Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Watched the Bulls/Hawks game since I have two players on my team in that game and here I was thinking Rose was gonna have a bad game thankfully since he's on NMS team's and then guy just becomes unstoppable driving the basket and making 3's and shit.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Damn. This figures. Got 11 guys playing tomorrow and both Rip and Billups have said they hope to be back by Wednesday. Of course this doesn't mean much since Rip has said that the past 2 games. But now I have a decision to make.

Didn't Dirk used to have C eligibility?

Last edited:

shutupchico

Reaction score
damn, u got a monster lineup for tomorrow. played your cards right this year. if millsaps injury is serious my season is over. if i believed in curses i'd say i cursed myself saying to u that u could win if a few of my guys get hurt.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Having Ginobili and Lopez on the waiver wire makes me so uncomfortable. There is absolutely no reason either of them should be on anyone's roster right now since we're so limited with 12 roster slots... but it's like a big game of chicken. Who's going to cave first and grab them up to stash them? Both guys could easily change who wins in the playoffs this year.

SAL

Reaction score
Twitter's telling me that Kobe's making an embarrassment of himself tonight and Bynum's about ready to start choking him. Hee.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I think Brook is done for the year myself but can see Manu being back around time for our playoffs.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Damn. This figures. Got 11 guys playing tomorrow and both Rip and Billups have said they hope to be back by Wednesday. Of course this doesn't mean much since Rip has said that the past 2 games. But now I have a decision to make.

Didn't Dirk used to have C eligibility?
Nope always was only PF eligibility.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I already thought about stashing Manu actually. But realized it would be a stupid move.

Since Barea is done for awhile and Gooden put up monster numbers tonight I decided to grab him up before anybody else got the chance to.

Gonna actually have to leave 1 of my 11 on the bench tomorrow. Probably gonna keep Rip there since it says he 'might' play tomorrow when Billups said he 'will' start tomorrow. Thought about putting Jared there but decided otherwise. Of course this will be the game where Rip returns and puts up some monster numbers against his former championship team but I gotta take that chance.

shutupchico

Reaction score
he'll prolly be back, but doubt he'll be very effective for awhile. they might even save him for the playoffs. lol @ kobe, he's probably 7-50 right now.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
yo KIF stash both of them for me bro. I'll give you someone washed up for them at the trade deadline.