Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I know it made sense but that's what you get when you put all your chips in to get Paul. Should have at least did what the Clippers did and get a solid PG option (Billups) and if for some reason they couldn't get Paul they still had a solid PG who could work for their team.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Phil Jackson's gonna be coaching the team again soon. Or at least telling Mike Brown what to do via ear chip or just phone in to call every play for Brown.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
That is possible that Brown gets Rudy T'd. The team went to triangle sets to get back in the game yesterday, and then as John Ireland said calling the game, Mike Brown said run the offense (his) to close the game and shit crumbled. Phil actually went to training camp last week though as he stopped in to see the guys

I know it made sense but that's what you get when you put all your chips in to get Paul. Should have at least did what the Clippers did and get a solid PG option (Billups) and if for some reason they couldn't get Paul they still had a solid PG who could work for their team.
They couldn't bid on Billups as he never cleared the auction and got outbid on Davis in free agency as NY had more cash to offer. All they can really do is offer Nate and/opr Gilbert deals. That is unless the Clips feel generous when Bledsoe gets healthy and give them Mo for the TPE and picks, they can swing a trade for an unhappy Deron, or get Jameer in a deal with Dwight. SMH as right now they owe Kobe about 10mil more as he is doing the job of Blake/Fisher as well more in these games than past seasons as shit looks ugly seeing Fisher or Blake trying to dribble penetrate with a top of the floor pick and roll.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I was using that as an example as to them doing a good job if they didn't get Paul. As in they could have traded Lamar for a PG instead of getting really nothing for him or something of that nature. Just didn't make sense to stand pat at PG when you change the offense that they've used for years.

SAL

Reaction score
No, what doesn't make sense is playing "PGs" so many minutes if they're absolute zeroes on both ends. Fisher isn't one of the best 7 players on that roster. I don't see why they need a ball-handling guard out there if Kobe's never going to relinquish control on offense. He might as well be the point guard. I think it's funny how quickly the league embraced "small ball" yet every team feels the need to have a "point" out there even if they're contributing nothing.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Matthew has dropped out of the league. Scott will likely be taking over tomorrow.

SAL

Reaction score
A gif to commemorate Matthew's contribution to the league:

verybad3.gif

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Matthew has dropped out of the league. Scott will likely be taking over tomorrow.
You should have never added him, as he did that bs before .... hard headed as Adam Silver, you gone get demoted

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
You should have never added him, as he did that bs before .... hard headed as Adam Silver, you gone get demoted

Quiet Adam.

I'll give Matthew credit, he didn't do any trades before he left (well he didn't set his lineups either). The team has remained untouched since the draft.

Scott is next. Is that better Mr. Silver?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Well that was the most pointless thing to happen in our league's history.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Big Red Miz Punk is also struggling to keep his roster up to date. I'm not trying to be a hard ass about things, but it's the first week. I can understand forgetting a few days later in the season...but not putting Ray Allen in your starting line-up week 1 = you don't give a shit and will probably have a bunch of NA's and Red Crosses on your roster come February.

Running out of replacements unfortunately.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I am for locking the two fucking teams up period. Or contracting them from the league. So lock in 10 or waive everyone and do a supplemental draft (random) where guys can pick 1 guy from a lotto and the rest of their roster hits free agency after a 72 hour waiver.

Stern has ruled. Any other option is vetoed.

SAL

Reaction score
Hey PSYCH, your input's, like, super-valuable and all, but seeing as how your first reign as commish ended with you passing it off because you couldn't stand getting teased on the internet, how about you just shush.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
:thumbs: Cool Story Broski

Ga's solution strikes out again and I'm locking them with 10 guys set in place for the year