Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Boy I tell you, they piss me off a lot with these Carl Jr and In N Out commercials. I wish I could eat that everyday but we don't have em, so you got to settle for vacation and family reunion trips there.

shutupchico

Reaction score
brooks plays like a seasoned veteran. gotta be rookie of the year.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Artest ain't got off the bench tonight, makes me love Mike Brown.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I begged for a Carls, Jr here for years but then we got one here like 5 years ago and I been there twice because it sucked so bad.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

shutupchico

Reaction score
those places always look better when u see em on tv. then when u finally get em in your area, they're not that good. sonic for example.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Reactions: 1 person

shutupchico

Reaction score
yea, forgot about rubio, but brooks is damn impressive, especially considering he wasn't a high pick.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
LMA/MARKIEFF FOR PIERCE/DIRK

WHO WINS?

We all win, when Kyle Lowry scores 25 points, racks up 7 rebounds and gets 9 assists.

He's the only smurf on my team that is untradeable. I mean, Gasol won't be traded either, but he's not a smurf.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
LMA/MARKIEFF FOR PIERCE/DIRK

WHO WINS?

Right now you would just barely win that trade but if I made that trade as the season rolled along. Aldridge's heart condition would probably get worse and he would be forced to sit the season or a good chunk of games out while Pierce and Dirk go off for 20-30 a night. I wouldn't regret that trade in the next week maybe two but after that I'd be thinking what the fuck was that shit?

Reactions: 1 person

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Right now you would just barely win that trade but if I made that trade as the season rolled along. Aldridge's heart condition would probably get worse and he would be forced to sit the season or a good chunk of games out while Pierce and Dirk go off for 20-30 a night. I wouldn't regret that trade in the next week maybe two but after that I'd be thinking what the fuck was that shit?

yea as much as I'd like to see more stars on my team (wtf I have Trevor Booker and Daniel Gibson on my team) I don't see myself doing this one. I'm afraid of Pierce/Dirk sitting out games during crucial moments during the season.

Melo is going to miss tomorrows game and that's likely going to cost me a category or two. Can't risk it.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
  • # BOOTS 2 ASSES

January 12, 7:34 pm Yet another Chucker bite the dust ... LMAO You got Portlands trainers over there bro?
  • DANILOOOOOOOOOOOO

January 13, 9:52 pm And you're still losing this week because you volunteer to have injured players. LOL. U.
  • # BOOTS 2 ASSES

January 13, 9:23 pm Was winning 8-6 when I posted that
  • # BOOTS 2 ASSES

January 13, 9:23 pm Kobe bout to put in work and give me that lead back
  • downtown chuckers

January 13, 10:52 pm i got the best trainerin the business, jack steeno, so shut the fuck up. u see what derons doing tonight? that's what u get for trying to throw in afflalo
  • downtown chuckers

January 13, 10:52 pm felton and afflalo, motherfucker? love and felton minimum
  • # BOOTS 2 ASSES

January 13, 10:20 pm So um why are they not good enough to get Al and Andrew on the floor? Throw some vicks, ice, and tape on that shit and man up.

this fucking feud

aB3xR.jpg