Fans are the reason why WWE sucks?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I heard about it from a friend. Almost lost my breath, even better when I heard how natural he was. Usually GTA DJs are over the top at times(Looking at the lady from the rock station in GTA: SA), but he flows so nice and fits so well with the station's gimmick. :obama:

:mog: :hmm: Tits! :yes:

Yeah he rules. I am loving the fuck out of Chakra Attack right now. Dr Ray Deangelo Harris.

OHMMMMMM

Reactions: Farooq
Reaction score
Can you calm down? You're cussing out people on a wrestling site. You don't look like a badass, you look like a 12 year old who just discovered the internet. You're embarrassing yourself, and while I do catch it funny, your gimmick is getting stale.
I ain't cussing anybody out. Weren't you taught it's not right to lie about people?

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I am replaying GTA V's story, savoring how epic it is & taking the time to murder as many innocent people/prostitutes as I can.

I just did the Jewel Heist with Packie!!!

Perfect robbery, netted $4.5 mil

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I am replaying GTA V's story, savoring how epic it is & taking the time to murder as many innocent people/prostitutes as I can.

I just did the Jewel Heist with Packie!!!

Perfect robbery, netted $4.5 mil
Did the same thing last week :obama: Kinda sad how Trevor kills a main character from the previous GTA games without a fight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.