Fandango beats record set by Hacksaw Jim Duggan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
With Fandango's theme song making it to the top 50 on the UK charts, it would be the first WWE theme song to make it since Hacksaw Jim Duggan's single from the 1994 WWF SlamJam album made it to #71.
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I really don't see the big deal about this guy...it's going to annoy me having him get all this fame, because i'm sure until I see it, that he is rancid on the mic, but we'll see.

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Meshuggah said:
I really don't see the big deal about this guy...it's going to annoy me having him get all this fame, because i'm sure until I see it, that he is rancid on the mic, but we'll see.

Yet I bet you complain that WWE don't make stars any more. He's a legit heel, he has a heel look, heel voice and he generates heat everywhere he goes.

Enjoy having someone different instead of a John Cena 60 minute ironman promo with himself.

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
If you haven't noticed, I am not a Cena fan, and I like my fair share of heels, I don't see how this guy is as big as he is, what's so special about him? I would rather see Sandow on TV than him.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I really like Fandango, but WWE will probably keep shoving this down our throats and it'll probably get annoying.