Famou$187...I'm calling your ass out

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reinvented

Reaction score
Hey Hey Hey Travis you didn't say anything when I was sucking yours WATS UP WIT DAT...........Guys act like you never knew a Bi

Reinvented

Reaction score
Uh Travis you know what you just said must be one of the gayest things I have ever seen posted......Its funny I have done and seen gay things but yours tops the cake......Queer Bag thy name is Travis40.....

Travis40

You just said you sucked my dick...who are you talking about?

Reaction score
Im just going to say this I would stop this now you two lol before you end up embarrasing yourselfs

Travis40

Just get the fuck out of this thread...you're not a judge and you're not a participant, so GTFO...and I'm waiting for MHV1's vote.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
My Vote is for Travis40................Reasons: He just gave a better fight.....Using the fabolous moolahs fucking death TODAY is bullshit and cheap heat that even I think it is too soon for...also you lied about having 5 DVDs out grossing over 2mil...cause come on now....Trav may of repeated himself but WHO FUCKING CARES Deadman Inc what are you some kinda Flame all american? jesus....and the next one of these we do better not be spammed by moron noobs saying some pointless ass dumb shit after EVERY FUCKING POST...NO ONE CARES! That is all congrats Trav

Travis40

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...can an Admin change Famou$187 to Fannie Mae: I am a disrespectful little prick......thanks, make him keep that name for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.