Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
GA I think if I finish top 3 you should agree to quit the league. THAT IS HOW CONFIDENT YOU ARE RIGHT?

Showtime

Reaction score
im just trying to get another person to quit a league like I almost did with Flex. There is no point in trying to make you quit because no matter what you do or how strong you make your team you'll never actually win the championship there really is nothing to worry about.

and must you take everything so seriously Brandon?

Last edited:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
PSYCH will have to drop Varejao and Wilson Chandler and then stream like a fucking pro all week to get more than 4 categories off of you Brandon, silly. Right now he has like 32 games total against your 41.

lololol, beat the number one seed and obtain it from him and I guess he isn't considered good.

On a scale of 1-10 in madness GA is easily 10. he so mad you right now. SO MAD.

I'm 8.5 GB from the #1 seed and I'm facing Ben this week...yep I'm so mad. As for you beating the #1 seed. I've said all year MWP aint that good. I have him as a #4 seed going into the playoffs.

Showtime

Reaction score
GA you split with him last week, so it's clear that he has a good enough team to match your team.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
tru he beat my 24 minute per game Brook Lopez, and Z-Bo/Danilo-less team. (Not even mentioning TD sitting out 1 game because that's to be expected)

By 8 FTM, 7 points and 1 rebound.

Granted with all of those guys in the lineup I probably wouldn't have won 3PT% or TO for that matter. Still puts me up 8-6 which is what I'm trying to win every week. CUZ ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU WIN MORE CATEGORIES THAN YOUR OPPONENT AT THE END OF THE SEASON, smurf!

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I'll do that right now, bro. It's already proposed on Yahoo, all you have to do is accept.