Fallout 6/6/10 7-Man Gauntlet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Jones vs Cash vs Dannon vs Fisher vs Baptie vs Mannie vs Morrison rps here.

can anyone say clusterfuck?

2 RP limit for each RPer

Reaction score
You stole my line bitch.

The scene opens just as Jason and Sarah get backstage after Jason’s win.
Jason: See? I told you.

Sarah: It’s so different watching it happen right in front of you.

Jason laughs: You should see it from my perspective. Want to get something to eat?

Sarah: Of course.

[Off Camera now]
Jason and Sarah are back in the hotel room and Jason is checking his E-Mails,
Jason: Guess what babe.

Sarah: What?

Jason: I’m on the card for Fallout, looks like Vino likes my work.

Sarah: That’s great! What kind of match is it?

Jason: 7 man gauntlet from the sounds of it, might be a bit crazy to be right next to the ring, ill see if I can arrange for you to watch it from behind the announce table.

Sarah: And talk about the match like those other guys do?

Jason: Maybe, let’s see what Vino says first, but I need to get to bed.

5 minutes later Jason is in his pyjamas which are pretty much blue pants with red stripes.

Jason: Sarah! You coming to bed or what?

The bathroom door opens revealing Sarah in a short white bath robe.

Sarah: It was a bit hot in here so I decided to take off some clothes.

Jason smiles: Well I’m just going to have to learn to live with that.

Sarah undoes the knot on the strap around her waist and slides the robe off and as she gets into the bed Jason thinks: Even if he loses at Fallout at least he had her to cheer him up.

The Next night Jason decides to get a drink from the local bar, wearing a black Metallica shirt and khaki cargo pants sitting next to a fat smelly Drunken Idiot and starting to get pretty pissed off.

Barman: So where you from?

Jason: Vegas actually.

Idiot Drunk: I lost 3 thousand dollars in Vegas...

Jason: You must be so proud.

The Barman leans over and whispers: Don’t stir him up please; he put a guy in hospital last week.

Jason: This idiot put someone in hospital? Ha, he looks like he couldn’t put a baby in a fucking crib let alone put a grown man in hospital.

The drunken idiot stands up looking really pissed.

Idiot Drunk: You got a problem?

Jason: My problem is there’s a fat smelly asshole who thinks he can bench 500.

The Drunken Idiot stands up and punches Jason in the stomach.

Jason: I may have to kill you for that.

Jason turns to his side and delivers a quick Muzzle Flash knocking him out.

Barman: As much as I appreciate it you are going to have to leave.

Jason finishes his scotch and leaves the bar.

Outside the bar in the street Jason’s phone rings.

Mark: Jason you son of a bitch, did you win?

Jason laughs: Kicked his fucking teeth in.

Mark: So now what?

Jason: Order Fallout and watch me kick another 6 guys in the teeth.

Mark: You are on the card for a Pat Per View already?

Jason: What can I say? I aim to please.

Mark: Well I have to go, Good luck.

Jason: Ill make sure to wave, bye Mark.

Jason hangs up the phone and the scene fades to black.

with another 6 guys in this match im not sure if im gonna win, good luck everyone.

will continue later

Reaction score
The camera is in a gym where David, in a Hibs football kit, is doing press up's with his personal trainer.

Trainer "97,98,99 and 100. Thats enough David"

David "I never even managed to break a sweat, how can that be enough?"

Trainer "We were working on muscles not your cardio respiritory endurance."

David "And when will we be working on that then?"

Trainer "Hit the shower, change then your off for a mile and a half jog."

David "Woo hoo."

The camera goes black. 15 minutes later David appear's in new training gear, a white FCUK t-shirt and flowery shorts. The camera turn's to Melissa who starts to laugh.

Trainer "Looking sexy David"

The trainer struggle's to hold in his laughter.

David "Oh shut up. I'll be back in under 10 minutes."

David walks out the gym as the camera goes black. Ten minutes later the camera focuses on David, who has a towel on his head.

Trainer "What time did you get on your watch?"

David "9 minutes 12 seconds. You?"

Trainer "9 minutes 12 seconds. You've improved by a whole minute."

David smiles.

David "Thats how it should be. Now as for the Camera crew, I'm going to shower, so if you don't mind disappear and I'll see you at the areana tonight."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night the camera shows David backstage in the looker room, stretching off.

Melissa "David, you sure tonights worth it?"

David "Aye babe, it's worth it. Very worth it."

Melissa "But you don't need to."

David "I know I don't need to, I want to."

Melissa "Why?"

David "The fans. They give me a second life. In that ring I feel at home."

Melissa "Well I'll support you all the way."

David gets up and hugs Melissa, and whispers in her ear, "I love you", he then kisses her cheek.

David "Now lets go out to my second family."

David grabs a towel, put it around his neck and opens the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued later.

The Ripper

Reaction score
[Scene opens with a elevator door opening before the camera moves forward and turns to door number 3, a hand reaches forward and knocks on the door. After a minute the door opens with Josh Jones on the other side wearing camo cargo shorts and a black IWF top with the arms cut off and a towel around his neck]

Jones: Sorry about the wait I was just working out back there, this place cost a fortune but it has space for all my needs. You better come on in cant have you out there the whole time.

[Jones welcomes the camera man in before closing the door. Jones moves in front and leads the cameraman down a small corridor into a living room, they take a seat on the large leather couch]

Jones: WOW! Fallout is here already here can you beleive it and not only is it here, but I am on the card now I dont exactly know what special recognition from Vino brings but I know for a fact that I am going to be receiving it. Now I do have to take part in a gauntlet match against six other men but I am feeling confident that given my time in IWF I can over come them.

[Jones takes the towel and wipes the sweat from his head standing up and heading towards the kitchen with the camera man following. Jones goes into his refrigarator and removes a bottle of water]

Jones: Where was I? oh yea, to win this match I could have to overcome a huge hurdle as I could be the first to enter the match and have to eliminate everyone else, but then I could also be the last man to enter against a weakened opponent, which is why I have studied footage and honestly I like my chances. Just look at my opponents, Ray Morrison I beat you already when IWF returned and you put up a good fight and all but if I have already beat you what makes you think you would now. AJ Cash you may think you are the greatest wrestler to walk into the IWF but their is plenty more where you come from and your arrogance could be your biggest down fall, BAPTIE! now I know you dont think you can beat me, I mean I am the person that kicked you out of the IWF not to long ago and now you return new persona, new look and think you are a gifted wrestler now who is being held down by managment just because you pick up a win. Now I see why you want special recognition but you seriously would just waste that like everything else.

[Jones once again goes in the refrigirator and removes a some lettuce and takes it over to his giant ant farm and places it inside]

Jones: Now Jason Fisher and Young Mannie the way I see it you both work better as a team with your Hardcore Revolution and Red Sheild Mafia pals their with you I would actually be worried but on your own your weaknesses show and it only take the right person to pick it up and use it to their advantage. Moving on to the one man I am not looking forward too facing Nick Dannon, Now your already close to Vino and he would grant you anything want. But I am betting you have your own desires to suceed and looking over the videos and you look like one tough S.O.B. Now what all of you have to remember is I am The Dagger and just like the name the move by the same name is able to take down anybody at any time and thats all it takes those 3 seconds following mean nothing as I already know the outcome.

[A brick flys at the window putting a huge crack in it, Jones runs straight out with anger rushing through his body and after a minute the camera looks out of the window and see's Jones stood outside with nobody around to be seen as the camera fades out]

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Red Shield Era: The Next Level

*The scene opens as the camera pans from across from Union Station in Washington D.C. as people are coming on/off trains and the camera goes too another level across the street too a corner where we see, Young Mannie is on set of a new commercial for Subway, He's wearing Getting his make-up and clothing straight when the IWF Media pulls up next too him with Carl Long, CL is wearing a white sweater-vest khaki pants combo, with matching brown Pennie-loafers*

(Mannie is texting on his Blackberry when the Carl Long interrupts and tells Mannie it's time too start the Interview, Mannie responded by throwing his hand up waving off the stage personal and he adjusts his cordless Mic)

CL: (places hands in his lap, and waits for the cameraman's countdown from 10-1 as he looks in a mirror and gets his smile ready) Hello..IWF Universe It's once again my pleasure too bring too another edition of "IWF Hard Facts", Today we have a person who's not a stranger too you fans, and that person is....(camera pans too from lower left shifting too Mannie's RSM chain around his neck) Young Mannie, (cheap laugh) How are you Mannie?

(Camera turns and pulls back too show Mannie, smoking a black&mild and nodding his head as he begins too talk)

Mannie: I'm fine CL, I'm not one of the most crowd-pleasing or even easiest people too talk too.....But I will admit I can't complain, Giving the recent unfair treatment of how I lost my semi-final match....(rubs chin) I'll let it go!

CL: Okay Mannie! I see why are you letting go of a lost that could've bought your singles career too another level? And judging by your tone I see your either content or really happy?

(Mannie brushes his shoulders and smirks as he puffs a Lil bit more and talks)

Mannie: I mean why get angry? Aaron Williams was just the smarter man that night! No bones about it! But why you ask............(pulls out a issue of IWF magazine) I have right here a copy of the latest issue of IWF Magazine, It's said right here under "The Up and Coming" My Name Young Mannie! (Camera pans too magazine) It's basically saids I have the potential but I'm still lacking focus, I mean i can understand that! I'm going too refresh your memory and everyones CL! Do you remember When IWF 1st came back? And I'm talking about the little roster struggle a few months back! Oh now I mean when they had the crowing of the RSM ERA? That was the night the RSM was born and Me/Nero started it in a battle royal, even though we both lost we proved too be major players in the business! Alot of wrestlers and people have gone in and out of this company hell, at one point we was the only team and people too have unbeaten winning streak! Even though are arch-enemies the "Anderson Evolution" they took that away, we did something better we got in their heads, their lives, and we took their Championship gold and it's been here ever since! The point I'm making is not that we made history.....(smirks) It's that all people forgotten who built this company and who continues too put asses in the seats! Say what you want about me and the RSM but we are the reason IWF is still around!

CL: (uncrosses his legs and shifts his eyes and ponders) I'm following you Mannie! But as it's seems lately you been a little too content! I'm mean what's next for you! As everyone can see, Your doing a commercial for Subway! On top of that your Mixtape "Man On Pluto" is coming out and I heard some of it! I didn't know your not just a rapper but a full blown artist! You shift from different genres, and also sing! So with that do believe that you have too much time on your hands too focus on this upcoming "PPV Fallout" and your 7-man gauntlet?

Mannie: (laughs) You...know sometimes you have too keep yourself busy! I love the finer things in life, so being a legit music Artist and Actor may seem time-consuming, but I think if you find the right balance you have nothing but success!

CL: (nods head) Okay! but what about "Fallout" and your 6 opponents?

Mannie: (begins a serious tone and puts out his black&mild) Well I'm be Blunt!.....No pun intended! That I'm 100% focus for this match! I feel I have not only something too prove too the GM, But also myself! I love wrestling it's always going too my 1st love, I have been a veteran since 14, I used too wrestle under a mask and under child laws! It's known who my trainers was I blessed for that but I need too take all this years of hard work and experience and goto the next level! I want this win so bad I'll do anything too my opponents too my hands raised in victory, You want to talk about dedication....let's talk about me then! I was told by everyone that I would realize this dream or every get that far! but i took that as fuel and I let my anger turn into a launching pad into stardom! I want too think Aaron Williams! You made me realize that i was getting caught in my own hype and i getting laxed, but now everyone that goes for all of the IWF get ready.....Young Mannie is going too "Raise the bar"!

CL: So Mannie would and if you could breakdown your opponents and your match strategy?

Mannie: (rubs hands and coughs) Well let's go ahead shall we........Starting with Baptie (ponders) I mean seriously! people said I was hard too understand with my grammar and poor choice of words! but this guy has not improved since coming! maybe a few fluke wins! but hey just like a Boston team, everyone gets lucky once in a while! it's going too take more than "brand new paint" (air quotes) too bring this new heap of garbage too another frontier!

CL: How about Ray Morrison, he seems too have history with you back in your old and home promotion, PW:C?

Mannie: (chuckles) Your good Long! Very good, but I mean are history could take a whole Monday Night Mayhem, just based on my feud with him and old stable mates! But that's not for this interview.......Morrison and I studied him like a book he was a Main eventer in the old promotion! Well sorry your chopped liver and spoiled mash potatoes! Because your era was then mines is NOW!

CL: (nods) Moving onto AJ Cash?

Mannie: (looks puzzled) I really never heard of the guy! Is he new?

CL: Not quite! He claims too be the "Best In The World"

Mannie: (laughs hard) Are serious this dude! Can't even show up at the matches he booked but he's the best in the world? He must be on acid! I'm 1/3 of the most elite faction in the world today! and AJ cash is nothing but another stepping stone in my career! Too be honest maybe if showed a little maturity you would, Get a decent shot at greatness but your not even worth another word so onto the next!

CL: (chuckles) How about Josh Jones?

Mannie: I remember Josh from the 1st match me and Nero had as the RSM! It was pretty good! I believe he carried the match for his team, but not one match can stand my onslaught..let alone the RSM's I hope that he brings what bought him too "Main Event" not too long ago too this match! He should expect nothing the best out of me! I'll be watching out for him!

CL: Jason Fisher? (shift his eyes and smirks)

Mannie: Honestly (raises his hands) I don't care for the guy, I mean I curse him out, but he got my and the RSM's attention when he destroyed our custom limo! But this match is my 1st chance too take this rookie and show him a few things about what i call "Respect", So I want every too pay close attention I planned too make an example out of him! I saw some his old backyard tapes, his knees are crooked, he makes the "Great Khali and Kevin Nash knee's" seem like bamboo! So you can bet I will go for them and break em!

CL: Well Mannie that leaves Nick Dannon?

Mannie: Well what can I Say about him, he not too impressive too be honest a few moves here and there! He has potential but not anything about him, not even his connection with the GM is going too get him this win! So I hope he talks a good game and brag about this and that! But facts are I am the "Resident Badass" around here, He will not outsmart, he won't be able too chicken out, and he won't out wrestle me! The kid has cool "looks" but it takes the whole package too win and that my friend is ME!

(Camera pans back too Carl Long and he shakes hands with Mannie)

CL: Well their you have it folks! Young Mannie is more focus than he has ever been! And he's ready for too goto another level! Well until next time I'm Carl Long...That was Young Mannie and This Is "IWF: Hard Facts" Goodnight!

*Scene fades*

Reaction score
David and Melissa are standing behind the curtaina and theres a camera on him.

David "Well Mr Camera man, we'll see you out there."

The camera fades out as Fuck The System starts up

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;HsrgwTNzV_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsrgwTNzV_w[/video]

Huge pop begins from the crowd.

*F--K The System* explodes around the arena, 20 seconds into the song David comes out and begins to high fiving fans on the left hand side as Melissa does the same on the right hand side. David goes around all the fans at ring side, before getting a microphone. David then holds the ropes open for Melissa. She then takes the microphone off David, he then leap's over the rope before he poses on the ropes, this creates an extremely large pop. David then recieves the microphone off Melissa.

David "So this is the reaction from the best fans in the world, in New York, New York."

The fans go crazy

David "Wow, why was I such an asshole for so long?"

The fans keep going crazy.

David "Now I'm going to apoligize, you fan's are the reason why I work. Your the reason I get up in the morning. The pain I go through, you all ease it for me."

The fans start chanting "Baptie" and it sounds like "Hardy".

David "But theres on things you need yo realise." David looks displeased, "While the mafia are in IWF, I ain't going to get my well deserved title reign."

The fan's sound shocked.

David "You all know it, while Dick Cannon stand's in the ring I won't be able to progress in the most prestigious wrestling company in the world today. And while that will make me worth money, if I win tonight I will be worth more money else where."

The fans starts bouncing.

David "You fans are the most hardcore in the world, and I truelly love you." David starts pointing at fans, "I love you, I love you, I love you." David gets on his knee and bows to the crowd. "Your are my people. You are my family."

The fans go crazy.

David "I'm going back stage before my match, and when I come out I'm going to perform infront of my family."

*F--k The System* blazes around the arena as David and Melissa make there way up the ramp. The fans go wild and start singing Oh Flower of Scotland.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.