Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
yo stay off my fuckin profile u noisy fucks. I aint snoopin around on ur shit

i aint even mad doe

shutupchico

Reaction score
ha, listen to this guy, acting almost like he's too good for the league. why not just drop his ass and bring in a backup.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Chico, are you African-American or Hispanic? You're clearly not of the Caucasian race.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
And dude didn't tell me off for shit, so shut up you morons. He hasn't made a move all season. He shoots down every trade offer that is sent to him and claims he has some kind of godly knowledge of basketball as his excuse. Meanwhile his team barely clings to a 8-6 lead, and lets be honest: His team isn't good enough to make the playoffs.

Gordon Hayward? Trevor Ariza? Kemba Walker? All marginal players on any half decent roster. I'd stream them nightly if they were on my squad.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
And dude didn't tell me off for shit, so shut up you morons. He hasn't made a move all season. He shoots down every trade offer that is sent to him and claims he has some kind of godly knowledge of basketball as his excuse. Meanwhile his team barely clings to a 8-6 lead, and lets be honest: His team isn't good enough to make the playoffs.

Gordon Hayward? Trevor Ariza? Kemba Walker? All marginal players on any half decent roster. I'd stream them nightly if they were on my squad.

If he didn't tell you off, then why do you feel the need to defend yourself? LOL

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I tried to word myself in the nicest way possible in my response to his "do you think I'm stupid" comment. No I don't think he's stupid, obv. You don't walk into the bank with your gun out, you gotta check your options first.

He got butthurt because of my offer. Dat shit is lame man. Getting mad cuz someone offers you a trade.

8RW97.jpg

NO GO AWAY I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Don't think he got butthurt he just thought it was a dumb offer and got bugged again for not being overly active in the league even though he does seem to set his line ups. Seb barely made moves and turned down offers and he made the finals. Chico did the same last year, made the finals.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Time for another near triple-double by Kyle Lowry. Was pretty pumped when IYF came at me w/ that offer.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'll make a deal with him just to fuck with ga

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Good luck he "likes" everyone on his team apparently and everyone that is decent is unmovable. I've tried.

Also ugh @ Brandon I hope your team has a slow night because I don't have as many people playing tomorrow as you.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
bro u aint winning assists. I've led assists all week and Jrue hasn't done shit. Nice team.