Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
ga PSN is up. I was about to lie to you and make you sign on but it is legit up right now.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i won't be in that fight for long, with bargs healthy and the bad luck knick knack injuries ending, i'm anywhere between 4/6. psn's up? crew?

Showtime

Reaction score
I just realized why GA doesn't want me to be the 1st seed. In the last two years the 1st and 2nd seed have met in the finals and he's SCARED that I'll kick his ass. COWARD. :Kobe:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Finishing with #2 seed means you're in the same bracket as the #3 seed which is no bueno. I really want that #1.

Showtime

Reaction score
I now know how poor Metta World Peace feels when he is missing wide open threes. :(

Showtime

Reaction score
yo ill kick your ass 1v1 smurf. cmon. Tbh, I'm not at all a spot up shooter and kept holding down the button too long for some odd reason.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
ur better than PSYCH tho

I think. Kinda hard to tell from 2 games, but ya probably better than PSYCH.

Showtime

Reaction score
I did better in my first game than my two with you. Idk. i knew what I was doing wrong but I just couldnt fix it, I had the Lebron mentality going on and then I was just too scared to even shoot a three. :Kobe2:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Seems like more a slasher like GA said in the chat which isn't a bad thing as he did it well. Can play some good D too.

Showtime

Reaction score
why was PSYCH so bad? Like I was complete shit on offense so he must have been pretty bad.

I'll practice more tomorrow. I think I would do better if I was running around period, just cant hit that wide open shot. :side:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Me neither. That's why they stuck me at C. They give me the ball and I press square. Hard job.

Showtime

Reaction score
and yeah I'm fine on D, the only problem I have is when Chico and I switch onto the same guy and then switch off thinking that the other will take him.

shutupchico

Reaction score
pretty good, definately gotta work on your shooting though since that's what we need... u were making em in the first game. don't really need a slasher when we already have ga and mak down low. as far as d goes, if it's a 2-3 zone u got the right side of the perimeter, i'm on the left, and if it's man, well that's obvious.