Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Why are you guys giving him positive reinforcement? He's just seeking attention, he does this every year. He's not going to leave.

Reactions: 1 person

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I know that like 3-4 probably 5 of my guys need to be dropped but who do I pick up? The FA line this year is god awful especially for Centers which is what I need most right now.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
uhhhh if I was in your spot I'd get Biedrins I guess.

He blocks shots and rebounds more despite getting less minutes than Collison.

And Vladmir Radmanovic has been getting some more boards with Al Horford out.

That's about it. Gotta make a trade, brah. Not enough bigs to go around in a 14-team league.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Speaking of not enough bigs to go around. I was thinking maybe we should remove a C position from the line-ups next year and either add another G position or an extra bench slot.

I only have 3 guard eligible players on my team and I'm beating people 10-4? Wut? Should this happen? (Granted Brandon only has 4 C eligible players on his roster and he's winning 8-6. But 10-4 > 8-6.)

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Speaking of not enough bigs to go around. I was thinking maybe we should remove a C position from the line-ups next year and either add another G position or an extra bench slot.

I only have 3 guard eligible players on my team and I'm beating people 10-4? Wut? Should this happen? (Granted Brandon only has 4 C eligible players on his roster and he's winning 8-6. But 10-4 > 8-6.)
The set up is fine as is. If anything if u took away a C spot replace it with one more utility spot to make it more flexible.

Wade is out indefinitely. This is good news for me.
Well Ben just got even more fucked than he already was.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
The set up is fine as is. If anything if u took away a C spot replace it with one more utility spot to make it more flexible.

Just a suggestion/idea. The waiver wire is flooded with guards and there aren't really any bigs worth grabbing. Removing a C spot and forcing everyone to have one more guard on their team might change that a little bit? At least with a 14 team league.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I get what you're saying but depending on how someone wants their team set up to be they might wanna rely on more size than guards hence why I said a utility spot instead of making it a guard spot so someone can use it for what they need it for whether it be guard, forward or center.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I get what you're saying but depending on how someone wants their team set up to be they might wanna rely on more size than guards hence why I said a utility spot instead of making it a guard spot so someone can use it for what they need it for whether it be guard, forward or center.

I have no qualms with this, just thought forcing a 4th guard would balance things out a bit more. Another utility spot wouldn't stop me from only have 3 guards on my team and rolling to a championship like I'm going to do this season.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
P1 trying to lowball me. Dirk for LaMarcus Aldridge + Trevor Booker

[youtube]j8ys8-sF1NU[/youtube]

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Is P1 really being a pussy leaving over me?

shutupchico

Reaction score
was surprised p1 had been so calm and collected this year, i knew he still had this in him. i'll pm u though and give u the best advice of your life. by the way, i'm cool with adding another guard spot, as of like, this week?

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Don't think we should mess with any of that stuff this year. Kind of don't think it should be changed next season but yeah.

And :lol: PSYCH dropped Brook. Knew one or both would get dropped by the time he got to me.

Showtime

Reaction score
12 team league would probably be better. Idk even anyone is actually inactive, but 14 team league thins the talent far too much.