Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
How does the HUGE gap between Wade and Pierce balance out the minor gap between Camby & Hawes?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I offered him Wall and Cousins for Wade and Nene like over a week ago and he then asked for Jennings in place of wade.

I should pull a David Stern on this shit because of outrage from other owners .... In fact I will for basketball reasons to save Ben from well Ben
Not as bad as I thought it would be then as far as that offer goes.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I offered him Wall and Cousins for Wade and Nene like over a week ago and he then asked for Jennings in place of wade.

I should pull a David Stern on this shit because of outrage from other owners .... In fact I will for basketball reasons to save Ben from well Ben

Bullshit. I played my cards fucking perfectly and offered a straight up deal, even offering him a deal that would favor him more than myself (Tyrus/Hawes/Pierce for Wade/Camby). If you're vetoing this then I want Lawson/Dalembert back because that's fucking bullshit.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
You just admitted you sold high, on the one day Pierce produced. If you weren't a moron and waited like a week on Dalembert like I said, you'd be reaping the rewards of his phenomenal play atm.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It's whatever let it stand like I said just don't bitch about other trades that go down.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Should be noted that Peirce's great game came from no Rondo.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
You just admitted you sold high, on the one day Pierce produced. If you weren't a moron and waited like a week on Dalembert like I said, you'd be reaping the rewards of his phenomenal play atm.

Well I think to be fair I should get him back along with Ty Lawson. We've gotta protect each other from ourselves, rite.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
GA remember when you vetoed me for the hell of it as you said before. Rescinded bitch :D

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
GA remember when you vetoed me for the hell of it as you said before. Rescinded bitch :D

yea that was a joke, I had to make sure u knew ur place.

a_250x375.jpg

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
mappcaabe.jpg

check your roster

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I think GA has provided enough evidence to validate the locking of any further trades to or away from his team.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Funny. Stop messing with the rosters. Ben has agreed to this deal. He's made a post stating that he's fine with the deal. This is not a glaringly bad deal for him, you're just getting butthurt because I've legitimately built a pretty strong team.

There are no rules in place that say you can just overturn a deal just because you feel like it. We've both mutually agreed, stop abusing your power. The trade of yours that I vetoed was processed literally less than an hour later. You made ridiculously one-sided deals last year that were not overturned and this deal isn't even in the same ballpark. It just involves Wade who apparently is a "top 5" guy in this league even though he's realistically only an 11.