Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Haslem only got 14 rebounds because that moron Bosh got into foul trouble. gtfo, don't think you're being clever having Haslem on your roster. He sucks.

smurf.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Why the fuck would they not hack Jordan in the 4th? They can't score for shitmwith him in the game and basically got back in it by taking him out the third. Jackson makes no fucking sense

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Haslem only got 14 rebounds because that moron Bosh got into foul trouble. gtfo, don't think you're being clever having Haslem on your roster. He sucks.

smurf.
Haslem is the second big on the team and sixth man, minutes and shot wise. He will get the second most minutes at the big man spots. He is a career 8 rebound guy. He is solid for 8 and 8 every night, he is healthy this year, and he is efficient. It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to know that they didn't go after a big in free agency because he was healthy and ready to play

And I still have to add the gem, finished better than you every year we have done this :p

Last edited:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Haslem is the second big on the team and sixth man, minutes and shot wise. He will get the second most minutes at the big man spots. He is a career 8 rebound guy. He is solid for 8 and 8 every night, he is healthy this year, and he is efficient. It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to know that they didn't go after a big in free agency because he was healthy and ready to play
Fuck you I hate you you cheating son of a bitch don't you dare quote my posts. Tainting my shit.

anybody wanna offer for mcroberts? i don't need any bigs.

lol chico back to peddling shit

just this once Sal...

CHRIS BOSH

MTjjy.gif

Carmelo, David Lee, Carlos Boozer, JAMEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR

Ad9uW.gif

Metta World Peace

xNfKu.gif

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Brandon boiling up with rage. Trying to hide it.

Anyone want Jared Dudley?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Figured it was worth a shot. I never should have picked him up with his 40 year old knees.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Trying to get rid of my 3 Blazers (maybe not Crawford. Not sure yet) So I don't have home team attachment to them. Anybody want Camby or Batum?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Shocked Delonte West was a free agent. Grabbed him up especially since he started the second half of the Dallas game for Wince not playing D. Boy can play, shoot, defend, and contribute in all categories so hopefully he stays starting