Fans Boo Cena & others

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Most everyone in attendance for last night's WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony at Madison Square Garden noted that the crowd was very rough at times. Donald Trump and Maria Menounos apparently received the biggest boos of the night. One fan noted that Maria looked like she was going to cry. She went long during her speech for Bob Backlund and was met with "WHAT?" chants.

When John Cena was shown on the big screen, the crowd booed him out of the building. WWE aired a Make-A-Wish video featuring Cena and even that got a very negative reaction from the crowd.

:pipebomb: !

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
They don't know what to do know, a great heel like CM Punk gets cheered and Cena being a face gets booed, the world is ending because the WWE Universe don't know what to do :pipebomb:

Reactions: Snowman1

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
That's actually pretty stupid. At least Cena is doing something for the children, how many people in that crowd actually do anything for foundations like that? At least lay off Cena when he does that stuff. It's for kids who are very very sick, just let them be excited to meet Cena. As for the other two, ehh don't really care for Donald Trump and his inferior hair to mine. As for Maria, they could lay off her as well, she was just doing a speech. No need to be an ass.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
When smarks gather.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Wow, that's sad. Cena has his flaws, but he deserves more respect than that, especially for his charity work. Booing Cena at that moment is the same as booing all those sick kids who love him.

As for Trump and Maria, the crowd could've at least been polite. Hall of Fame isn't a 'show,' you're not suppose to boo anyone. Especially Maria - she was only doing a speech.

This is why I don't like New York crowds. These are the same people who chanted 'You still got it!' at the Rock at SS 2011 - bunch of anti-marks without a clue.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I like how Rocky is brought up in nearly all your posts :dawg: :pity1:

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
I hate the guy, what can I say?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I respect your honesty :obama:

Now :gtfo: muh thread

:aries:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The fans must be disappointed with them being there, not what they did.

Usually smarks boo when people use wrestling to promote something and really don't give a shit (see guest hosts), but Trump and Maria seem to be legit wrestling fans. We all know why Cena was booed, and it's not for helping children.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Laura said:
I'm gone, lol.

wV8pRci.gif

Reactions: Rysenberg

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Honestly, it's MSG, it shouldn't be any different. They're probably booing trump because of how close that segment was to being televised over Foley's, and they're booing Cena for obvious reasons. WWE need to know that he is probably hated louder than he is loved now.

Reactions: Snowman1