Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
come get him now, guys. jose calderon is a beast, top 10 pg in the nba. magic johnson called him mini-magic and dwane casey is saying that jose is the best player he ever coached. you all will love him on your team. with that said, hes on the block

shutupchico

Reaction score
would rather keep wes anyway, he's a premier offensive threat. calderon has one good game a month.

shutupchico

Reaction score
it's only 2 games into the season, it's just taking wes a little bit of time to become accustomed to the game again. once he gets the muscle memory down, he'll be the same player he's always been.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
the same player he's always been 9 points and 3 rebounds. dude is a bum and won't produce shit in that deep, shitty forward rotation

shutupchico

Reaction score
the same player he's always been 9 points and 3 rebounds. dude is a bum and won't produce shit in that deep, shitty forward rotation

fine, keep him. i was trying to do u a favor by taking him off your hands and handing u 2 important pieces who will be delivering all year while that bitch calderon will be out with the flu(99 degrees).

shutupchico

Reaction score
at the end of the day, i'd rather have cancer than a laker. mcrambis is only gonna get me boards and blocks, i got that covered, and with bynum coming back in a few days, doubt we'll see much of him. figured i'd pick up charlie v before everyone pounced on him tomorrow. he's a versatile player, and i believe this team has made a big improvement.

Ben

Reaction score
Lots of the lower end guys on my squad are off to shitty starts. Still up 11-2 going into today though, be nice if it ends up that way end of the first week.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Patiently waiting for Brandon to catch up to me in assists.

Excellent pick up with Gerald Henderson, KIF. It's almost as if someone told you he was a good or something.

Last edited: