Famou$187...I'm calling your ass out

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis40

Famou$187, I'M SANDING INTO YOUR DUMB REDNECK ASS!

You wanna fucking joke about how Mae Young's gonna die next? You're just a little disrespectful prick.

My judges are TJ and AJ Styles Fan 01...you pick judges that are active...or are you a big pussy and decide not to do this?

Head Judge is .........whoever wants to be the head judge...first person to say, gets the spot

The stipulation is...the loser has to change their name to Famou$187: I'm a disrespectful little prick, or Travis40: ... (whatever you want behind my name)...are you a pussy? Or are you going to stand up and flame me?

Travis40

IT'S ON BITCH

You go first...but pick your judges really quick...how about we have 3 judges...AJ Styles Fan 01, TJ, and a head judge of Fannie Mae's choosing

Travis40

OKAY, THE 3 JUDGES ARE

1. AJ Styles Fan 01

2. -TJ-

3.....Head Judge.......MHV1

Famous...you go first...hurry up

Travis40

Sorry for the triple post...but here's my flame round.

Famous, you fucking idiot, you wanna come in here and talk shit about how Mae Young is going to die next? You're a fucking prick who deserves your knees bashed in with a fucking baseball bat. You're just an asshole who wants attention becuase you want to stir shit saying that Mae Young's gonna die next...you're just a prick...you act like you've been on I Love New York, but you're just lying so people will like you, you're just a stupid poser.

That's all I have right now, I'm not very good when I go first.

Famou$ 187

Old little bitches like Moolah die. It's kind of odd how Moolah died and WS said his grandma died isn't it? But Travis/Trav/Tarvis/Tarv you just a little boy. Your only what 15? And your up here picking fight with a 23 year old man. You got balls kid. I have to admit that. And you think I'm tryin to be cool by saying I was on the show. Haha you have to be kidding me. If you believe me you believe me if you don't you don't. And all the people on here think that I'm trying to be gangsta. To be honest i'm not. That is just another black sterotype.

Conc3pt

Reaction score
WE WANT FIRE...WE WANT FIRE..WE WANT FIRE..

Sorry guys, just had to do that. Go ahead and rip each other apart.

Travis40

Dude...the gust of wind from Dr. Phil's ass is getting stronger and stronger...wait..that's just his comment. You are a pussy at ripping people apart. You act like you're 23, your even worse than Showstopper. The "gangsta" thing isn't a stereotype...look at your sig, avatar and location, you're just a dumb smurf. You really are an disrespectful prick, if Moolah had never been around, your ass wouldn't be jackin it to Awesome Kong right now. If Moolah hadn't been around, there would be no womens division...you're a fucking smurf.

Reaction score
"and were joined back here by yours truly this sataday night edition of flamanation is brought to you by smack down vs raw 2008 how will you play?"

"Travis started off with his usual flurry of offense calling out the challenger so far Travis has the upper hand hitting famous with a Kane uppercut he has the challenger reeling but will it change or is travis going to be asserting his initiative we will find out"

Famou$ 187

Seriously is that all you can say "is you fucking smurf"? Because that got old pretty quick. And about my avatar and signatures why does it even matter what I have? It's better than quoting people in the shoutbox. I'm a professional comic that's why my location says that. I have a DVD coming out soon I advise you to go get it. You might learn some new comebacks. Who seriously gives a flying fuck about a old ass bitch known as Moolah. To be honest I hope that the worms eat her skin case god knows that the old woman's bones are so hard the break so gently.

Reaction score
"and a low blow by famous!! hes got Travis down but by no imagination out how will Travis respond to this although if famous doesn't kick it up a notch soon this could be ball game right here TJ"

Travis40

You're an idiot, it's not a comic, it's a fucking comedian, you're so stupid you don't know how to spell anything right or say something right. You're just an idiot who thinks he's the shit but I've been here longer than you and I know more than your dumb ass, anyways you're just a 8 year old behind a keyboard jacking off to Awesome Kong's tits and you're just making this shit up. Why would anyone buy a DVD w/ you in it? You're a disrespectful cunt who hasn't read the rules yet, becuase your not flaming Moolah, you're flaming me jackass....FAMOUS...I'M SANDING INTO YOUR DUMB REDNECK ASS....I'M HUNGRY

Reaction score
"ohhhh and Travis responds with a missile drop kick of the top rope as famous took him up to the top rope but travis fought him off and took him down this has got to have famous dased and confused but can travis capitalyse famous has got to start building some momentum otherwise travis is just going to start dominating this match up at the flamination chamber

Travis40

This is Fannie Mae's last chance since we agreed to 3 rounds...it's on and it looks like Travis40 has the win.

Famou$ 187

Why would anyone wanna buy a DVD with me in it? I've already got 5 DVDs out which all of them has grossed more than 2mill on sells. So yeah i'm doing pretty good. A comedian is someone who has been a comic for more than 5 years which I haven't that's why I said comic. You say i'm a redneck but your the one who always talks about a pussy ass redneck baseball team. Jacking Off to Awesome Kong>>>>>Jacking Off to Baseball players.

Status
Not open for further replies.