Fantasy baseball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
No problem. I was never going to start Swisher anyway, so I'm glad you took him. He's horrible and you know it.

Reaction score
fuck franklin, indeed.

sign sanchez or boggs... i think boggs is getting first crack at closer but sanchez has a nice strikeout ratio. only problem, it's a bit skewed. lefties have owned him before, so there is a chance he gets roughed up with more hold/save chances.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I'll give you a shitty unproven player for him. You seem to like those.

Want Ricky?

fuck franklin, indeed.

sign sanchez or boggs... i think boggs is getting first crack at closer but sanchez has a nice strikeout ratio. only problem, it's a bit skewed. lefties have owned him before, so there is a chance he gets roughed up with more hold/save chances.

who are you

Reaction score
i joined a pay league with my buddies last year. took 3rd, and $35 dollars.

joined the same league this year. with 1st place getting $200 dollars ... i spend A LOT of time on fantasy. in fact, too much time.

it's taking over my soul. i'm constantly checking my team and shit.

Reaction score
if im not allowed to post in this thread since im not in your guys league, i'll just back off.

i just enjoy a good fantasy baseball discussion is all.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I see. Sup bro? I dropped Franklin and added Boggs a couple hours ago, he better not fuck up like lolfranklin

@ GA: No

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I see. Sup bro? I dropped Franklin and added Boggs a couple hours ago, he better not fuck up like lolfranklin

@ GA: No

Who the fuck do you want then jackass.

Hey new guy what do you think of my starting lineup. Pretty unstoppable right.

C - Brian McCann
1B - Prince Fielder
2B - Brandon Phillips
3B - Alex Goron
SS - Hanley Ramierz
OF - Andrew McCutchen
OF - Shane Victorino
OF - Matt Holiday
OF - Adam Jones
OF - Nick Swisher
UTIL - Vlad

Reaction score
sup. i have my own problems with my pitching staff right now. my team era is like 4.5 and i only have like 11 quality starts.

which isn't good considering i have 10 starters on my team. i wish my guys would start stepping up.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Rookie Hype looks like a new man out there. No way I'm trading him, he's my best player.