Famou$=Fak€ Part 2: Cuntfac€ 4 Lif€

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Aww you used my name for him in the title. I'm honoured :eek:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If his ban expires on the 8th of next month, just reban him for longer until he cooperates. lol.

This Guy

Heres what I don't get. He is pretending to be a comedian with us, but the 5000 plus girls he's trying to impress on myspace he's telling the truth too that his name is really Cody. You'd think it would be the other way around.

This Guy

btw, I just thought I'd point this out. Since Famous has claimed that it is indeed his myspace, and he has claimed that he is a 20 year old Comedian, that means he's a child stalker and possibly a child molester.....wonder if realized by continuing to lie about who he really is, he was admitting to a crimanal offense?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
who "renamed" this joint "cuntface4life"?

thats kind've...uhh...

offensive to ...someone that I Know..

by tha' ni'gger name of KENFAN4life!

ya-heard?!

Moonlight Drive

ROFL.

And another epic hole. When LHR asked him to post a picture with Fmous$ 187 written down, he said no so we couldn't jack off to him

If he's Darnell Wright there's plenty of pictures anyway. Fuckwit

Wrestling Station

Thats what famous is doing right now :smh
4qkbgj.jpg

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Nope

He is doing crack...and jacking off to Darnell Wright pics

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
What a cock....I sent messages to the real Darnell Wright and he messages saying that Famou$ was a poser. So I told that to Famou$, and he said that's because he said it to me. But the profile I used wasn't mine or one he could think would be mine, so there's no way he could have been fucking with me even if it was him. I told him to copy and paste what the messages said.

Wrestling Station

Its seems that famous' surname is michael. Chris Hansen knows best! :yes:
pedophile :nonono:
[yt]tfrbsTWv9eU[/yt]
check that he is still welling to dodge question lol.

Travis40

btw, I just thought I'd point this out. Since Famous has claimed that it is indeed his myspace, and he has claimed that he is a 20 year old Comedian, that means he's a child stalker and possibly a child molester.....wonder if realized by continuing to lie about who he really is, he was admitting to a crimanal offense?

lmao yeah, I remember talking about that a month ago on another forum.

He's screwed either way :rofl: