Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAL

Reaction score
Sal not even trying this year. Danilo/D.Will for Hibbert/Rubio was rape. Haslem for Stephen Jackson was rape. Varejao/Jack for Favors/Thorton was rape.

His draft was actually really good. Trades just ruined his season. Imagine a team with Dwight/Bargs/Rondo/Deng/Terry/Hibbert/Jack AND RUBIO? Woulda been a contender.

I thought this season was going to be volatile. Figured I'd sell high on injury-plagued guys like Bargnani and Varejao, Stephen Jackson's about to attack someone in the stands again just so he doesn't have to play for Milwaukee anymore, and I done fucked on Rubio. I hate you.

GUYS WE NEED TO LOCK TEAMS AND RE-DRAFT

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
lolwut. Giving me seed 5 and Brandon seed 2? PRETTY SURE I'M 1-0 AGAINST HIM. FUCK DIVISION RECORD.

PSYCH trading Love = YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Wasn't expecting that at all.

SAL

Reaction score
So, who wants Thornton or Baron? Gimme a decent player RIGHT NOW and you got em. Preferably some rebounds.

SAL

Reaction score
That is significantly better. Anyone got a better offer?

Showtime

Reaction score
my team is too good, might as well give me the championship.

had Paul not been out that week when Clips had 5 games I would probably be first in the league or at least second or something because KIF wouldn't have beat me.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Don't you think if your team is too good Chris Paul being out wouldn't have made you lose to a team that has no star players because the rest of the team would pick up the slack?

SAL

Reaction score

had Paul not been out that week when Clips had 5 games I would probably be first in the league or at least second or something because KIF wouldn't have beat me.

Stop compensating and accept the trade already.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score

yea but when u win the 'ship you'll have to share honors with me because I basically helped you build your team.

Showtime

Reaction score
I lost in areas where I would normally have won with him. You can't really replace 10 assists and 3+ steals a game as well as threes, FG%, and basically everything else he does.

Not to mention most of the areas I lost in were really close and any player missing 5+ games in a week when they're your top is going to hurt your team.

SAL I want to wait and see if Lawson is back yet. If he's not back then I wont do the deal since I cant have two injured players.

Last edited: