Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm glad you traded Camby afterall already gonna have a hard enough time trying to win rebounds against you that would have shattered that idea. He's catching Sal at a really bad time but still kinda funny to see his team doing well without a star player (Not counting Granger as a star right now) on his squad.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I don't think you catching me in rebounds this week is a possibility. I just added Andy and Gortat. I should take FG%, FTM, FT%, TO's as well. So that's pretty much 7 categories guaranteed. FGM and Points might be tough without Brook or Wade, but I could still take them. 3PTM, Assists and Steals are yours. Blocks are a toss up. I theoretically should win it, but you've had some pretty good shot blocking this week thus far.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't think you catching me in rebounds this week is a possibility. I just added Andy and Gortat. I should take FG%, FTM, FT%, TO's as well. So that's pretty much 7 categories guaranteed. FGM and Points might be tough without Brook or Wade, but I could still take them. 3PTM, Assists and Steals are yours. Blocks are a toss up. I theoretically should win it, but you've had some pretty good shot blocking this week thus far.
Melo only scoring one point logically isn't a possibility but it happened so we'll see. As far as blocks I"m banking on that on the confidence of Smith & Ibaka alone who has 30 straight games of at least 1 block. But who knows.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Watched that game he was pretty damn unstoppable.

SAL

Reaction score
KIF 13-1 on Sal right now. Serious playoff contender imo. Sorry for doubting you, I'm watching you do you KIF.

You mean the three players I've had go this week shot for poor percentages? Yeah, shit, KIF is unstoppable.

shutupchico

Reaction score
he's become dirk this year, as long as he's healthy i got a chance.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
My team had 51 rebounds tonight alone. Most teams don't even have 51 rebounds total yet.ujelly

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Got 11 playing tomorrow with 2 not playing. Not sure who to put on the bench. Deng is listed as day to day and Dirk is healthy to go but is taking games off to recoop his game or whatever. So reality both could end up playing...

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Dirk isn't gonna play until Sunday apparently.

SAL

Reaction score
Okay, I assumed P1 was aware of reports that were available everywhere. That's kinda silly if all he looked at was the post-it note on the player page.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
That changed since I offered the trade 4 hours ago. It said day to day.