Fans are the reason why WWE sucks?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Wow, using the word smurf now. Classy stuff from a bigoted keyboard warrior.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Oh so I take it you're a torch subscriber? Guess Vince isn't the only one guilty of investing his money on crap. Oh and to answer your question, Shameass ,Del blueberry, Jack smurf, and Daniel Bryan had unreasonable pushes. Oh BTW the only douchebag I'm aware of is anybody who uses "if you think you can do better than management" as an argument. you see when you say crap like that you're taking the side of management. I'm sorry that you weren't taught reading comprehension in your schools but than again since you approve of WWE's crap you obviously haven't been taught anything.
Love the DB call. Again, not taking management's side, asking where your credibility lies on the product. Ahh well, time to hit ignore and let the real smarks handle this.
ce4a73afe0ae604b5ef1e10a295d1a4d.gif

Reactions: Action Jackson

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Newsflash! he succeeded thanks to pussy lesnar.
Again with Lesnar.

WWE has and always will have issues for hardcore fans as they have to cater to more than one fan type so we can't all be appeased at the same time.

As for you saying its cartoonish well hell its wrestling its always been that way with over the top storylines, characters etc... Its not meant to be realistic its escapism from life and the world and real life. Its a soap opera for men.

Hell some of the product does suck at the min but we get some great wrestling from guys like Cesaro, Bryan, Cody Rhodes to name a few. I can still enjoy that even if the build or storyline behind it is pants.

I watch to be entertained and WWE at its worst is still better than most TV.

Plus its forums like this that help us keep watching because we can bitch and moan about what we feel is wrong with the program. We all have different opinions thats part of what makes it interesting. Hell Champ aint a Punk mark I am it doesn't mean we fall out we just disagree and make posts and threads.

But calling us stupid or blind for being fans is Blue and attempting to flame is offensive.

I suggest you drop the WadeKelleris part of your name.

You annoyed the nice guy!

Reaction score
Wow, using the word smurf now. Classy stuff from a bigoted keyboard warrior.
Oh I didn't know you were one of those PC people. Let me just say thank you for ruining TV shows, conversations, the workplace, WWE... oh and our entire society. Yeah you just took our whole Freedom of Speech down the bowels of mediocrity and turned it into one gigantic crap ball and again I say thank you you big dumb crap ball because to borrow one of your lines, IDGAF about being PC. If something is fat or stupid or gay, or Blue I will call it that and I don't need approval from someone that works for the Law Offices of Hitler and Hitler. Simply put, TO HELL WITH BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT!!!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Oh I didn't know you were one of those PC people. Let me just say thank you for ruining TV shows, conversations, the workplace, WWE... oh and our entire society. Yeah you just took our whole Freedom of Speech down the bowels of mediocrity and turned it into one gigantic crap ball and again I say thank you you big dumb crap ball because to borrow one of your lines, IDGAF about being PC. If something is fat or stupid or gay, or Blue I will call it that and I don't need approval from someone that works for the Law Offices of Hitler and Hitler. Simply put, TO HELL WITH BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT!!!
Hey, man, you need some Bootsy in your life man. Trust me, chill out, turn off the lights and just chill down.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Correction its idiots like you that ruined our entire society. You have a major chip on your shoulder and think the world owes you something. I suggest you log off before people on here tear you a new one as at the minute people are still being friendly despite all your attempts to antagonise them.

Reaction score
Gimmick has been outed. Let's ban and get back to enjoying each other's pointless banter on wrestling and other very important life & death things like video games and comics.

Is there an internet disdain of Sheamus that I'm not aware of? Because Sheamus is 1,000% "Motherfucking Hoss Certified".
shameass is an overpushed noob just like pussy lesnar. I believe I said that many times already.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Hold up, wait minute. Put a little funk up in it!

Still my favorite GTA DJ ever :yay:
Yeah dude he rocks! I can't believe BOOTSY FUCKING COLLINS is a GTA DJ.

Also Pam Grier. You can see her tits from the 1970's in several exploitation flicks on Netflix instant. They're nice.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Yeah dude he rocks! I can't believe BOOTSY FUCKING COLLINS is a GTA DJ.

Also Pam Grier. You can see her tits from the 1970's in several exploitation flicks on Netflix instant. They're nice.
I heard about it from a friend. Almost lost my breath, even better when I heard how natural he was. Usually GTA DJs are over the top at times(Looking at the lady from the rock station in GTA: SA), but he flows so nice and fits so well with the station's gimmick. :obama:

:mog: :hmm: Tits! :yes:

Reaction score
Hey, man, you need some Bootsy in your life man. Trust me, chill out, turn off the lights and just chill down.

oh so you like having people tell you what you can and can't say. Does your freedom mean so little to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.