Promos Family Issues

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
At the local shooting range, we see targets are being fired, and the person who is shooting those bullets is none other than Mike Valander with goggles and noise cancelling earmuffs.

Instructor: Aim, Fire.

Mike starts shooting again, connecting every target with his pistol, firing off bullets each time.

The bell rings and the instructor says the practice is over, Mike takes off his goggles and earmuffs.

Mike: Man, that was a good practice. Got me in a rhythm those last shots, see you again soon, Phil.

Instructor Phil: See you later Mike.

Mike goes to the vending machine and gets himself a good Pepsi to drink and feel good.

Mike: Ah, nothing like a good Pepsi.

Mike walks outside and gets in his car, trying to relax he tries to watch a video.

Video: Welcome beefers, and welcome to New Era wrestling podcast, filmed in glorious tie up vision. Welcome to episode 8, where we discuss another wrestling show.

Just then, his phone rings, and the caller id reveals its his brother, Louis.

Mike: What's up, haven't seen you in a long time, hows it hanging bro, how's momma Valander?

Louis: She's doing fine older bro, I just have a favor to ask.

Mike: Yeah what is it?

Louis: Have you talked to them yet?

Mike is curious as to who Louis is referring to.

Mike: Who yet?

Louis: You know the owners, I think one of their names is bass, and believe me nobody knows bass like we do, right bro?

Louis is referring to the owners of LDW, Slate and Eden.

Mike: Right, right. I know, Louis, I'm trying to get that done, but I think they're busy.

Louis: Busy with what?

Mike: They're dealing with a lady named Nova, I think she has been brainwashed.

Louis: Brainwashed? What do you mean brainwashed?

Mike: I mean, she's been acting weird.

Louis: Trust me, we know weird, the girls that you dated have always acted weird. Like this one time with this girl who wanted to try fift......

Mike interrupts what Louis was saying

Mike: But yeah no, we ain't dating. I'm saying that she's used to be sweet, kickass, and rainbow. Now she's sweet but too much sweet to the point its creeping me out.

Louis: I get ya, I have a question? What does she look like?

Mike: Why do you want to know? You dimwit, she's not interested in you, or anyone else. She's interested in pleasing her family. Not her own, but the owners themselves.

Louis: Oh come on, she must be......

Mike: No she's not, look I'll try to get Slate and Eden to look for you and try to set up something. For now, tell mom I said hi, I'm focusing on other stuff.

Louis: Like what? What could you possibly think of at this time instead of having your brother join you?

Mike: I'm gunning for the LDW Anarchy Championship, I got this guy at the next big event, his name izalith. He's a big dude, one creepy dude, he took out one of enhanced.

Louis: Who's enhanced?

Mike: This group of nobodies, claiming they are better since they're united.

Louis: Oh, ok. Hell, I'm better than all of them and I'm not even in the company now.

Mike: That's true, I have seen you fight, you're like scrappy doo. Not an insult, you do pick fights most of the time. Sometimes I had to help, and sometimes you won alone.

Louis: You damn right, I can fend for myself, give me a piece of izalith.

Mike: Nah, not yet ready. I'll talk to you later, bye Louie.

Louis: No wait, I didn't get to fin......

Mike finally hangs up.

Mike: Thank god, some days he's a pain in the ass, but he is my brother, and our family do have problems. But it's not just a name, it's a way of life.

Mike drives off listening to some Kid Rock, and driving to the next stop.

Mike: Now that's some actual good shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Patriot Pants