Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
25 Pts, 5 rebounds, 5 assist, 4 steals, 6 blocks, 64% shooting, this man
j-smoove.jpg

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Haslem getting another double double. I love that guy

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
PHX can you tell me how your trade with NMS is even remotely fair? Just wondering where you're coming from with that one. PSYCH level shit right there, imo.

My FG% is raped. I'm going to lose to Sal. Heh.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
PHX can you tell me how your trade with NMS is even remotely fair? Just wondering where you're coming from with that one. PSYCH level shit right there, imo.

My FG% is raped. I'm going to lose to Sal. Heh.
Don't think I got to explain Noah/Gortat, he has no 3 point shooters besides JJ and George is one of the best in the league right now. And then Turner is better than Hill so what are you talking about?

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
oh right. 3PTM is kind of a big deal.

Gortat > Noah, almost identical players. Slight edge to Gortat, imo.
13/9 vs. 11/10

Hill > Turner, Hill plays more minutes = more potential to get you numbers
13/4 vs. 10/4

Parker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paul George, not even close

Why can't I get deals like this? :( I get soon to be waiver wire Diaw and have to give up Lawson. :(

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It's a big deal if the guy shoots 65 fucking % from 3 and can help in other stats. He came to me wanting George anyways wasn't like I did mass amount of convincing. Don't try and shit on trades because you possibly screwed up you're own trading for the most inconsistent player in the league in Diaw.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Paul George sure was an excellent 3point shooter last year

Oh wait.

Nevermind bro. I'm sure he'll shoot 65% all year.

Yeah I fucked up, and I keep looking at my roster and seeing what Diaw did tonight and I'm getting more and more mad.

Showtime

Reaction score
I thought you were joking the first time you asked for Diaw tbh. :side:

With Thomas coming back, I kinda knew Diaw would lose those mad minutes he was getting. Him fouling out kinda screwed you too, well maybe not, he might have missed four more shots while getting more turnovers.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Diaw gets 10 points per game, hits a three or two and gets me 5 rebounds and I'll be happy. That's all I ask.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Cause being a rookie who didn't get to start till March and got 20 mins per last year compared to the 33 he gets now being the starter had nothing to do with it. Please stop being Blue GA.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
He still attempted two 3's per game and shot at 29%. I wouldn't trade Tony Parker for him just because he's seemingly improved his 3 point shot over 7 games. You too PHX.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Last year is last year for a reason and why players emerge every year. Diaw's quick start sure didn't stop you from trading for him so you're flip flopping on your logic.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Dorell Wright who was the best 3 point shooter in the league last year at least shot at a decent percentage the year before. I'm not trading an elite PG for a maybe 7 games into the season.

I traded for Diaw for a big that could get me a few rebounds and also shoot threes. I don't want or expect him to get more than 10/5, I can read averages bro. It's not as if I didn't look at his stats before I did the trade. I know what to expect (although I didn't expect this inconstancy) I'm just annoyed as fuck that he killed my FG% and turned the ball over like a fucking blueberry tonight.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Well it isn't your trade so idk why you keep saying you won't trade this person for that person. NMS wanted to trade Parker asked me what would it take to get George since he wanted the guy and that's that. Didn't drill him to trade me anybody. My point was it's not about just making a big deal out of 7 games but judging the situation with what he's doing and factoring in improvement and potential.

For example Lamar Odom was one of better all around fantasy options in L.A but this year is looking like a fringe player. Obviously he won't suck like he has all year but as PSYCH explained to you about him he's playing a different position that has historically effected his numbers in a different system. You're too stuck on what happened the year before and not factoring in the shortened season so 7 games isn't just something to ignore.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Diaw 1-7 from the field. 0-3 from 3 pt range. 3 turnovers. 3 personal fouls. 1 assist.

Literally was looking at free agents and was about to drop him for Ersan Ilyasova. But I'm going to stop myself. Close this tab. Close everything basketball related I have up and just cool off a bit.
Why the fuck would your dumbass even trade for Diaw? He's been a running joke in this league since the beginning, and everyone laughed when he was picked in the draft. He put up fantastic numbers the first few games, when he was playing C without Thomas available. He's useless, and we all know it. You're just dumb enough to trade for him, and you gave up a fantastic PG and a C who will get 10/10 in a couple weeks for a worthless chucker in Diaw and a player with average production in Jamison. Dalembert hasn't been producing because he was signed literally the day before the season started. They're not going to throw him into a system that he doesn't know and give him 30 minutes immediately.

In other words, you fucked up. You could've gotten a lot more for Lawson himself.