Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
So only one left is Sal now.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I'd be okay with 14 I suppose. I just hate risking bringing in people that will play for a month, trade away all of their talent (getting ripped off), and then quit.

Make it 14, PSYCH...and change the draft date.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
As one of the new guys joining the league thought I'd say I'm definitely going to stick around regardless of how great or shitty my team ends up being.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Think this year if we have any of those situations we should either lock their team or just could veto the trade if they are only doing it to give up. I think we'll be good tho.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Or, you know. People that don't know what they're doing should ask in this thread before making stupid deals.

As one of the new guys joining the league thought I'd say I'm definitely going to stick around regardless of how great or shitty my team ends up being.

Unless you are facing an ELITE team you can pretty much win/sway categories any week if you play the waiver wire smart. But adding on more teams = less talent on the waiver wire. :(

shutupchico

Reaction score
14 is cool, the more people the better long as they're active. one thing i'm not really cool with is psych running the thing. he is out for himself over league, remember when he changed the rules 3/4 of the way into the season a few years ago to benefit himself? not to mention how he was in crew. he's just one person i'd never trust.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
14 is cool, the more people the better long as they're active. one thing i'm not really cool with is psych running the thing. he is out for himself over league, remember when he changed the rules 3/4 of the way into the season a few years ago to benefit himself? not to mention how he was in crew. he's just one person i'd never trust.

I was just going to make him co-commish, but I gave him full access over the league. I wish I hadn't now because he's not quick to update the league settings. He must have a life or something, wtf. We need the draft date changed and the league expanded to 14 teams.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I would have an issue with it if he actually went deep in the playoffs or won the league but none of that happened, lol. Unless it's like super tough to change settings and shit I wouldn't mind running it if need be since I'm on a lot.

shutupchico

Reaction score
how come our division has the 3 best teams from last season?(me, mak, sal) if we're gonna do that we should also get the 3 worst. do those other 3 guys suck?

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I would have an issue with it if he actually went deep in the playoffs or won the league but none of that happened, lol. Unless it's like super tough to change settings and shit I wouldn't mind running it if need be since I'm on a lot.

I have no power now. You'll have to talk to PSYCH, lol.

What day is the draft going to be changed too?

Wednesday, December 21st.

how come our division has the 3 best teams from last season?(me, mak, sal) if we're gonna do that we should also get the 3 worst. do those other 3 guys suck?

Went by join order. 1st person to join was Division 1, 2nd was Division 2, 3rd was Division 1...etc.

shutupchico

Reaction score
my vote is mak, or ga and mak co running it. or sal since he did a good job last year.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Dunno if they do or not we will see when the league starts but it's 3 news guys with 3 top teams. Well maybe 3 top teams cause if the league got expanded to 14 and Dademo and Deuce signed up we could get one of those teams in our division instead of Sal depending when they signed up.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
???

GA
Sal
chico
IYF
No More Sorrow
Ben
Dademo

PHX
Brandon
PSYCH
P1
KIF
Sharpie
Deuce

shutupchico

Reaction score
i'm good with whatever, just didn't realize it was going by order of people who signed up.