Famou$=Fak€ Part 2: Cuntfac€ 4 Lif€

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
This is the entire conversation we've had in the ban appeal. There's so many holes in his story that it looks like Swiss cheese.

Fak€'s ban appeal thread said:
Me said:
Since we got you in here. I'd like to ask you a question. Why do you keep acting like you're this Darnell Wright guy when we all know your real name is Cody? And why did you ditch the JoJo Simmons gimmick for the Darnell Wight gimmick?

Fak€ said:
My real name is Darnell Wright. And wtf@Jojo Simmons gimmick.

Me said:
OK Cody.

Why was this in your comments?:
notjojozj0.jpg

And these?:
codywc8.jpg

Fak€ said:
The first one called me Jojo Simmons cause he thought I looked like him. And I was like wtf to him. And I have no idea who the girl is. You need to just suck a dick & move on. Tryin to put someone on blast & said.

This Guy said:
I'm confused.

-So Famous gets banned. Ok
-Chuck asks why Famous pretends to be Darnell Wright or whatever his name is who apparently is some comedian who got famous through myspace.
-Famous who's clearly ripped this Darnell Wright's pictures and claims they are him appears to tell girls his name is Cody.

So I guess my only question is why do you continue to insist that your someone your not, when its been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that your not him.

Fak€ said:
I am infact Darnell Wright beyond what you hear or what you say.

Great One said:
Dude, why don't you get your bitch to just FILM A VIDEO WITH YOU WHERE YOU OPENLY SAY I AM FAMOUS. Doesn't that seem like the most logical choice that would make people believe you? And you could even film it in front of the Statue of Liberty to prove you're from NY!

You might as well also answer why it says "Darnell Wright" resides in Atlanta in a recent interview.

Fak€ said:
I'm in LA right now on my comedy tour. But I do stay in Atlanta here & there.

Me said:
It doesn't matter where you're at right now. Why don't you just make a video of yourself saying "I am Famou$ 187 at IWF." If you do that and you are who you say you are, I will unban you AND I will make you a moderator.

WS said:
^sounds like a bounty! big deal!! Famous, its your time to get promoted isnt it? You've been here for long ass time. So just take that video, and we will promise you that it will only be here for staff.

(Chuck note....sorry, but i had to share with everyone)

Fak€ said:
I'm done with IWF. I've been on here for almost 2 years posted alot, did alot, all while IWF. It's sad that I had to go this way. God bless everyone & let god be with you.

Me said:
Later Cody.

Fak€ said:
Later homo. Please tell TG to stop moleasting his kid. beyyooooooootchhhhhh. Fucking racists die beyyyyotchhhhhs. Playyyin Pacmann beyyyyyyyotchhhhhhh.

I get banned for stupid shit yet Kenfan can ♂♂♂♂♂♂rr this & ♂♂♂♂♂♂rrr that & he can say fuck you to the admins any time he wants? I dont give a fuck if he is a fan favorite or not that is some fucked up bullshit. I should sue motherfuckers for this shit. That's right sue. Your all gonna see me again. Bank on that fucking shit.

This Guy said:
^^I guess that means your not capable of doing what was sudjested about making a video or even just taking a picture of you holding a sign saying Famou$ 187 @ IWF. Guess your not really Darnell. You talk about suing, you know its against the law in the US to pretend to be someone your not right? Maybe the real Darnell should sue you.

Seriously you could prove us all wrong by just producing that picture or video. But we know the truth dude, and your nothing. If you were really this comedian, why don't you ever say anything funny?

And on a final note for someone who is currently in LA and/or Atlanta for some comedy tour, how come your IP you posted from those msg are all located in Kentucky? Intresting.

Me said:
Fak€ said:
beyyooooooootchhhhhh. Fucking racists die beyyyyotchhhhhs. Playyyin Pacmann beyyyyyyyotchhhhhhh.
I guess if white teenagers who claim to be "famous" black men is a race, then you call the NAAWTWCTB"F"BM.

Fak€ said:
I get banned for stupid shit yet Kenfan can ♂♂♂♂♂♂rr this & ♂♂♂♂♂♂rrr that & he can say fuck you to the admins any time he wants? I dont give a fuck if he is a fan favorite or not that is some fucked up bullshit.
Your ban WASN'T permanant. You're the one who is deciding to leave.

Fak€ said:
I should sue motherfuckers for this shit. That's right sue. Your all gonna see me again. Bank on that fucking shit.

What are you going to sue us for? Emotional distress of your posing failure. "No, 5000 women on myspace that I will NEVER meet, I really am a black man, don't listen to MY OWN WORDS THAT I POSTED!" <(referring to you telling that chick your name was Cody).

WS said:
If that comedian was so obsessed about pro-wrestling, then why we havent seen that dude in any of WWE, TNA or any other wrestling companies? I mean making a special visit or appearance like all celebrities do. I never knew that there were some kentucky comedians there >_>

Fak€ said:
This Guy said:
^^I guess that means your not capable of doing what was sudjested about making a video or even just taking a picture of you holding a sign saying Famou$ 187 @ IWF. Guess your not really Darnell. You talk about suing, you know its against the law in the US to pretend to be someone your not right? Maybe the real Darnell should sue you.

Seriously you could prove us all wrong by just producing that picture or video. But we know the truth dude, and your nothing. If you were really this comedian, why don't you ever say anything funny?

And on a final note for someone who is currently in LA and/or Atlanta for some comedy tour, how come your IP you posted from those msg are all located in Kentucky? Intresting.
Why post a video or a picture saying on IWF when i'm not currently on it? Where's the logic or sense in that? I barely talk & socialize & I have to deal with all the hate first before I can crack a joke here & there. I have no idea or for what reason my ip traces to Kentucky. In all honesty it just baffles me really. Also how could I sue myself, Lol. Thanks for the laugh tho really.
Chuck Zombie said:
I guess if white teenagers who claim to be "famous" black men is a race, then you call the NAAWTWCTB"F"BM.

Your ban WASN'T permanant. You're the one who is deciding to leave.

What are you going to sue us for? Emotional distress of your posing failure. "No, 5000 women on myspace that I will NEVER meet, I really am a black man, don't listen to MY OWN WORDS THAT I POSTED!" <(referring to you telling that chick your name was Cody).
Monkeystyle pretty much said my ban was permanant. I never said anything to anybody on Myspace about my name being some Cody guy. Everyone on Myspace knows who I am & what I do. I was just joking with the whole sueing thing. LMAO. Sue you for a unfair banning or something of that nature. Lol. But yeah I was just kidding with that.
Wrestling Station said:
If that comedian was so obsessed about pro-wrestling, then why we havent seen that dude in any of WWE, TNA or any other wrestling companies? :smh I mean making a special visit or appearance like all celebrities do. I never knew that there were some kentucky comedians there >_>
I just watch wrestling,I wouldn't really call me a obessed wrestling fan. If so then you are calling everyone on this obessed when it is quite the contray, I'm not really that interested in making appearances. Yet I have been to PPV here & there in the past. But I really doubt I was on tv or anything of that matter. Really the whole Kentucky jokes or whatever you are trying to do are really getting stale & old like cheetos in a run down apartment.

Me said:
Fak€ said:
Why post a video or a picture saying on IWF when i'm not currently on it? Where's the logic or sense in that?

Now you're just beating around the bush. Who cares if you're not "on IWF," just post a picture of you with proof that you are you. You know why you can't do that and keep beating around the bush? Because you are full of shit.

Fak€ said:
I never said anything to anybody on Myspace about my name being some Cody guy.

Some one asked you who you were, and in the next post they said "Ohh, hey Cody." Remember?
codywc8.jpg

Fak€ said:
Can't handle the truth there? I mean seriously why do that when I am in fact not on IWF. If I was probably unbanned & you gave me a week a picture probably could be produced. Also that comment was for the person who has the Myspace before me. One of my friend's didn't want his Myspace anymore so I turned it into my personal.

Me said:
Oh and I suppose your "friend" Cody is the one that was posing as JoJo Simmons? It's funny how at first you have no idea who this Cody is, but now, "Oh yeah, it's my friend that gave me that myspace."

Sure.

Fak€ said:
I never really knew his name. But thanks for telling me it. Don't you fucking listen? I commented that kidd & said "What's good Jojo Simmnons" as a joke. That's sad you gotta through someone's comments on Myspace of all places to try to put them on blast & get some info on them. You have a sad life sir. I on the contray have a great life. Making money for doing what I love. You should try it sometime.

This Guy said:
Its going to take you a week to produce a picture? Guess you suck with the photoshop then and its going to take a week to steal another picture and make it. Good job though buddy. Your still dodging it. If I was unbanned and given a week? Ask me to produce a picture to prove I'm the guy that you see in the pictures I've posted with Edge & Helms and I'll have one for you in less the 10 minutes.

Fak€ said:
I have a very busy schedule ahead of me. That's why I said a week. I wasn't dodging I was just saying why take a picture saying i'm on a forum when infact I am not on this forum at the moment. That's like me writing on a piece of paper saying I hate Kool-Aid. When infact I love me some fucking Kool-Aid. Also I don't have Photoshop. I have PhotoFiltre, That I downloaded a week ago. Still learning on it. Pretty good free picture editing progam, I really recommend it to everyone. Also the only reason I reply to everything in this little thread is because I love to respond & hear from my fans.

Me said:
Fak€ said:
I have a very busy schedule ahead of me. That's why I said a week.
It takes a couple of minutes to write on a piece of paper, take a picture of it, and upload it. But since a week is enough time to have a pro photoshop something. Why don't you make a youtube video?

Fak€ said:
I wasn't dodging I was just saying why take a picture saying i'm on a forum when infact I am not on this forum at the moment. That's like me writing on a piece of paper saying I hate Kool-Aid. When infact I love me some fucking Kool-Aid.
Again, it doesn't matter what you put on the paper. You're singling out something to avoid saying you'll do it. You can put something else on the paper that doesn't even have to do with IWF. Put Role Model is Famous. That'll be our code.

Fak€ said:
Also I don't have Photoshop. I have PhotoFiltre, That I downloaded a week ago. Still learning on it. Pretty good free picture editing progam, I really recommend it to everyone.
More dodging the subject.

Fak€ said:
I never really knew his name. But thanks for telling me it. Don't you fucking listen? I commented that kidd & said "What's good Jojo Simmnons" as a joke. That's sad you gotta through someone's comments on Myspace of all places to try to put them on blast & get some info on them. You have a sad life sir. I on the contray have a great life. Making money for doing what I love. You should try it sometime.

So let me get this straight, your FRIEND decides to give you his e-mail address and password to take over his myspace and you didn't even know his name? Firstly, that's the biggest heap of bullshit I've ever heard. Secondly, if you took over his myspace, his name would have been on there somewhere.

Also, with the JoJo Simmons thing, Someone called "your friend" JoJo, before he even said he was Cody. So unless your unknown friend liked to make JoJo Simmons jokes too, I don't buy it.

Another thing the "Fake" Darnell Wright has a picture of "you" that has more to the picture than what's on your profile. How do you explain that? Did he photoshop more picture to it?

Fak€ said:
I changed the email to one of mine as soon as he gave it to me. Who really gives a fuck about a Jojo Simmons. Lmao. Like I said i'm not making a picture for a forum that I am not on. I have designed & undesigned pictures in my photo album. You must love looking at my Myspace. But that's what Myspace is for so that my fans can go & get info on & look at my pictures. So keep it up & have fun. God bless.

WS said:
Here you go, Famou$.. I took that photo of yours when you were in LA >_>
fq1copy.png

Me said:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Fak€ to WS said:
You steal that gfx artwork too?

Fak€ to me said:
Damn people from Ohio will laugh at anything now won't they? I'll have to go there one day & do a show there.

Me said:
Fak€ said:
Who really gives a fuck about a Jojo Simmons.
Oh yeah, brush off a major hole in your story. "Maybe if I ignore answering the question they'll forget that I can't tell a lie for shit."

Fak€ said:
Like I said i'm not making a picture for a forum that I am not on.
Like I said, you are saying this to dodge the fact that you can't post a picture doing something specific enough to prove that you aren't Cody from Kentucky.

Fak€ said:
I have designed & undesigned pictures in my photo album. You must love looking at my Myspace. But that's what Myspace is for so that my fans can go & get info on & look at my pictures. So keep it up & have fun. God bless.
Sure do love it. I just can't believe that some dumbass would be willing to pose as someone who's a fucking Z list celebrity to get e-booty, and still won't admit he's a bitch when he's had his ass handed to him over and over.

Fak€ said:
Damn people from Ohio will laugh at anything now won't they? I'll have to go there one day & do a show there.

Yeah, it's right across the river. Come on over and we'll show you how to not be a bitch. Ohio>Kentucky

Fak€ said:
You just hate the fact that I'm right. If I was on the forum I would produce a picture but in all reality I am not. I'll be back on the forum soon enough & it'll all be back to the same bullshit. LMAO@you calling me a z-list celebrity. Is that the best you got? I get that shit all the time. At least I have done something good with my life. And who the fuck if up on Myspace trying to Cyber-mack? Sure the fuck isn't me. You shouldn't worry about what i'm doing at all. When you only have 52 friends on Myspace & your only comments is you commenting to a bogus Arnold The Terminator profile. LMAO. And i'm lame? WTF.

Me said:
Fak€ said:
You just hate the fact that I'm right.
There hasn't been one thing in this thread that even remotely points in that direction.

Fak€ said:
If I was on the forum I would produce a picture but in all reality I am not.
And what does that have to do with proving you are who you say are? Nothing, you're just dodging the inevitable.

Fak€ said:
LMAO@you calling me a z-list celebrity. Is that the best you got? I get that shit all the time. At least I have done something good with my life.
Posing as someone is good?

Fak€ said:
And who the fuck if up on Myspace trying to Cyber-mack? Sure the fuck isn't me.
Oh sure, your 5,000+ friends are your actual friends and you bang the 4,000+ women of those every night.

Fak€ said:
When you only have 52 friends on Myspace & your only comments is you commenting to a bogus Arnold The Terminator profile. LMAO. And i'm lame? WTF.
My original myspace was deleted for copyright infringement. Those 52 friends are actually my real life friends, and since I've only had it back for about a month now, I haven't had a chance to find everybody else. I'm sorry my goal in life is more than adding people on my fake myspace page. And the Arnold profile is actually mine too, and it's a joke. Something you can't do even though "you are a comdeian." That's weird, even though you're a comedian you have never said anything remotely funny.

So if you think doing something good with your life is ripping of someone's identity and having a lot of myspace friends, then you ARE the lame one.

Fak€ said:
Ok, that's fine. I'll back on the forum on 9/7/08. God bless everyone.

Dead E. Guerrero said:
The good Lord says he'll be seeing you on 9/6/08.

J

I have no real problem with Famou$.

That's like me writing on a piece of paper saying I hate Kool-Aid. When infact I love me some fucking Kool-Aid.

But that cracked me the fuck up.

Wordlife

wow... wow wow wow.. Chuck you unfolded some messed up lies and bullshit. I had NO PROBLEMS with Famou$ whatssoever, but this kinda gets to me. If he could just show us a 10 second video saying, yo its me, IWF's own Famou$ 187, or someshit... then wtf? How easy is that, I can do that in 2 mins and have it posted here. It makes no sense, cause he's a liar. He is no comedian, or I wouldda heard bout him, and it dont mean shit if he's underground, cause I knew about Katt Williams, Dane Cook, and Carlos Mencia... all 3-4 yrs BEFORE they even got close to hitting mid-card comedy

I dont know this bullshitting ass liar anymore, to me he's just some little white boy eating corn kernals and fuckin rice with the fucked up people with 3 teeth down in Kentucky for all I know, and can plainly see

Nation

It's about time that annoying fag got banned.

EDIT:Fuck he's coming back!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
LMAO

Once again his ass got owned and he just can't own up to it

everyone on here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fak€

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
LOL that's funny. I don't really know the guy, but when I first signed up, I know ya'll were calling him out on being fake and stuff. But all that's pretty funny. Ya'll crushed the poor guy's hopes and dreams. He wont be mentally stable anymore.

MikeRaw

LMAO. Tha's great.

Holes in his story:
-He claims to be Darnell, but tthe real Darnell posted a message saying not to listen to the imposter on myspace.
-Wen he claimed to be in LA, his IP registered from Texas.
-He claims to be in New York, yet then he found out Darnell lives in Atlanta, so now he says he lives there when not on tour.
-If he got his myspace, he would know who it was from.
-It doesn't make sense that he would get a myspace form someone, most people just make their own.

All in all, His name is Cody, he may be white or black, but either way, he is NOT Darnell, so fuck him. Chuck, please keep him banned:)
Rep+ by the way.

exC.On

Reaction score
Wow good stuff there, you can tell he was dodging most of the time. rep for
Ohio>Kentucky.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I just remembered him refusing to post a pic/vid when he was on here. Now when he's banned he's like, "Naw dawg, dat's not how it is yo. U unban me n i post a picee of me."

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Gawdammit Chuck...haven't you ever seen the Terminator!?!?

ya-know...T2!

Judgement day(not the shitty ppv)....

You Gotta realize that in the sequels...you've always gotta' try and make it sound catchier then the original!

(kinda remind myself of that movie "Scream" at the moment)

anyways, welcome everyone else gets to do the whole "Ban Appeal" thingy and I've never even been told of it?

its like....I don't even get represented...I just chill and ...

then its like...I'm back...

its like...going to prison....being let out..

without having to go through tha' whole "Court" thing..ya-know?

by the way; Maybe Famou$ 187 is like IWF's "JOKER"..

you know...like he lies about his past and is hated and stuff...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Gawdammit Chuck...haven't you ever seen the Terminator!?!?

ya-know...T2!

Judgement day(not the shitty ppv)....

You Gotta realize that in the sequels...you've always gotta' try and make it sound catchier then the original!

(kinda remind myself of that movie "Scream" at the moment)

Is that a better title?

phantomgerald

He's probably crying because we uncovered his secret and he has no IWF play buddies anymore.