people. I don't know who wins that battle, same as with Grant Hill.

Yeah I buried a disinterested Deron fresh off the news Lopez will have surgery and miss 6-8 weeks before he can even rehab. It wasn't like he had his heart into Jersey last year after the trade, or that the made moves to motivate him now. He also struggled in Turkey more than he played well with that wrist because he half assed it for a while.

What makes Rondo debatable? You can't score if you can't shoot or finish on the drive strong. He isn't even reliable for 15 a night. And he is moody as hell which is why his play fell off a cliff when Perk got dealt, and he has been shopped by the Celtics. Jason Kidd at 40 can give you what Rondo will give you plus 3s in fansty, and in reality he is better defensively to boot.

yeah Paul gets picked ahead,mbut my point is that he has as many physical question marks as any other player in the league. Guy has never played 82 games, missed multiple games with ankle sprains, has no meniscus in his knee ala Roy, and before the Clipper trade, no one was picking him that high

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I totally agree with you on Deron just was kind of surprised you of all people buried him was all with that. And what makes Rondo debatable is because the guy can carry your squad in assist by himself on a given week like he did many times with Sal last year. I think Rondo will improve a little bit in scoring because he'll have to. But anyways my whole point of this was you downplayed Curry when you first got him to justify your deal but now you're like how many PG's are better than Curry.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I got to defend him if he is on my team. Hell I'd defend the 12th man to make him seem like he has more value.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Who gives a shit about Rondo's scoring? He gets twice as many assists as Curry, more rebounds and more steals. Those are all much more important and difficult to come by than scoring is. Steph's a good player, but there's a lot of players who are good for PG statistics than Curry is.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I almost wanna see you have Metta World Peace on your team then to test that theory.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'm not going to add him or Pau because they pissed me off too much in fantasy and reality to have to defend them
Who gives a shit about Rondo's scoring? He gets twice as many assists as Curry, more rebounds and more steals. Those are all much more important and difficult to come by than scoring is. Steph's a good player, but there's a lot of players who are good for PG statistics than Curry is.

I care about the fgm, Ftm, Ft%, 3ptm, and pt categories that he either hurts or doesn't contribute too. I just wanted to see if sal would do it

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Could easily just get guys who can help in that spot and have Rondo do his thing in the cats he can usually own at his position.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Just watch my eye for young talent as Ebanks, Afflalo, and George all contribute across the board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I won't lie, I would move Steph perhaps to Ben for Kidd and Jennings. Just like both dudes lol

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Which is funny cause you dogged Rondo for his shooting stats and those two will straight up murder your shooting %'s :lol:

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
How many teams here have PGs better than Curry?

tumblr_lnhdumRYSV1qc1dwlo1_500.gif

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Which is funny cause you dogged Rondo for his shooting stats and those two will straight up murder your shooting %'s :lol:

I like them though. That is personal bias. Plus they would fill out my team in a 2 for 1.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Highly interested in moving DeMarcus Cousins before December 25th. Please send me offers.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah, thinking about it, I may want to extend that offer to Ben, as long as he doesn't get cute and ask for extra shit back.

I do have a plan though to keep Steph and add another pg,