Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
somebody needs to put a body on george, goddamn.

Honestly dude I wasn't worried about catching up in rebounds. The major thing I need to catch you on is Points and FGM. That's why I'm getting pissed every time I open your team page and see random dudes with 10 points in 1 quarter.

Showtime

Reaction score
I can`t believe I lost to P1, I doubt it`s even possible for me to come back. LBJ can get the fuck out tbh, drops 41 points and same with Dirk. While CP3 decides to shoot like he`s MWP and Lawson does shit all as well. Oh and then there is the good ol` Rockets who are BY FAR the dumbest fucking team ever. Dal was having a great season and yet they still feel the need to play him minimum minutes.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
What can I say... nice pick up with Byron Mullens chico. If you hadn't grabbed him I'd be within fighting distance in both points and FGM. Good waiver move.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Danny Granger has been ridiculous the past like 5 games. Fuckin love him right now.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
If I don't make it out of this round I'm gonna be okay with that. As long as we crown a new champ this year...and as long as it's not Showtime or BRJP.

IYF winning would be such an upset.

shutupchico

Reaction score
yea true, u got boards, but fuck, you're overacheiving on them. mullens was good pickup, but he can't score for everyone else on my team who isn't doing shit right now. looks like you'll take the lead tomorrow, and i'm gonna have to have a huge sunday to take it.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
yea true, u got boards, but fuck, you're overacheiving on them. mullens was good pickup, but he can't score for everyone else on my team who isn't doing shit right now. looks like you'll take the lead tomorrow, and i'm gonna have to have a huge sunday to take it.

How am I gonna take the lead tomorrow dude. I'm behind like 25 FG and 30 points. There's no way.

shutupchico

Reaction score
fuckin aldridge man, needed that double ot for marion and batum. your team is just a rebounding machine, i got 192 and i'm not close.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
yeah that double ot woulda been nice for u.

This matchup is so ridiculously close. I'm getting nervous. Especially since you have Deron, Millsap and Bargs going Sunday and I have a slumping Wade and a Rose who hasn't played in a month.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Today my team has done well still have Dragic going. Wanted better though and tomorrow will pretty much decide it as far as me winning or not.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Durant and Jefferson monster performances have saved my team. Everyone is shooting like dumbasses except Marshon Brooks who is starting to come alone (thanks PHX, I don't miss Ray Allen). Got a small lead but damn way too close. Kyrie Irving needs to get back ASAP, hate relying on Jamal f'n Crawford and his awful shooting.

shutupchico

Reaction score
yeah that double ot woulda been nice for u.

This matchup is so ridiculously close. I'm getting nervous. Especially since you have Deron, Millsap and Bargs going Sunday and I have a slumping Wade and a Rose who hasn't played in a month.

even a slumping wade gets u big numbers though. but yea, should come down to sunday... you'll take a decent lead on me tomorrow. i have nine guys going but it's my 4-12 guys, and ta probably won't even play.