Fantastic people, amazing cultures.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I'm talking about Japan.

It's probably the place where I would want to live in when I grow up. Certainly one of the most unique countries of the world and definitely one of my favorite.

I've been to Kiyotu and Tokyo before. And honestly, I can't tell you how amazing the cities are. I mean the technology surrounds everything. From taxi stands, Railway stations and bus stops to those amazing skylines and e-markets.

If you love technology, this is the place to be. Srsly. :wub:

MikeRaw

I wouldn't wanna live there. Nothing against them. Japan actually seems like it'd be a cool place to visit, for sure, but live there? Not for me.

The Member

Reaction score
I wouldn't want to live there because:

Way too over~populated.

Very polluted.

& I'm not a big fan of their food except Sushi. They eat dogs & cats. I'd hate to include that in my diet.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Very polluted.
that's China, not Japan
They eat dogs & cats. I'd hate to include that in my diet.
that's Korea, not Japan.

i'd go there for 6 months, 1 year at top.
i appreciate their education system, technology, and historical buildings, but i hate fish and they are a bit too nerdy and strange for me.

The Member

Reaction score
Wouldn't be suprised if they picked up from the bordering countries.

Also, I do take a liking to the city life, but Japan seems to be too much of the city life for me. Although Ninja's are badass.

C4

You've obviously seen nothing of Japan.

They don't eat dogs and cats, like TIO said it's probably Korea or Taiwan that you're talking about. Also, it's one of the most eco-friendly countries in the world, they produce very little pollution (with the exception of e-waste). Japanese people are well educated and graciously welcoming.

They have a great lifestyle and fantastic cuisine.

Dre

Reaction score
To me, the only reason Japan is a wonderful place to visit is because they have advance technology. If you think about it, that's basically the only reason that people like to visit Japan.

PHIism

Reaction score
To me, the only reason Japan is a wonderful place to visit is because they have advance technology. If you think about it, that's basically the only reason that people like to visit Japan.

Well for me personally, the Japanese music and fashion scenes are the top two reasons for me wanting to visit Japan.