Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
yo GA, Wright for Melo. They basically give the same production except Wright isn't constantly injured.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
o

Dirk Nowitzki scored a season-high 33 points on 11-of-19 shooting (4-of-7 from downtown, 7-of-10 from the foul line) with four rebounds, three assists, one steal, and three blocks in the Mavs' win over the Wolves on Friday.

Dirk said he has his leg strength back and the numbers support it. Congratulations if you bought low or remained patient while he used the early season to get into shape.

sup p1

SAL

Reaction score
I fucking HATE YOU PHX. I'M HAVING A GOOD WEEK (HAD AN AWESOME FRIDAY) AND I'M GOING TO GET SWEPT. YOU FUCK.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I fucking HATE YOU PHX. I'M HAVING A GOOD WEEK (HAD AN AWESOME FRIDAY) AND I'M GOING TO GET SWEPT. YOU FUCK.
jordon-shrug-o.gif

I'll feel more comfortable of the idea of possibly sweeping you after today since some stuff is close.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i'd be willing to discuss a trade for everyone on my team except millsap, deron, jj, javale, and bargnani...

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Mine as well should have said I'll trade anyone not good on my team, lol.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Mine as well should have said I'll trade anyone not good on my team, lol.

dunno if you're joking but that's kinda ridiculous. everyone on my roster is an impact player, no waiver wires.

shutupchico

Reaction score
lou williams is a fringe all star. tiago will be getting all the minutes come fantasy playoffs, and lukes a starter who adelman loves. shut the fuck up.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
pITDR.jpg

Lou Provides nothing but points. Impressive 3PT% but that FG% is in Carmelo Anthony territory!!!!! LOLL!!!!!

Tiago will be floating around on the waivers soon.

Love doesn't show up on the stat sheets, clearly. The only Love that matters in Fantasy Basketball plays for Minnesota, and his name rhymes with Dove.

shutupchico

Reaction score
love = minutes and production, at least in luke's case. tiago will never be waiver wire fodder, he's playing next to duncan. last few weeks of the season will be all tiago.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Alright you've sold me on Tiago. What do you want for him? If he doesn't work out I can package him to KIF for Luis Scola.