Fallout 030: 'SOUTH OF THE BORDER' || RESULTS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Olq4IkS.png

030: “SOUTH OF THE BORDER.”
Live from Estadio Olímpico Benito Juárez in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico.
Saturday 10th June, 2023.

Jason Randall marches out on stage and there’s a heavy mixed reaction for the veteran. As usual, Randall doesn’t seem to notice or care about the reaction and he doesn’t waste any time making his way down to the ring.

Natalie Rosenberg: ”Fallout’s opening contest is scheduled for one fall with a twenty-minute-time-limit! Introducing first, from San Diego, California and weighing in at 234 lb…he is The Wildcard…Jason Randall!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Hello wrestling fans! We’re jumping right into the action here on Fallout 030, and as the title suggests we are South of the Border in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico for tonight’s show!”

Allen Price: ”The crowd is a rowdy one tonight, Jean-Luc!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”With good reason, Price. We have an action packed show in store for this evening, and it’s kicking off with Jason Randall in action against XYZ. Randall is getting shown some respect here from some of the fans and I suppose that makes sense since he’s not that far away from his home in San Diego.”

Randall is in the ring now and he has removed his vest. He begins to pace around the ring with an air of impatience…

XYZ steps out to a nice, positive ovation and he shows his appreciation with a pose on the stage before briskly making his way down to the ring.

Natalie Rosenberg: ”And his opponent, from Sitka, Alaska and weighing in at 180 lb…he is X..Y..Z!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”XYZ is coming off of a losing effort on the last edition of Fallout when he teamed up with Randall and Death Walker. XYZ has had his issues with Death Walker as of late and now he’s found himself caught in the middle of the renewal of the rivalry between Death Walker and Randall.”

Allen Price: ”Death Walker and Randall came to blows when they were supposed to be partners with XYZ, and they ended up leaving him high and dry as they fought into the audience!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”A rather unfortunate turn of events for XYZ, I’m afraid, but tonight is a new night and he’ll be looking for some payback against Randall.”

XYZ is in the ring now and he has removed his cape and handed it off to the ringside attendant. He begins to loosen up and starts to get in a fighting stance but his opponent isn’t ready to start the match yet. Randall has taken the microphone from Natalie Rosenberg and he looks over at XYZ with an unusual expression.

Jason Randall: ”Hey, you can relax for a minute, okay? You don’t need to be in your fighting stance yet. Listen, I know that you and I we’re not necessarily friends. We’re not pals, we’re not buddies. You won’t find us hanging out in a bar after a show and throwing back a few drinks.”

XYZ looks confused and the crowd seems confused by this too but Randall motions that it’s okay.

Jason Randall: ”I also know that you and I share a common enemy, Death Walker. Yeah, you know the guy, right? I mean, of course you know him. He’s been beating your ass any chance he gets. Hell, he’s been beating my ass too, he’s the reason why I have to wear this knee brace now!”

“Anyway, I digress. What I’m trying to get at is that since we both have issues with Death Walker, I was thinking that maybe you and I work together. Hear me out, we team up and we take him down. We work together and we can solve our Death Walker problem, what do you think?”

Randall holds the microphone close to XYZ so he can give an answer, but XYZ doesn’t seem eager to give a response.

Jason Randall: ”What? What are you giving me that look for, huh? Come on, it’s not a bad idea, think about it!”

XYZ looks out at the fans for an answer and there’s a mixed response with some wanting him to join forces with Randall, while others are urging him not to do it. XYZ doesn’t give an answer and he gently pushes the microphone back toward Randall.

Jason Randall: ”I guess that’s a no, huh? Okay, well I thought it wasn’t a bad idea, but what do I know?”

Randall looks out at the crowd and gives off a shrug before he turns around and he clocks XYZ in the head with the microphone! The impact causes a loud thump that echoes through the building and Randall begins to stomp away on XYZ until referee Matthew Dean breaks it up.

Allen Price: ”Well, that wasn’t the answer Randall was looking for and XYZ is paying for it!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”I must admit that it wasn’t a bad idea for Randall to suggest an alliance, but this is an overreaction by Randall.”

Dean keeps Randall at bay and checks on XYZ, who is good to go, so Dean calls for the bell.

FIRST MATCH - 1/20.
Jason Randall vs. XYZ.
Singles Match.
Match Writer: Jimmy King.

DING! DING! DING!

<< 0:00 >>

XYZ has managed to get back on his feet but he doesn’t get time for reprieve as he’s bombarded by Randall, who takes him off his feet with a stiff running clothesline! XYZ is back up but he’s on the receiving end of a barrage of forearm smashes from Randall and The Wildcard has XYZ backed into the corner now. Randall goes to town with a couple of stiff knife edge chops and then he follows up with a stiff backhand chop! Randall then unloads on XYZ with stomps to the corner until XYZ is slumped down in the corner, and Randall backs away a few steps before charging back in at full speed with a knee to the face!

Allen Price: ”XYZ might be regretting turning down Randall’s offer right about now!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”I think it’s safe to assume that the offer is off of the table now.”

Randall takes XYZ up by the wrist and he connects with a saito suplex from out of the corner! Randall drops down for the cover and hooks the leg…

ONE…NO!

Randall quickly applies a headlock to XYZ but with Randall it’s no ordinary headlock as he soon transitions into an arm-trap and starts driving down elbows to the head! XYZ is getting rocked with each elbow finding its mark on his head. Randall then reapplies the headlock and he does his best to keep XYZ grounded for the time being. The crowd does start to get behind XYZ and the rallying does work as XYZ starts to feed off of the energy and he rises up while Randall still has the headlock applied.

XYZ has managed to power out of the hold after repeated back elbows to the stomach that causes Randall to release the hold, and XYZ goes to work with his vicious kicks to the thighs and shins repeatedly for about 20 seconds. Then with a leg sweep, Randall is back first on the mat and XYZ connects with a leaping elbow drop into a pin attempt!

ONE…NO!

<< 03:56 >>

XYZ pops up to his feet after the kick out and he goes for a springboard moonsault, but it’s a fake out after he lands on his feet instead. XYZ is about to go for a standing senton but Randall pops back up and quickly drives a knee into XYZ’s midsection! Then Randall takes XYZ over with a snapmare and starts delivering shoot kicks to XYZ, who is in a kneeled position now. Randall then takes XYZ’s head and starts driving repeated knees into his head before throwing him down to the mat.

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”It looked like XYZ had gained a measure of momentum, but Randall was quick to turn that around and now he’s back in the driver’s seat.”

Allen Price: ”XYZ is in a tough spot here, Jean-Luc. The Wildcard is not taking it easy on him.”

Randall brings XYZ up after grabbing him by the back of his tights and he launches XYZ across the ring with a release german suplex! Randall seems to be enjoying dishing out as much punishment as possible to his opponent. Randall takes this time to have some words with the crowd before he brings XYZ up, but XYZ counters back with a standing dropkick straight to the chest! Randall is knocked backward and he bounces off the ropes and XYZ takes him down with a drop toe hold and he follows up with a quick jumping elbow drop to the spine! XYZ isn’t done yet though as he hits the springboard moonsault and gets all of it and then goes for the pin…

ONE…TWO… NO!

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”XYZ has found that much needed second wind he was looking for and he’s back in this fight!”

<< 07:30 >>

XYZ makes an ascent to the top and waits as Randall gets up…diving double knees to the chest! XYZ is feeling it now as he runs the ropes and just as Randall is getting back up, XYZ takes him down with a hurricanrana into a pin!

ONE…TWO… NO!

XYZ has Randall in his sights and goes for his signature headscissors takedown, but his spinning is cut short as Randall counters that into a powerbomb lungblower! Randall then drops down for the pin this time…

ONE… TWO… NO!

Randall brings XYZ up and XYZ tries for another standing dropkick to the chest but Randall blocks it this time and counters with a ripcord lariat! Randall hits another ripcord lariat for good measure and then lies in wait for XYZ…The Hail Mary! Randall with a cutter on XYZ and he goes into the pin!

ONE… TWO… THR - - NO!

Randall starts to argue with the referee because he thought that was three but Dean assures him it was a two count. Dean isn’t a referee to back down and Randall knows that having Dean be the officiant with almost all of his recent matches. Randall turns back to XYZ and leans down to pick him up when XYZ catches him with a small package!

ONE… TWO… THR - - NO!

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”XYZ nearly closed in on a victory there but it was not meant to be just yet!”

<< 09:22 >>

Both men are on their feet now and XYZ connects with a standing dropkick to the chest that knocks Randall back, and XYZ runs the ropes and this time he connects with his signature headscissors takedown! XYZ takes a brief reprieve and catches his breath. He begins to feed off the energy of the crowd again and he starts to feel it….

Randall is on his knees and XYZ goes to work with kick after kick to Randall’s chest! The crowd cheers along with each kick as it makes contact and XYZ finishes off Randall with one last kick…

XYZ slowly begins his ascent to the top and he starts to signal for the end before he starts his tightrope walk…but Randall pops up and hits the ropes and causes XYZ to crotch himself on the ropes and then he drops to the mat in a heap…

Allen Price: ”I’m afraid he won’t be able to have any kids after that!”

The crowd is booing this turn of events as Randall stumbles to his feet and waits for XYZ…boot to the gut…SNAKE EYES! Randall drops down for the pin…

ONE… TWO… THREE!

Winner: Jason Randall via pinfall at 10:07

And after a hard fought match, the house lights begin to flicker for a bit then they stop. With a slight hesitation, the referee, ring announcer and commentators resume their duties as they try to not pay much attention to the minor electricity issue.

Allen Price: “Uhhh something tells me that that wasn't a coincidence.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Well, you can never truly be sure in FWA. I mean we have experienced our share of strange phenomenons.”

The ring announcer gets on the microphone and proceeds to announce the winner while the referee raises that winner's arm.

Natalie Rosenberg: “Here is your winner of the match-”

But before she can say the name, all of the power cuts out and leaves everyone in a state of confusion. Then a few seconds later, the lights are back on with some special guests front and center in the ring.

Allen Price: “And we should have known that these two would show up out of nowhere.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Sometimes when your name is brought up, you gotta pop up unannounced and set things straight, Price. Oh hell, but this doesn't look good for X or Randall.”

With a steel chair in hand, The Dark Guardian stares down a worn out XYZ as he sits in one of the corners. That's when Death Walker lifts a weakened Jason Randall over his shoulder and quickly hits him with… DARK CLOUD! However, The Death Walker isn't done yet as he picks up the lifeless body of The Wildcard and again hits another Dark Cloud in the middle of the ring. The boos from the fans become deafening as Walker and his guardian stand tall. The Dark Guardian puts his hand outside the ropes to be handed a microphone. Eventually one is handed to him and he taps on it to make sure that it's working already.

The Dark Guardian: “I see you had a little chat earlier with this miscreant that lays at our feet. So let me make things much easier on you. A message from both My Lord, Death Walker and myself… it would be wise to decline that offer and carry on about your own well being.”

X just looks at both men draped in black cloaks while Death keeps his eyes on Randall.

The Dark Guardian: “I mean… unless you’d, maybe join forces with Death Walker and assist him in decimating the unsavory Mr. Randall. I know, I know. You and The Dark Traveler haven't seen eye to eye either but here's a chance to make the BEST choice. Because I can promise you right now if you do not join us then you will remain as a target for him to go after. And I don't have to explain to you what he will do to you. Do you really believe you can trust Jason Randall any more than Death Walker?”

Just then, Jason begins to get to his feet before The Dark Traveler who anticipates to dish out more punishment. The masked demon unhooks his cloak and tosses it aside right before latching in a sleeper hold. Death turns around with Jason struggling to escape and stares at a shock XYZ. But then XYZ attempts to charge forward at Walker but is immediately stopped by The Dark Guardian ready to strike with the steel chair in his other hand.

The Dark Guardian: “I don't think you're that crazy to put your own safety at risk… for this guy, are you? Someone who would stab you in your back at a blink of an eye? That's who you want to defend? I’ll ask again…”

As The Wildcard is drained of energy and even oxygen, he goes limp within the arms of the monster. Then he gets suplexed to complete a disgusting Bedtime Story by Death Walker. Once again, Death makes sure to stand over Jason Randall and waits for an appropriate response from XYZ or to deliver more of this brutal assault. Everyone in attendance as well as the other three men in the ring wait on X’s response. Security and staffers run out from the back and carefully surround the ring but neither Death or the advisor pay them much attention as they prepare to use Jason as their hostage.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Oh thank goodness, they're finally out here to take care of these two nutjobs. I hope they get a hold of them both and stop this beating before it gets carried away.”

Allen Price: “I would say that we're past the point of getting carried away. It's Death Walker and his freakish friend, for fuck sake! It can only get worse before it gets better from here, JL.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Well all I know is if I were XYZ, I’d accept the temporary alliance and steer clear of these lunatics. How much clearer of a message does he want?”

The Dark Guardian: “X… Y… Z, please take this chair that I possess and bash it against Mr. Randall right here, right now… and put him down for good.”

There's some hesitation as the security and staffers attempt to pull Jason Randal out of harm's way. However, Death spots this and stomps on the lower back of Randall and keeps his foot there. So instead, they climb up on the apron around the ring with the idea to rush these guys. This makes both The Dark Guardian and The Dark Traveler stand back to back to keep eyes on them all including highly favored XYZ.

The Dark Guardian: “Well… what will it be? No? Yes?”

X looks around the arena for confirmation from the fans before giving any sign of a response. The Dark Guardian slowly hands the chair to Death who grabs it and raises it high above their heads. The staff with referees shout at Walker to stop while preparing to step between the ropes. XYZ starts to shake his head and shout no to being a part of this mayhem. And the dark hooded speaker makes one last statement…

The Dark Guardian: “It seems to be that you were right, My Lord. This one isn't capable of making such the easiest choice.”

Within an instant, Death Walker takes his foot off of Jason's back and strikes it hard with the steel chair. XYZ, security and the staff storm into the ring as Randall rolls around in pain and everyone else gasps in awe of this display. The lights quickly blink and cut off before Walker and his advisor are captured. Then they cut back on after some seconds later but the two menaces are nowhere to be found, just the smoke they left in and around the ring.

Allen Price: “JL, this is utterly ridiculous, why do those maniacs believe this is the method to gain what they want around here?”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “That's a rhetorical question, right? Do you not know where we are and what we’ve witnessed in this company, Price? I asked how much clearer does X needs a message. Sure, he doesn't want to choose either side in this odd feud but he's still involved one way or another. He was given a simple choice and he chose not to take it. Honorable but dangerous for him if Death Walker comes after him again.”

Allen Price: “Indeed it is and we will keep you all updated on Jason Randall as the FWA staff tries to help him up and we go to commercial break before the next match.”

navy.png

Fallout returns from a brief ad break to find The Bad Boys Boy Band are singing and dancing on their way to the ring while their theme song plays, much to the dismay of the fans in attendance and those watching at home. In the ring are Big Bam Slam, Spooder-Man and Mr. Goal.

Natalie Rosenberg: ”The contest is trios match set for one fall! Making their to the ring, The Bad Boys Boy Band and their opponents, already in the ring, Big Bam Slam, Mr. Goal, and Spooder-Man!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”We are set for trios actions and unfortunately here comes The Bad Boys Boy Band. It’s bad enough we had to deal with Ratin and Steve before, but now these guys? Lord, give me strength…”

Allen Price: ”These guys are absolute cockroaches… and somehow they managed to pick up a victory in their last match…”

The Bad Boys Boy Band are about to enter the ring when some unfamiliar music plays…

Allen Price: ”Who is this?! What’s going on?!”

Everyone pauses and the attention turns to the stage. A sense of awe falls over the arena as an absolutely gigantic man strides out from the back and marches down the ramp. Around 6’8 and weighing in the region of around three-hundred and fifty pounds, the man’s face mostly covered by a brown mask that lets his unkempt brown hair flow down to his shoulders.

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Is this… ‘The Great’ Maru? I’ve heard this name before, but aside from that I know nothing about this man.”

Allen Price: ”I know that he is absolutely ginormous!”

‘The Great’ Maru stops at the end of the ramp and diverts his gaze towards The Bad Boys Boy Band, who run around the other side of the ring! Maru then walks to the ring apron and pulls himself up and enters the ring by stepping over the top rope.

Allen Price: ”The Bad Boys Boy Band are wisely keeping their distance while this is going on.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Probably the first smart thing they’ve ever done in their lives.”

The Bad Boys Boy Band watch in awe from the outside as Maru wastes no time in picking up Mr. Goal and slamming him down to the mat with a Two-Handed Chokeslam!

Bravely, Spooder-Man attempts to strike ‘The Great’ Maru, but he catches his punch! Maru examines the masked man for a moment and then drives his knee into his cut and pulls him in for an Over-Shoulder Reverse Piledriver! Spooder-Man is laid out and Big Bam Slam manages to club Maru on his back as he rises to his feet and he gets a couple of shots in, but Maru turns around and stares him down.

Big Bam Slam realises his mistake and the crowd stands in awe as Maru picks BBS up and the massive man eats a Vertical Suplex Side Slam! With the three men in the ring laid out, Maru examines the damage he has dealt and then leaves the ring!

Allen Price: ”What just happened, Jean-Luc?!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Well, ‘The Great’ Maru just arrived in the FWA, and he’s put just about everybody on notice… and what are these clowns doing?”

With Maru clear of the scene, The Bad Boys Boy Band see an opportunity and enter the ring and urge the referee to ring the bell…

Allen Price: ”Can this happen?”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”The match had not officially begun, Price.”

The referee calls for the bell…

SECOND MATCH - 1/20
The Bad Boys Boy Band (The Backstreet Boy, In-Sync and Mike Stand) vs. Big Bam Slam, Mr. Goal and Spooder-Man.
Trios Match
Match Writer: Jimmy.

DING! DING! DING!

The Bad Boys Boy Band start to dance around their fallen opponents before deciding on who they’ll pin and then they take their sweet time to set up…THE STAGE DIVE ON SPOODER-MAN! THE PIN IS MADE!

ONE…TWO…THREE!

Winner: The Bad Boys Boy Band via pinfall at 0:20

Natalie Rosenberg: ”The winners of the match, The Bad Boys Boy Band!”

The Bad Boys Boy Band start to celebrate and act like they’ve won a championship with the way they’re celebrating.

Allen Price: ”You'd think they just won the Super Bowl or something with how they’re acting right now!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”In their defense this is probably the biggest win of their career, but they can thank ‘The Great’ Maru, if they dare go near him. Anyways, the show rolls on with more action on the way, stay tuned, wrestling fans!”

navy.png

The lights in the arena turn off and the crowd mumbles in confusion, wondering what is going on. Their mumbles are slowly drowned out as what sounds like wind chimes begin to play throughout the arena.

???: “Ladies, gentleman, and every beautiful being in between!”

The sultry, Australian-accented, voice of a female echoes from the darkness in the arena.

???: “Are you ready for your knees to be weak? Are you prepared for your mouths to water?

Can you hold back your freakiest fantasies and your hardest thoughts?”

A male voice with a Californian twang to it joins in on the sensual introduction.

???: “Give in to your carnal desires and your yearning for fun! Get under the covers, bring in your lovers, and engage in an oral exhibition with the man, Him, the one!-“

A light high above the ring turns on and illuminates an incredible contraption that dangles from the rafters. A large, furry, pink swing with three seats hangs for all to see. On the left side sits a gorgeous woman with wavy blonde hair and a pink bodysuit that reads “Monica” on the back in rhinestones. On the right side sits a man with shorter, dirty blonde hair and also wearing the same outfit, but his says “Antonio” on the back. They each hold large pink fans made of feathers and cover the middle swing.

Monica: “One like no other, a man so secure and loving that you can even call him Mother!”

Antonio: “Mmm but Daddy might be better, because you know better than anyone that he can make the rain wetter.”

Monica: “Oh Antonio, I don’t know if they’re really feeling this?”

Antonio: “Even after they’ve all been hearing this?”

Both: “Then I guess it’s time to experience!”

Silver confetti explodes from underneath the three-seater swing and rains down upon the ring as Monica and Antonio drop the feathery fans to their sides and music starts to play.

Sitting on the middle swing is a man that was last seen making his debut during an incredible performance in the Carnal Contendership match, Xperienx Xtacee. He wears a gorgeous green top with a collar that dives deep down his chest and stops just above his belly button. The sleeves blossom out into frills that stop at his knuckles. His bottoms are more of the same and the frills stop just above the laces of some very fancy white shoes. X smiles and blows kisses at the crowd as they cheer this extra-flamboyant display. The lights in the arena turn into a relaxing red color and reveal that the ring has completely transformed into something more appropriate for The Sensual Enigma known as Xperienx Xtacee. The ring mat and apron have been replaced by a fuzzy pink carpet, the ropes have small white lights wrapped around them and, directly in the center of them ring, is a large heart-shaped bed with purple pillows and a red comforter that has “Pillow Talk'' written in the middle of it. There are also two purple loveseats to the right side of the bed and a nightstand to the left of it. The giant swing has slowly made its way down to ring level. Monica and Antonio hop off and crawl onto either side of the bed. They each hold a hand out towards X who promptly jumps from the swing and lands directly between them. X and his lovers smile and giggle as some fans in the audience cheer, while others stare either mesmerized or confused.

Xtacee: “Hello all of you beautiful people, I truly thank you all for the warm welcome. As my two exquisite partners said, the last time you all saw me was during my debut in the Carnal Contendership, but I don’t believe I had the chance to properly introduce myself, so if you’ll allow me, I would like to do just that for you all right now.”

Monica: “X, baby, I think there’s something missing.”

Antonio: “We’re a few people short of a great time, aren’t we?”

Xperienx Xtacee nods his head in agreement and rubs his chin.

Xtacee: “You’re both right as always. I can’t think of a better way to make sure that ‘Pillow Talk’ is The Bee’s Knees than by getting downright Nasty and introducing my first guests. That’s right I said guests, plural, because it’s always more fun when you have more than one. Please turn your attention and give a sensual reception to my esteemed guests…”

Monica, Antonio, and Xperienx Xtacee all turn their heads towards the stage. X points in the direction of the entryway and announces the names of his guests.

Xtacee: “The man from Philly, Nate Savage, and a fellow Las Vegas Resident, Jackson Fenix, they are The Undisputed Alliance.”

The familiar theme song plays out and there’s a nice ovation for Nate Savage and Jackson Fenix. Fenix walks out first and as usual he’s excited to be there but Nate is showing some hesitancy at first. Jackson has started to walk down to the ring when he realizes Nate is still at the stage, so Jackson jogs back down to check on him. After some discussion it seems like Jackson has convinced Nate to go along, although there’s still some reluctance in Nate’s expression.

Allen Price: “As usual, Nate Savage is the more stubborn of the two in Undisputed Alliance while Jackson has become the more easy-going as of late”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “I’m not quite sure what to make of this myself to be honest, Price.”

Jackson and Nate enter the ring and Jackson sits on the love seat next to the bed while Nate opts to stand. Jackson and Nate are handed their own microphones as their music fades out.

Jackson Fenix: “Hey, uh, thanks for the invite! Happy to be here, even though I still don’t know why we got an invite out of everyone else.”

Jackson looks over at Nate standing there awkwardly and he motions for Nate to sit down.

Jackson Fenix: “Dude, you can sit down. Come on, relax!”

Monica and Antonio begin to motion for the friends to join them and X in the bed. Nate immediately shakes his head no, but Jackson seems to be considering the offer.

Jackson Fenix: “That bed does look super comfy, I’m not going to lie. Ah, to hell with it, yolo!”

Jackson hops into bed with X, Monica, and Antonio while Nate watches on even more confused than before. Eventually, Nate takes a seat on the love seat near the bed.

Nate Savage: “Yolo? Really?”

Jackson Fenix: “Yeah, are you sure you don’t want to join us? There's plenty of room.”

Xtacee: “I definitely wouldn’t mind a five-way with someone nicknamed ‘Nasty’.”

Nate looks at X even more confused than ever now. He immediately shakes his head no.

Nate Savage: “Uh, no offense, but I’ll take a pass on that. I’m a happily married man.”

Xtacee: “No offense taken, baby. Whatever makes you feel more comfortable and at ease. Jackson is more of the free-spirit type out of the two of you, I see.”

Jackson Fenix: “Yeah, I guess you could say that. I am a bit of a free-spirit. To be perfectly honest with you, it wouldn’t be my first time in bed with a bunch of people like this.”

Nate Savage: “Jack, they don’t need to hear about your sexual exploits.”

Monica: “Oh we absolutely wouldn’t mind that at all, Mr. Savage. I’m sure Jackson’s experiences would be very… titillating.”

Antonio: “After all, we’re all about getting down to what makes someone’s heart beat the fastest and blood pump the hardest.”

Jackson Fenix: “I’m all about that too, yeah, I’m down with that. Nate on the other hand, not so much. He doesn’t open up much, he’s a bit of a private guy, but that’s what makes us such a great team and a cohesive unit…speaking of unit…I’m sure you’ve heard the rumors about me and yes, it’s true…I am packing some serious heat down there…if you know what I mean.”

Jackson winks at everyone in bed with him and overall seems to be enjoying himself while Nate looks like he’d rather be anywhere else.

Xperienx Xtacee puts his hand over his mouth as if saying “oh my god” with his face. Monica and Antonio giggle and poke Jackson Fenix as he looks surprised but he joins in on the giggling.

Xtacee: “Well that is definitely something we’ll need to explore thoroughly at another time in another place. But staying on the topic of units… the two of you do make a grand team as you said. You both boast championship gold together as well as separately, your coordination and stamina are off the charts, you’re both pretty damn attractive and, much like myself, there’s just something about y'all that mesmerizes the people here. So when I was thinking about who I could have as my first guests on Pillow Talk… well I just couldn’t think of two people that would erect more solid of a monument for my show than you two.”

Jackson Fenix: “Heh, you said erect, heh heh!”

Nate shakes his head and is wishing to be anywhere else at the moment. He gathers himself and shifts a little in his seat

Nate Savage: “I think what my partner is trying to say is that we appreciate the sentiments and kind words.”

Jackson Fenix: “Yeah, that’s totally what I meant to say. We’re super glad that you chose us to be guests on the first ever edition of your show.”

Nate Savage: “There’s a catch though, right? There has to be a catch.”

Jackson Fenix: “Dude, I don’t think there’s any catch. He just wanted to invite us here and show us a good time.”

Monica: “Well, actually…”

Antonio: “Monica, you make it sound like something bad is going to happen!”

Monica: “Oh whoopsie! I didn’t mean that at all. Jackson, Nate, we just had a very important thing to bring up.”

Xtacee: “What my two wonderful darlings are alluding to is just that… more is never a bad thing, so to speak. I’m someone that loves other people, loves working with other people, loves collaboration and values chemistry. Jackson… with you laying in this bed right here, I think I sense a lot of chemistry. Nate I see your adorably confused little eyes too, that curiosity is there, but I would never force anyone into a position they didn’t agree with, baby.”

Jackson Fenix: “This wouldn’t have anything to do with that trios thingy coming up, would it?”

Nate Savage: “Trios?”

Jackson Fenix: “Yeah, there’s a trios thing that was announced for Back in Business. The first ever trios champion will be crowned, I think.”

Nate Savage: “Yeah, but there’s only two…oh…I see what you’re getting at now…”

Jackson Fenix: “Yeah, dude, you and I are great together but think about if we added a third like Xtacee here.”

Monica: “Everyone could benefit with a little Xtacee in their lives.”

Xtacee, Monica, and Antonio all wink in unison at Nate Savage.

Nate Savage: “I’m so uncomfortable right now. I can’t even think straight.”

Antonio: “We haven’t heard that word in a while!”

Nate shifts some more in his seat.

Jackson Fenix: “Come on man, it won’t be so bad!”

Jackson playfully hits Nate on the head with a pillow. Nate looks at Jackson with an empty expression and blinks at him.

Nate Savage: “Did you just hit me with a pillow?”

Jackson hits Nate again and this time with some force behind it.

Nate Savage: “Are you going to keep doing this until I agree?”

Jackson responds by trying to hit Nate again but Nate snatches it away from him.

Nate Savage: “If I agree to this will you stop hitting me?”

Jackson Fenix: “I mean, yeah, you took away the pillow.”

Nate looks at Jackson, then at Xtacee, Monica, and Antonio. The crowd is urging Nate to agree and he sighs.

Nate Savage: “Yeah, okay, sure. Let’s do this trios thing.”

Xtacee throws his arms up and kicks his legs in excitement. Monica and Antonio clap, cheer, and blow kisses at Nate Savage.

Xtacee: “I knew you’d come around, baby. Everybody wants to Xperienx Xtacee on their own time. I promise Nate, you’ll never get enough, and you’ll want to come back for more. You two Jackson.”

Xtacee gently rubs Jackson’s arm. Monica and Antonio motion towards Nate, asking him if he wants to reconsider joining them all on the bed.

Nate looks at them and then at the crowd again, who are urging him to join, and he shrugs his shoulders.

Nate Savage: “What the hell? Sure.”

Nate hops into bed with them and starts to cozy up with everyone.

Nate Savage: “This is pretty comfortable, you weren’t kidding, Jack.”

Jackson nods in agreement and wraps his arm Nate.

Xtacee: “For Monica, Antonio, Jackson, Nate, and myself… this has been Pillow Talk with Xperienx Xtacee. See ya on the cool side.”

Xtacee claps his hands and silver confetti shoots out from the turnbuckles as the lights in the arena turn back off while his music plays.

navy.png

There’s a mixed reaction as Aka Manto walks out onto the stage, Aka dressed in red and Keiko in blue. The two survey the crowd from the stage before beginning on their way down the ramp.

Natalie Rosenberg: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one-fall, with a twenty limit time limit, and is a three-way tag team contest. Introducing first, at a combined weight of two hundred and forty six pounds… from Nara Prefecture, Japan, Keiko Hirabayashi, and from Seattle, Washington, Aka Yurei… AKA MANTO!"

The Japanese tandem climb into the ring and loosen up in their corner. Their music fades out, quickly replaced by…

There’s mostly boos in the arena as the three members of the Coven walk out onto the stage, the Ravenwood sisters accompanied by KDS. Blair and Celestia both seem to be nursing war wounds, most likely the result of their thirty minute war with the Connection at CDW.

Natalie Rosenberg: "And their opponents, accompanied to the ring by Kleio De Santos… at a combined weight of two hundred and twenty pounds… from Lock Haven, Pennsylvania… Blair and Celestia Ravenwood… THE COVEN!!"

The sisters climb into the ring and enter a tense stand-off with Yurei and Hirabayashi of Aka Manto. This only abates when their music fades out, and is replaced by…

There's a mixed reaction for dayspring/nightbreak as they appear on the stage. It does seem to be mostly comprised of boos, but there is some respect for their efforts two weeks ago in attempting to dethrone the Connection. Makima has a smile on her face as she waves to the crowd and then leads the way down the ramp…

Natalie Rosenberg: "And finally, from Tokyo, Japan and Liverpool, the United Kingdom respectively… at a combined weight of one hundred and sixty kilograms… 'The Last Twinkle in the Sky' Makima Snowmantashi… 'The Platinum One' Zom Gippy… DAYSPRING/NIGHTFALL!!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "We got to know this pairing a lot better last week when they came close to dethroning the Connection for the FWA World Tag Team Championships. The Coven also came close to that same prize just four days ago in the COSMIC! Zone on CDW, losing a hard-fought match-up with von Horrowitz and Grayson after more than half an hour…"

Allen Price: "And then what happened, J-L?!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "I was getting to it, Price. Chris Peacock and Alyster Black may now be the FWA World Tag Team Champions as of Meltdown XXX, but you've got to believe this match - also featuring a former tag champion in Aka Yurei - will have some sway when it comes to the title picture."

The competitors seem to know that too, with all six of them glaring at each other from opposite sides of the ring. The referee, DJ Franchise, conducts his final checks and then calls for the opening bell…

THIRD MATCH - 1/20
Aka Manto (Aka Yurei and Keiko Hirabiyashi) vs. The Coven (Celestia Ravenwood and Blair Ravenwood) vs. dayspring/nightfall (Makima Snowmantashi and Zom Gippy).
Three Way Tag Team Match.
Match Writer: SS.

<< 00:00. >>

Celestia and Blair seem fine with allowing others in the match to kick things off, with this match following a format with two legal competitors and four waiting on the apron. Makima and Aka are to start things for their teams, circling the ring and then bring it together as if about to go for a collar and elbow tie-up… before both wrestlers change tact at the last moment and hit simultaneous kicks with their left boot! Neither budges, and then promptly both follow up with kicks with their right, again striking at the same time!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Both women with precisely the same idea at the start of this one!"

Makima stumbles back with the impact of Yurei's kick, though, with Aka following up with a trio of hard forearm strikes, backing Baby Kaiju into the corner. It's a hard Irish whip across the ring next for Makima, who hits the turnbuckles with impact before bouncing back towards Aka, who knocks her off her feet with a leg lariat! Makima tries to roll back to the corner for a tag with Zom, who is reaching in over the top rope to try and tag, but Yurei hoists Snowmantashi up and hits a snap suplex! Aka goes for a pinfall with a forearm in Makima's face…

ONE… TWO… NO!

Makima gets a shoulder up, and immediately Yurei has her on her feet. She whips her into the ropes - not noticing that Celestia tags herself in when Snowmantashi hits the ropes - and then knocks Baby Kaiju off her feet again with a reverse roundhouse! Aka goes for another cover…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "The referee isn't counting, and Aka seems still unaware that Celestia is now her legal opponent…"

Allen Price: "I think she's about to find out!!"

Indeed, Celestia introduces herself into the match with a diving cross-body from the top rope! She clatters into the unwitting Yurei, and follows up with a cover…

ONE… TWO… NO!

Aka gets the shoulder up…

<< 03:42. >>

Blair and Keiko are our legal wrestlers, with Blair backing Hirabayashi into the (empty) corner with a series of hard knife edge chops. Blair attempts a charging forearm in the corner… but Keiko dives out of the way, and then follows up with a rake to the eyes! Blair is momentarily blinded, and doesn't realise that Keiko is already charging off the opposite set of ropes, taking her out at the knees with a low drop kick! Blair rolls beneath the bottom rope to get out of dodge…

Allen Price: "Blair Ravenwood is looking for safety on the outside, but I'm not sure she's going to find it…"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Keiko with the top suicida! Between the bottom and middle ropes!!"

On the outside, Keiko gives Blair a helping hand to her feet before rocking her with a headbutt, spinning Ravenwood around so that she's facing Aka… who has, in the meantime, scaled up to the top turnbuckle…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "DIVING HURRICANRANA! To the outside!"

Allen Price: ""
Blair Ravenwood is down and seemingly out… and don't Aka Manto look proud of themselves…"[/b][/color]

They are perhaps a little too engaged in self-congratulation to notice Makima in position, in the ring behind them. They turn around…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "SPRINGBOARD SHOOTING STAR PRESS!! From inside to put! She calls that one Star Killer #4, and both members of Aka Manto go sprawling to the floor!!"

As the four on the outside slowly get to their feet, Celestia Ravenwood is doing the same thing on an adjacent turnbuckle, her back faced towards the groggy party…

Allen Price: "MOONSAULT!! Celestia ups the ante again!!"

The crowd's hype levels increase only further when they see Zom Gippy is in the ring, watching the mass of humanity on the outside slowly gathering themselves together. Gippy hits the ropes, the crowd cheering her exploits despite their general opinion of her…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "SUICIDE DIVE!!!"

Zom Gippy crashes into all five competitors (including Makima), crashing into them and knocking them over like skittles!! More roars from the crowd for the escalation of aerial attacks!

<< 10:10. >>

Whilst Blair and Celestia double-team Zom Gip the ring, official DJ Franchise having lost some control and struggling to get Celestia out of the ring, Aka Manto are doing a similar job on Makima on the outside.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "This doesn't look good for dayspring/nightfall! Zom is the victim of a high-low kick combination from the Coven in the ring, whilst Makima gets thrown down face-first into our table! Look out, Price!!"

Indeed, Allen and Jean-Luc are forced to get out of the way as Blair follows up by hurling Makima over the desk and into the announcer's chairs. Snowmantashi is sprawled out amongst them and the wires, whilst Aka and Keiko weigh up their next move… and then start tearing the cover and monitors from the announce table!!

Allen Price: "I like this decidedly less than the crowd does! That's our table! Where am I meant to put my 7 Up?!"

Aka Manto have no such regard for Price's beverage, which gets thrown at Makima along with the monitors. Then, both members of Aka Manto climb up onto the table, dragging Makima up there with them by the hair. They each apply a front facelock, maybe looking for a double suplex…

… but here comes Gippy! Having taken down both members of the Coven with a clothesline, she climbs out of the ring and yanks Aka from the desk (and indeed out of the front facelock) by the leg, and then rocks get with a headbutt! Meanwhile, Makima reverses the momentum up on the desk, hitting a snap suplex on Aka, off the desk and onto the floor! And Zom Gippy hurls Aka into the barricade just for good measure!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Makima Snowmantashi seems to be encouraging Zom Gippy to get up onto the table… this doesn't look like a good idea!"

Allen Price: "Especially not for Keiko Hirabayashi, J-L. She gets passed up to Gippy on the desk by Makima…"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "SCOOM SLAM PILEDRIVER!!! OH MY GOD!! KEIKO HIRABAYASHI IS DAMN NEAR BROKEN IN HALF!!"

Indeed, Zom gets up from the wreckage, surveying the damage alongside Makima, staring down at Keiko amongst the debris. Makima has a wide, beaming smile on her face as she pats Zom on the back. The pair turn around…

… and get clocked by synchronised tope suicidas from the Coven!! The crowd applauds the total, non-stop action…

<< 16:00. >>

Natalie Rosenberg: "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your FOUR MINUTE WARNING!!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Two hundred and forty short seconds to go, and this one has completely broken down!! Nobody is on the apron, with the non-legal competitors instead prioritising battle on the outside! DJ Franchise has got to get some control of this one!"

Allen Price: "There's only so much one official can do! At least we have the two right wrestlers in the ring…"

Indeed, Makima and Celestia are those legal participants, with Baby Kaiju shaping up for what looks like a brainbuster attempt. She hoists Ravenwood into the air… but Celestial fights back with knees to the top of the head! Makima is forced to drop Celestia behind her, and then turns around into a big spinning wheel kick! Snowmantashi is rocked, allowing Celestia to follow up with a discus lariat!

Makima is down and in position, and Celestia wastes no time in ascending towards the top turnbuckle…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Makima is going for her patented Hex Bomb here…"

Allen Price: "But Makima is still twinkling! She climbs to her feet!"

… and then hops up onto the top rope alongside Celestia…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "SUPERPLEX!! Makima drapes an arm over Celestia…"

ONE… TWO… THR – NO!!

Celestia thrusts a shoulder up! Makima does allow her frustrations to show, instead dragging herself up and then climbing to the top turnbuckle herself, facing away from the ring. She looks to be going for a moonsault… but doesn't see Aka Yurei up on the apron! The Ghost charges across and pushes Makima off the top turnbuckle, sending her sprawling to the floor and into the barricade!

Aka quickly climbs into the ring, awaiting Celestia's rise before charging at her at pace, looking for a hip attack… but Celestia catches her!!! GERMAN SUPLEX!! Aka is thrown across the ring and lands in a heap, Celestia looking to follow up with a figure 4 leg lock, but Aka kicks her away and - still groggy from the German - staggers up to a vertical base. Celestia ducks her lariat attempt, but Aka evades the spin kick in turn… and hits a spinebuster!!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Aka senses the momentum shifting into her favour… she's stalking Celestia now!"

Allen Price: "And Keiko just clotheslined Zom Gippy over the barricade and into the crowd! Our audience don't look too impressed by this interloper!"

In the ring, though, Yurei patiently awaits Celestia's rise, and then when the witch stumbles around towards her…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "SOUL CRUSHER!! Aka connects with the double foot stomp!!"

Allen Price: "I think she caved in poor Celestia's chest!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "But watch out! Here comes Makima!"

The Last Twinkle bundles Yurei out of the ring with a clothesline over the top rope, and then dives into Celestia with a tight cover, hooking both legs!

ONE…

Blair tries to slide into the ring…

TWO…

… but Zom Gippy grabs her legs! The cover is just out of her reach!!

THREE!!

Winner: dayspring/nightfall via pinfall at 18:53.

Makima rolls off Celestia and out of the ring, where Zom collects her and gives her a helping hand towards the ramp. Aka has slid back into the ring, where she stares at the smiling Snowmantashi with a look of frustration on her own face…

Natalie Rosenberg: "Here are your winners… Makima Snowmantashi and Zom Gippy… DAYSPRING/NIGHTFALL!"

The official has followed them up the ramp so that he can lift their hands in victory. Aka shakes her head in frustration and then rolls beneath the bottom rope to check on Keiko. Blair collects her sister, regrouping with De Santos before heading to the back.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Makima keeps her undefeated status in tact here on Fallout 030, with an impressive win that again puts their name in the tag team title picture…"

Makima and Zom Gippy stand on the stage with smiles on their face, and it looks as though they are about to disappear to the back… when Jon Russnow walks through the curtain! He has a microphone in his hand and is clapping the exploits of the match's victors. The music fades out and he lifts the microphone to his lips…

Jon Russnow: "Bravo! Another fine performance, Makima, and you're showing your worth too, Zom Gippy, even if it wasn't immediately apparent to me."

The two enjoy the compliments (Zom doesn't notice that his was back-handed), but there's still a sense that they're wondering exactly what their boss is doing out here at the culmination of their match.

Jon Russnow: "I don't want you to think that your efforts have gone unnoticed. This victory here tonight, as well as the draw against the Connection two weeks ago on Meltdown XXX, have - in my mind - earned you to another shot at the FWA World Tag Team Championships… which you will get in Mexico City, as part of Back in Business weekend!"

There's a cheer for the announcement of the match, the general support breaking into an FTN chant quickly.

Jon Russnow: "dayspring/nightbreak will face whoever emerges from Meltdown XXX as tag team champions… but they won't be the only ones. In two weeks time, on Fallout 031, the team of Aka Manto will face a pairing from Cthulhu's Nephews. Not the Connection, who have given up their claim to a rematch for the titles in favour of Quiet and Harry the Sane Wizard's spot in this match. Whoever emerges victoriously on 031 will be added to the championship match at Back in Business…"

Aka seems pleased with the announcement. She is still supporting her partner's weight, who isn't in any condition to react to Russnow's proclamations.

Jon Russnow: "And I consulted the darts of destiny this morning… that three-way tag team championship bout in Mexico City? Let's make it a ladder match!!"

The crowd cheers for the announcement, Russnow's own music rather narcissisticly playing as we fade from the scene.

navy.png

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Almost as if they had been trained for this moment, the fans instinctively boo as they know that this theme song can only mean one thing. We’re about to be graced by the presence of Der Basterd himself - Shawn Summers."

Shawn emerges from behind the curtain, accompanied by a hooded individual in a wheelchair. He stands on the stage, observing the crowd's negative reaction, a familiar sight he has faced many times before.

Allen Price: "This is an unfamiliar sight for Shawn Summers. We're accustomed to seeing him in professional attire when he's not competing. Something seems different this time."

Shawn is dressed in a white t-shirt tucked into blue jeans, along with dark brown leather boots. His once platinum-blonde hair now reveals patches of its natural brown color. He pushes the wheelchair halfway down the ramp before giving it a forceful push, causing the hooded individual to be flung out.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "What the hell is this? What the hell is Summers' problem? He can’t be upset over the loss to Bater and Bedlam? This isn’t his first loss and probably won’t be his last."

With ease, Shawn grabs the individual by the collar and throws them under the ring ropes. He ascends the ring steps slowly, scanning the faces in the arena. Entering the ring, he seats the individual in a corner. As the lights gradually brighten, the baby-themed decorations scattered around become visible. In the center of the ring, there is a portrait of Tommy Bedlam and Randi. Shawn gazes at the portrait blankly before retrieving a microphone from his back pocket.

Shawn Summers: "I didn’t want to do this. It wasn’t supposed to come to this, but I couldn’t just be left alone. That’s all I’ve wanted and asked for out of all of them in the back - leave me alone. Leave me alone while I gather the belts I want. Leave me alone and you won’t have to have some life-altering moment where you change your gimmick, or you take a hiatus to think about what’s next for you, or you agree to team with one of my next targets. I just wanted to be left alone, but that wasn’t possible for you. Right, Thomas?"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Oh, no…"

Allen Price: "This isn’t going to be good for Tommy…"

Shawn Summers: "You just couldn’t leave me alone and now you’ve driven me to this. A true American travesty if I must say so myself, Thomas. Our country truly went downhill the moment we accepted that having bast—I’m sorry—children out of wedlock was okay and something to be celebrated."

The fans boo as Shawn takes a moment but doesn’t stop staring at the portrait of Tommy and Randi. He runs his fingers through his hair and shakes his head before raising the microphone to his mouth again and continuing.

Shawn Summers: "I normally wouldn’t do this. But, from one bastard to another…I felt like I had no other choice."

Jean-Luc Watkins: "This is low. Calling someone's kid a bastard is low, even for Summers."

Allen Price: "I…I can’t believe he’s doing this."

Shawn Summers: "So, welcome to the official FWA Baby Shower for Thomas Bedlam and Randi Francis! Can we please get the mother and father to be down here for us to celebrate them, please? Come on out Thomas and Randi!"

The fans boo loudly as Shawn looks at the entrance ramp awaiting the arrival of the parents-to-be. He doesn’t give them more than 30 seconds before he raises the microphone to his mouth again.

Shawn Summers: "I think you two may have confused my demand as a request. An easy mistake for two backwater hicks like you two. So, let me be more clear - Thomas and Randi, get the fuck down to the ring, NOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Something’s not right with Summers."

Allen Price: "That’s an understatement."

Jean-Luc Watkins: "No, I’m being serious. Just look at him out here tonight. The way he’s dressed, his hair is all messed up, and he’s in the ring cursing and shouting. He’s off."

Shawn Summers: "Okay. Alright. You two think this is a game, right? Okay. It’s a baby shower and everyone knows that a baby shower isn’t complete without a couple of party games so let's play one of my favorites."

Shawn approaches the hooded individual that he had left in the corner and yanks them to their feet. He rips off the hood and reveals them to be Rocco Sullivan.

Shawn Summers: "Me and Rocco here are going to play one of my favorite party games. For this game, we’re going to see how long Mr. Rocco can stay conscious while I choke the life out of him. Will he stay conscious long enough for Thomas and Randi to decide to attend their baby shower? Let’s find out."

In an instant, Shawn drops the microphone and applies a standing rear naked chokehold to Rocco who quickly begins to lose color in his face and flailing his arms about as Shawn applies more pressure - his face is void of any emotion as he does so.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "This is insane! Someone needs to get in the ring and help, Rocco. This man isn’t a trained professional wrestler anymore. Someone get in the damn ring before this turns fatal."

Allen Price: "Tommy needs to get in the ring! That’s what Summers wants."

Tommy Bedlam rushes out onto the stage in a panic flanked by Randi and the camera switches back to expressionless Shawn Summers who slowly releases the pressure on Rocco. He slowly reaches down and picks up the microphone and cracks a small smirk.

Shawn Summers: "Thomas, and Randi, how nice of you two to join us! Look, I’m sorry your boy Rocco had to lose a little oxygen to the brain but you left me no other choice. I knew that if anyone could get you two out here it’d be him. Now, come join me in the ring for your special moment. Oh, and just like the one from a few moments ago - this wasn’t a request it’s an order. Get down to the fucking ring."

Tommy looks at Randi, who is obviously in fear and doesn’t want to go to the ring. The two talk for a brief moment. Tommy takes her hand and nods assuringly before the two make their way to the ring. Shawn sits on the middle rope as a way to help them get in the ring but Tommy and Randi go to the opposite side - a smart move. Shawn smirks as the two enter the ring and check on Rocco.

Shawn Summers: "He’ll be fine, don’t worry about him. This isn’t about him. That’s one of my biggest pet peeves. When someone tries to make an event all about them when its not. So selfish. But anyways, I want to take this time to apologize to you, Ms. Francis. From the moment that Tommy accepted my open challenge, I’ve put you through so much unnecessary shit. The bumps, the unnecessary stress, this (he gestures around with his hands). You didn’t deserve any of that and I want you to know that it was never my intention. I begged management to keep you away from the ring when I was there or during my match with Tommy. I really did. But, Tommy insisted that you be put in harm's way - really foreshadowing what type of father he’ll be."

Tommy Bedlam: “Don’t fucking talk to her, Shawn. Stop lying. This aint between you and her it’s between you and -”

Shawn Summers: "IT’S NOT YOUR TURN, YET!"

Allen Price: "I think it’s safe to say that Shawn Summers has officially snapped."

Jean-Luc Watkins: "We could’ve said that a long time ago."

Shawn Summers: "I’ll deal with you soon, Thomas. I just wanted to offer my apology for everything WE’VE put the baby and her through and offer her a gift."

Shawn reaches down and unwraps one of the presents, pulling out a baby doll much to the displeasure of both Tommy and Randi. Shawn cradles the baby in his arms and plays with it as if it is real before turning his attention back to Randi.

Shawn Summers: "Randi, I want you to have this baby doll so that you can see how much goes into being a mother. It’s one of the most realistic baby dolls that you can buy. It cries it poops, it pees, it wakes up in the middle of the night afraid. It’s essentially Thomas in baby form!"

Shawn reaches out to hand the baby to Randi who looks at Tommy unsure of what to do. He can be heard telling her to take the baby which she reluctantly reaches out to do. As the transfer of the gift is about to happen Shawn swiftly turns around with the baby doll and punts it into the crowd much to the shock and awe of everyone in attendance.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "What the hell is wrong with him?!?!"

Allen Price: "Oh, man…Summers…wow."

As the fans in the arena boo and yell obscenities at him, Shawn slowly turns back around toward Randi.

Shawn Summers: "Randi, what I’m about to say is the only truthful thing I’ve ever said to you - I don’t give a fuck about you or that bastard in your stomach. I truly mean that. So, consider that your final warning - if you get involved in any of my shit going forward I won’t hesitate to play kickball with your stomach."

Tommy looks as though he’s about to charge at Shawn but Summers, still staring at Randi, points at him.

Shawn Summers: "You make one wrong move cowboy and I’ll turn this baby shower into a wake. It’s finally your turn anyways."

Shawn turns to Tommy who grabs Randi’s hand and pulls her behind him.

Shawn Summers: "How bad do you want my television championship, Thomas? Hmmm? Don’t answer that because I’ve got another question for you. How bad do you want my X-Championship? Do you want those belts, those accolades so bad that you’d…kill for them?"

Tommy closes his eyes and mutters ‘motherfucker” as Shawn stands with a smirk on his face.

Shawn Summers: "You see, Thomas. I’m willing to die to keep both of my titles. I’m willing to give my very last breath to keep both of these belts. But you know that already. You know that. So, that’s why I can’t understand why you want to take the only things that mean something to me away. You had your chance and you blew it but for some reason, you keep fucking with me and wanting to take what’s mine and I can’t understand it."

Tommy goes to answer but Shawn waves him off.

Shawn Summers: "Shut up, cowboy. You’ll want to hear this. You see, I know how much you like to make deals so I’m going to give you the deal of a lifetime, Thomas! I’m going to give you a chance to take the Television and the X-Championship and whatever else your heart desires at Back in Business!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Well that’s one hell of a deal Shawn is willing to make with Tommy. There has to be a catch, though."

Allen Price: "There’s always a catch with things like this."

Shawn Summers: "It’ll be a Three Stages of Hell Match - similar to the three strikes match from last year but a little different. The first stage will be for the Television title. The second stage will be for the X-Title. But the third stage, now this is my favorite. The third stage will be for whatever you and I want. You can wish that if you win the third stage I leave the FWA forever. I can wish that if I win the third stage I get Randi for a weekend. The third stage can be whatever we so may desire. However, let’s not give away the details just yet on that third stage. Let’s wait until…Meltdown. We’ll announce the third stage prize next week on Meltdown. I’ll see you then, Thomas."

Shawn drops the microphone and slowly walks past Tommy to exit the ring. As he walks past Tommy he stops for a moment and smiles at Randi before Tommy gets in front of her and tells Shawn to keep walking. Shawn shakes his head and approaches the ring ropes before forcefully shoving Tommy into Randi.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "She’s pregnant dammit! What the hell is wrong with him?"

Allen Price: "Disgusting behaviour, even from Summers."

The fans continue to boo as Shawn walks up the ramp his back turned to ward the wring as security scrambles to block the path between the entrance way and the ring. Tommy is furious and attempting to get through but to no avail as the scene fades to black.

navy.png

Natalie Rosenberg: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one-fall, with a twenty minute time limit. Introducing first, from the depths of HELL… weighing in at two hundred and forty three pounds… DEATH WALKER!"

Walker comes out to mostly boos and, in typically no-nonsense fashion, begins walking towards the ring.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Here comes Death Walker, who is still embroiled in disagreements with both XYZ and Jason Randall…"

Allen Price: "That's something I expect will roll on into Mexico City, but tonight there's a very different and very real challenge ahead of him. A real test of Death Walker's metal…"

Walker climbs into the ring as his music fades out, quickly replaced by…

Natalie Rosenberg: "And his opponent… from the long and winding road… weighing in at two hundred and twenty seven pounds… 'the Exile'... CYRUS TRUTH!"

Loud cheers for Truth in Mexico as he walks out onto the stage, surveys the audience, locks eyes with his opponent, and walks to the ring.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Cyrus Truth will no doubt have one eye already on the Back in Business main event, when we know the Carnal Contendership winner will go one on one with the FWA World Champion Chris Peacock… a man noticeably absent from the arena here on Fallout 030."

Allen Price: "A man is entitled to a little celebration after such a momentous win! Cyrus, meanwhile, will need to be fully focused here on the task here tonight, rather than his forthcoming defeat to Peacock. Death Walker has already shown FWA audiences what a dangerous competitor he can be. The Exile can't take him lightly…"

Truth gets into the ring and enters a stand-off with Death, who doesn't back down one inch. The official comes between them and forces them into their own corners. He conducts his final checks and, finally, calls for the bell…

FOURTH MATCH - 1/20
Cyrus Truth vs. Death Walker.
Singles Match.
Match Writer: BT.

<< 03:10. >>

After Cyrus gets the better of the opening exchanges, he backs Death into a corner and unloads on him with an alternating series of knife edge and overhand chops. Truth attempts to Irish whip Walker across the ring, but it's reversed and the Exile hits the opposite turnbuckles and bounces back towards Death. Cyrus goes for a lariat, but Death sees it coming and evades by ducking beneath and then collects Truth from behind. He also looks to be going for a backdrop driver… but Cyrus overrotates and lands on his feet! Death turns and Truth grabs him in a single-handed chokehold…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Memento Mori! Truth with the STO!"

Allen Price: "And he follows with the cover…"

ONE… TWO… NO!

Death gets the shoulder up, and immediately Truth clutches his arm in an attempt to wrench it up into an bar. Death senses his peril, though, and begins to fight his way over to the ropes, clutching the bottom one and forcing a break. Cyrus let's go and gets to his feet, allowing Walker to roll beneath the bottom rope. He reaches beneath the bottom one and grabs Truth by the ankle, yanking him out of the ring, clutching his wrist, and throwing him with a vile Irish whip into the adjacent steel steps!

Allen Price: "Well, that's one way to shift the momentum."

Death Walker continues to take it to Truth on the outside whilst the referee begins a ten count.

<< 08:36. >>

After a lengthy period of dominance outside of the ring, during which Death has rolled in and out of it a number of times to break up the count, Walker finally has the Exile in the ring, where he plants him in the middle of it with a snap DDT! Death with the cover…

ONE… TWO… T – NO!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Truth gets the shoulder up, but this is an impressive stretch of dominance for Death Walker against a multiple time world champion."

Death doesn't let his frustrations show after the kick out, instead hoisting Cyrus up to his feet and throwing him off the ropes. Truth is able to duck the first lariat attempt, but as Truth approached the second time Death Walker goes behind into a…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "SLEEPER HOLD!!"

Allen Price: "Death Walker has it locked in deep!! Truth separately attempts to reach the ropes!!"

Indeed, the Exile is reaching out on all sides, desparate to get his handa on the sanctuary of the ropes, but each time he gets closer to them Walker drags him back into the middle of the ring! And Cyrus is fading!! His motions become less pronounced until, eventually, he has stopped moving at all!

Allen Price: "Truth is down! And still Death doesn't relent! He's going to put him to sleep!!"

Death Walker applies a grapevine whilst Truth is ground, and the official is in to check on Cyrus' arm…

It falls to the mat once…

It falls to the mat twice…

… but not a third time!!! Cyrus clenches his fist and, with the crowd firmly on his side, he fights up to his feet again. Death does his best to hold onto the sleeper, but has to transition into a side headlock…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "BACKDROP DRIVER FROM TRUTH! Death Walker dropped at an ugly angle on the back of his head!"

Allen Price: "But neither man can follow up! They're both lying on the mat, staring up at the lights!"

The official begins a ten count…

<< 12:38. >>

Death has the upper hand, where he works away at Cyrus in the corner with straight right hands. He goes for a whip into the opposite corner, but this time it's Cyrus' turn to reverse Death and send him into the opposite set. Walker bounces off the turnbuckles and back towards his opponent, who is waiting for him with a spinning back fist attempt… only for Death to duck beneath it. Walker goes for a German suplex in response, but once more Truth lands on his feet… and then he is able to clock him with a spinning back fist! Death is on one knee, sucking in air, but has no time to recover. Truth hoists him up into an Argentine Rack…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "EXILE'S EDGE!! Cyrus Truth gets all of that neck breaker!"

Allen Price: "No cover, though!"

Indeed, instead spends a moment to look up towards the announce booth. Peacock isn't there this week, but he gives Price a glare that almost makes him get up and run away. Truth then hoists Death up onto his shoulders in a fireman's carry…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Here it comes!"

After a deep breath, Truth begins to prepare to hit Journey's End… but Death slips down his back!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "SUNSET FLIP ROLL-UP! Death has Truth's shoulders down!"

ONE… TWO… THREE!!

Winner: Death Walker via pinfall at 14:29.

Truth kicks out a moment or two too late, and immediately a look of frustration spreads over the Exile's face as he stares at the official in disbelief. Death, meanwhile, has already rolled out of the ring, backing up the ramp with a look of triumph on his face.

Natalie Rosenberg: "Here is your winner… DEATH WALKER!!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Death with the upset here, catching Cyrus Truth by surprise and picking up the three-count. Probably exactly what Chris Peacock wanted to see here tonight, I imagine."

Allen Price: "…"

Price is still white as a sheet and scared into silence.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Well, okay then. Now: this!"

navy.png

Toaster advert (swerve!).

navy.png

There's a massive pop in the arena for the familiar theme music, and the audience here in Mexico doubles down on that when the man himself walks out onto the stage. The kaiju, CWA legend and longest reigning world champion in the company's history, Jon Snowmantashi. His reputation precedes him, and he appears on the stage with a look of passivity on his face. Glum, almost. He doesn't bother surveying the audience, instead walking down the ramp with a sense of purpose despite the fact that he doesn't have a match tonight.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "We already know that this man will be retiring after Mexico City's Back in Business, after a long and illustrious career in professional wrestling. We haven't seen the kaiju in the ring here in North America since his altercation with Michelle von Horrowitz, and indeed Chris Kennedy, at Mile High 2021, but tonight he's here to address the FWA Cosmos in an exclusive interview with Todd Salum."

Allen Price: "Snowmantashi is indeed retiring, but he might not be going alone. After a tense and somewhat one-sided trade of words at a Genki Puro event in May, Kaiju vs. Dreamer III was made official, with MvH's career on the line too! I only wish there was some way for me to study the history of this rivalry…"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "I'll send you a link."

Snowmantashi climbs into the ring and through the ropes, where Todd Salum is waiting for him in a tuxedo with a microphone in his hand. Salum offers a handshake and the kaiju returns a nod. He takes up a position next to the interviewer, the same aloof and immovable expression upon his face.

As his music fades out, we can hear the crowd's chanting more clearly:

'KAI-JU! KAI-JU! KAI-JU!'

This has no effect on Snowmantashi. The adoration washes over him like rain on a mountain.

Todd Salum: "Jon Snowmantashi, thank you for joining me at this time to look ahead to your Back in Business match against Michelle von Horrowitz, which we already know will be your last within the squared circle. But first, if I may, I'd like to look back as opposed to forward, over a career which stands up against the very best in professional wrestling. When all is said and done, and after the smoke clears in Mexico City, how do you think the kaiju will be remembered?"

Salum extends the microphone towards Snowmantashi. For a moment, all we can hear is him breathing into it and the continued chanting of the crowd.

And then…

There's a mixed reaction for Michelle von Horrowitz amongst the Mexican crowd. Many of them, the FWA die-hards who are most familiar with her work in this company, are quick to launch into a torrent of boos. Others, who remember her run in certain regional independents like PAW before she made it onto CWA screens, are more positive and forgiving. Michelle doesn't pay either subset of the crowd any mind, instead marching directly towards the ring and her Back in Business opponent.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Well, I guess it was only a matter of time…"

Allen Price: "Could've at least let the man speak first…"

Michelle rolls into the ring and springs to her feet. There's an angered glower on her face, one that suggests she is plagued by twinned frustrations: her recent loss of the FWA World Tag Team Championships, and the fact that her oldest, fiercest rival is now occupying an FWA ring.

She snatches the microphone from Todd's hand forcefully. The interviewer throws his hands up and then quickly exits the ring. There's a duelling chant in the audience. Let's go Kai-Ju! probably has the edge, but the calls of M-v-H! that rise to meet or are noticeable.

Michelle stands less than a metre from Snowmantashi as she lifts the microphone to her lips.

But…

There's a slightly confused cheer amongst the audience as Gerald Grayson's music hits and the Daredevil emerges onto the stage. GG acknowledges the audience before beginning at a swift pace towards the ring, high-fiving the fans on the front row as he goes down the ramp.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Not surprising to see Michelle von Horrowitz interrupting Snowmantashi's interview time, but moreso to find Gerald Grayson out here on Fallout 030."

Allen Price: "We last saw Gerald Grayson alongside Michelle von Horrowitz on Meltdown XXX, losing their FWA World Tag Team Championships to Chris Peacock and Alyster Black. Many online commentators have been saying this could be the end of the Nephews. The fall of the once mighty group. How glorious!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Yes, because a three hundred day championship reign being finally ended by a super-team is absolutely a sign of abject failure."

Grayson gets into the ring, still smiling, and now we notice the somewhat perplexed expression on his partner's face. Snowmantashi's visage is the same as ever. It seems he doesn't really recognise Grayson, though it was unclear if he recognised von Horrowitz either.

Grayson holds his hand out to his partner. Still confused by the interloper, she nevertheless places the microphone in his hand. Grayson turns towards Snowmantashi with it.

Gerald Grayson: "As a student of the game, and as a fan of this sport…"

A fan can be heard shouting 'YOU FUCKING MARK' from the third row…

Gerald Grayson: "I of course have nothing but respect for Jon Snowmantashi. Your achievements here and in Japan are unparalleled. Nobody's name invokes more awe and more fear in a professional wrestling locker room than Jon Snowmantashi's. They call you the kaiju... the force of nature... and for good reason. As far as I can see, none of that fame or repute is ill-gotten. Jon Snowmantashi has earned his reputation, even if he doubtlessly thinks little about such trivialities."

Michelle doesn't seem to be enjoying her partner's praise of her opponent, but she affords Grayson time to make his point.

Gerald Grayson: "But, if I've learned anything over these three years of being Michelle's partner… of being her friend... it's that one can't hide from the storm. Especially one that seeks to take something from you that you hold dear. You must face it. Fight it. So in two weeks time, on Fallout 031, I intend to test myself against one of the very best this business has ever seen. Gerald Grayson vs. Jon Snowmantashi, one-on-one, mano y mano."

The crowd likes the proposed match, chanting their approval. Michelle seems almost to scoff at the challenge. Gerald remained fixated on the kaiju, who at least is giving the young man in front of him his attention.

Gerald Grayson: "If you intend to take it all from me, kaiju, you can at least give me this."

After what feels like a substantial pause, Snowmantashi finally takes the microphone from Gerald. The crowd creeps to the edge of their seats collectively, a silence descending as they await the kaiju's first words.

Jon Snowmantashi: "You are right, Gerald Grayson, that one cannot hide from the storm. One must indeed face it. But you can't fight it, either. One can only hope to survive."

Another pause. Michelle watches the scene unfold with curiosity upon her.

Jon Snowmantashi: "Okay. Fallout 031."

With that, the kaiju passes the microphone back to Gerald and leaves the ring. He walks up the ramp without turning back. Gerald turns around to Michelle, smiling at the accepted challenge, but falters in this happiness and hopefulness when he sees Michelle's deathly glare.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Well, it appears Gerald Grayson got what he wanted in the form of a test against Jon Snowmantashi in two weeks time on Fallout 031, but it remains unclear if that lay in the plans of Dreamer herself."

Allen Price: "Given the stare Grayson is receiving right now, I'd imagine Michelle von Horrowitz imagined this interaction playing out quite differently…"

Gerald hands the microphone back to Michelle, who takes it from him, and then offers her a shrug. He climbs out of the ring and follows the kaiju up the ramp, Dreamer watching him go.

Michelle stands alone in the middle of the ring, the microphone at her side and staring at the mat thoughtfully. After a few seconds of silent head-scratching, she drops the microphone and rolls beneath the bottom rope. We fade to black as she heads towards the curtain.

navy.png

The booing begins as soon as the opening chords to the music hits the sound system, and after a few seconds the self proclaimed Last Draw in the Sky, Danny Toner, makes his way out. Danny relishes in the vitriol being spewed at him and he responds in kind with crude gestures right back at them as he makes his way down to the ring.

Natalie Rosenberg: ”The next contest is scheduled for one fall with a twenty-minute-time-limit! Making his way to the ring, from New York City and weighing in at 208 lb…he is The Last Draw in the Sky…Danny F’N Toner!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Danny Toner is all smiles tonight after coming off back-to-back wins over weaselperson and our world champion, Chris Peacock, and he looks to continue that streak tonight but he’ll have to get past Lizzie Rose.”

Allen Price: ”Don’t remind me about him beating Chris, I’m still trying to forget that, JL. He’s all smiles now but Lizzie Rose could wipe that smile away if she can pull off a win.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Regardless of how you feel about him, Danny Toner is immensely talented and is more than able to back up everything he says.”

Allen Price: ”Personal feelings aside, I have to agree with you there, JL.”

The mood changes and the crowd lights up with positivity for The Rave! Lizzie bops along with the music as she steps out on stage, but then she gets serious as she looks down at the ring and what is waiting for her before she walks down to the ring.

Natalie Rosenberg: ”His opponent, making her way to the ring from Brooklyn, New York and weighing in at 99 lb…she is The Rave…Lizzie Rose!”

Allen Price: ”Lizzie is usually all smiles and more interactive with the fans, but tonight is different for her because she faces what is likely her toughest challenge to date.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Lizzie has had the deck stacked against her before and she usually finds a way to overcome the odds, but given what she’s been dealing with in regards to Eternal and how focused and on point Toner has been upon his return, I’m afraid I don’t like Lizzie’s chances here.”

Allen Price: ”Perhaps you’re right, JL, but I’m holding out a semblance hope for her.”

Lizzie enters the ring and Toner is already mocking her and acting like he’s not the least bit intimidated. Meanwhile, Lizzie is standing her ground and is showing no signs of fear. The referee, Larry Stevens, checks both competitors and then calls for the bell.

FIFTH MATCH - 1/20
Danny Toner vs. Lizzie Rose
Singles Match.

DING! DING! DING!

<< 0:00 >>

Lizzie slowly approaches the center of the ring while Danny is still laughing it up and playing to the fans. The fans are hurling insults at him in spanish and he throws his own insults back at them. Danny gets close to Lizzie and just about towers over her, and he starts to fling insults at her and he gives her a shove with his palm on her head. Lizzie stumbles backward and Danny points at her and laughs.

“Are you freakin’ kidding me right now?! Fuckin’ amateur hour over here!”

Lizzie walks forward but Danny pushes her back again and this time with more force and Lizzie falls on her backside.

Allen Price: ”This guy is a real piece of work, JL.”

Danny has his back turned now and he plays up to the fans some more. Lizzie senses her opening and she quickly runs up behind Danny and catches him with a schoolboy roll-up!

ONE…NO!

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Danny not taking Lizzie lightly almost came back to bite him right there!”

Danny kicks out with force and he rolls through as Lizzie springs to her feet, and she charges forward and ducks a clothesline from Danny, hits the ropes with a springboard…GIRL MEETS MAT! TORNADO DDT ON TONER AND LIZZIE QUICKLY HOOKS THE LEG FOR THE PIN…

ONE… TW – NO!

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Lizzie got all of that tornado DDT but it still wasn’t enough to keep Danny Toner down for the three count!”
Allen Price: ”She caught Danny slipping and now he’s paying for it!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”A costly mistake for sure, Price, but this is Danny Toner we’re talking about here. You know it’ll take a lot more than that to keep him down.”

Danny shakes off the effects of Girl Meets Mat and stumbles back into a corner. Lizzie is in hot pursuit and she starts to fire off lefts and rights but Danny blocks it and out of desperation he catches her with a quick rake of the eyes! Danny trades places with Lizzie and now she’s in the corner and Danny is relentless with his flurry of uppercuts in the corner to Lizzie. He continues this onslaught with some headbutts before he takes her out of the corner by her wrist and launches her out of there with a saito suplex!

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Just like that, wrestling fans, Danny Toner has gained control of this match.”

<< 04:55 >>

Lizzie tries to sit up but she’s quickly knocked back down with a running knee to the dome! Danny goes in for the pin…

ONE… TW – NO!

Danny applies a sleeper hold on Lizzie, who is still down, but Lizzie is trying her best to slip free and she does manage to counter with a snapmare and she swings wildly with a kick that Danny ducks and he counters into a roll-up!

ONE… TW – NO!

Lizzie rolls through and she charges forward but Danny stops her in her tracks with a sharp european uppercut! Danny then takes her in and takes her down with a suplex! Lizzie sits up upon landing and this leaves her open for Danny to strike with shoot kicks to her spine! Lizzie cringes in agony and falls to the mat. Danny flips her over and drives down some stomps squarely into the center of her spine! Then Danny drives his foot right into her stomach with a soccer punt-like kick!

Danny drags her away from the ropes and he locks in the boston crab submission in the center of the ring. Danny begins to wrench back on the hold and adds extra pressure to Lizzie’s back…

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Aside from some small spurts, this has been all Danny Toner, wrestling fans. Danny is looking to go 3 and 0 since his return, and he might have his way if he keeps this up.”

Allen Price: ”He’s targeted Lizzie’s back and that boston crab isn’t helping matters for Lizzie. The damage was done but Danny is just sprinkling on more of it because he can.”

Lizzie starts to crawl toward the ropes while Danny is doing his best to prevent that from happening. The crowd is rallying behind Lizzie and she’s using their energy to give her the strength as she continues to fight through the pain and she eventually gets to the bottom rope to break the hold…

Danny is irate now and starts berating the referee and then turns his anger toward the fans. Meanwhile, has mustered up enough power to get to her feet, with the ropes as leverage and she senses Danny marching back toward and she trips him up with a drop toe hold that sends into the second rope! Danny bounces off the rope and into the waiting arms of Lizzie, who strikes with a flapjack!

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Somehow, someway, Lizzie Rose has bounced back into this match, wrestling fans!”

<< 08:30 >>

After a few moments, Lizzie springs back to her feet and hops over to the apron where she lies in wait as Danny starts to stir. Danny is slow to his feet and he has back turned on Lizzie, and Lizzie launches herself with a springboard onto Danny’s back before spinning around…ROSEACARANA! Lizzie with the pin…

ONE…TWO… NO!

Allen Price: ”Oh, I thought she had it there!”

Lizzie locks in a rear chinlock on Danny but Danny has the wherewithal to counter that with a snapmare takeover. Lizzie rolls through however and she’s backed into the corner, and Danny charges toward her but she counters with a pendulum kick! Danny stumbles backward as Lizzie sizes him up and goes for the missile dropkick, but Danny swats her out of the way just in time and she hits the mat!

Danny takes a moment to collect himself before he kips up and he takes in and hits her with a back suplex! Danny brings a near lifeless Lizzie to her feet, spins her around and connects with a Regal-plex into a bridge!

ONE…TWO…THR – NO!

Danny starts to laugh at Lizzie’s fight for survival and just as she’s on her knees in a groggy state, Danny connects with another running knee! Lizzie rolls toward the ropes while on the opposite end, Danny plays up to the crowd some more and starts hurling more insults at them…

”All of you ain’t fuckin’ shit! Ya hear me? None of you can touch me and no on in the back can lace my fuckin’ boots, ya hear?! Especially not that little brat over there! I’m schooling her right now and there ain’t a fuckin’ thing no one can do about it!”

Allen Price: ”Classy as always is Toner.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Expect nothing less from him.”

<< 10:40 >>

Danny points at Lizzy and he seems to be setting her up for The Equalizer with Lizzie slowly getting to her feet near the ropes…

BUT SOMEONE WALKS OUT ONTO THE STAGE! The man, dressed from head to toe in black, causes Toner to stop in his tracks!

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”It’s that masked attacker! They’ve plagued Toner for weeks now… and they’ve arrived at the most inopportune time for ‘The Last Draw in the Sky’!”

Allen Price: ”Who is it, Jean-Luc!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”I can’t see their face, Price. Same as you.”

The masked individual stays still on the stage and Toner shouts some things at them before waving them off and turning his attention back to Lizzie Rose, still reeling.

Danny charges forward…Lizzie rolls out of the way and Danny gets caught up in the ropes…Lizzie quickly rolls him up…

ONE…TWO…THREE!

Winner: Lizzie Rose via pinfall at 11:01

Danny doesn’t even wait for Natalie Rosenberg to declare the winner of the match, as soon as he’s on his feet after the pin, he hops over the ropes and makes a beeline towards the masked figure on the ramp. The masked figure flips two fingers at Toner and sprints to the back, Danny in hot pursuit.

Natalie Rosenberg: ”The winner of the match…LIZZIE ROSE!”

Lizzie sits up in shock at what she has just done before she leaps to her feet and has her arm raised by the referee. The crowd are very vocal in their support.

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Lizzie Rose has done it, wrestling fans! Lizzie Rose has pinned Danny Toner for the three count!”

Allen Price: ”She pulled a play from the Joe Burr playbook and it paid off!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”The match result couldn’t mean less to Danny Toner right now though, Price. He’s gone!”

Allen Price: ”It couldn’t happen to a nicer guy, JL!”

Now on the turnbuckles, Lizzie seems ecstatic to be enjoying her moment…

Lizzie looks up with dread on her voice as the music of Eternal blares out through the speakers of the arena. She doesn’t even want to look, but she knows who is coming.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “...Get out there, NOW Lizzie.”

Allen Price: “Here comes her tormentors…”

Walking through the curtains, we see Keres in her usual school-like black attire, though this time there is no legion of minions carrying her. Behind her is her right hand, Princess Nova, wearing a purple princess dress which goes down to her knees. Tiara on her head, and a long black box held in her glove covered hands.

Finally building up the courage to look, she sees the two “sisters” standing on the stage. Nova gives a warm smile towards her while Keres looks dead ahead. The two walk down the ramp and we can feel the tension in Lizzie’s body. These two women have a grip of her mental psyche for months. She tightens her hands into fists as Princess Nova walks up the steps. She raises the rope for her sister who enters and Nova follows. Lizzie steps forward as Keres and Nova are handed microphones. Their theme music fades as Keres says into the microphone with a chilling tone.

Keres: “Be not afraid…”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “I’d be…”

There’s every bit of her that wishes she could just clock Keres in the head right now. She has done it before in a match. She’s pinned Princess Nova before in a match. But… Lizzie can’t bring herself to do it. Lizzie looks forward and her hands drop…

Princess Nova: “Good. Family shouldn’t hurt family.”

Allen Price: “-Some family you are…”

The crowd in Ciudad Juáre jeer Princess Nova’s response. The TORN Angel covers her mouth, surprised by their reaction. Keres carries on.

Keres: “We give our congratulations on your big win. We mean it when we say that it has LONG been overdue for you.”

Lizzie glances at Keres. She just finds herself wrapped up in her words.

Keres: “You said it yourself. You’re a selfless individual. You have given and given to the world despite your own mountain of struggles, even to people who did not deserve it like your mother-”

And Lizzie immediately steps forward, getting directly in Keres’ face. The fans jeer wildly at the dig at her family.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “That’s low…”

Princess Nova immediately steps in between them, her hand still clutching the box.

Princess Nova: “What my sister is trying to say is… You look past people’s faults and look at their good intentions! She, in the end, is your family and despite her faults, you helped her. We admire that about you. Truly, you are one with a heart of gold here in FWA.”

Giving Nova a side-eyed look, Lizzie does not trust Princess Nova one bit.

Princess Nova: “And we know that you are the type to forgive. So we hope you can look past our history over the past several months and just… See us for the kind souls we are. The friends. The family we can be…”

The crowd gives a mostly negative reaction to it. Nova pouts, not exactly used to negative reactions as you’d think. Keres takes over.

Keres: “Every single step on this journey has been one with intention. Under pressure, one can become a marvelous diamond. You may scoff at our methods, but we have seen glimpses of you that few others have. You, Elizabeth, have a diamond in you… We want to bring it out.”

Nova carries on for her sister.

Princess Nova: “In a world where everyone has taken from you, be with us. Be with two who know how to give. Ones who can return the love you give. I know we have put you through hell, but I went through the same process as you years ago.”

Stepping forward, Princess Nova gently touches Lizzie’s cheek.

Princess Nova: “We have placed a TORN seed in your soul. It will be there forever. You will be linked to us wherever you go. So why not let it grow? I did. I let it blossom me into the woman I am today! It was the greatest feeling in the world… It would be a shame if only I had that feeling of euphoria. You need the right environment to nurture it. That… is where we come in.”

Reaching for the box in her hands. She slowly opens the lid. Lizzie’s eyes open in shock. Inside the case is a beautiful staff. It has intricate designs with a gold and silver handle. Adorned on the end is a red rose.

Allen Price: “Oh… That… That’s a beautiful staff.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Clearly these ladies paid the big bucks for it.”

Lizzie Rose examines the staff. It’s familiar to her. Her dream. It was there. Keres continues on as Nova holds it with a proud look on her face.

Keres: “You know what it is like to oppose us. You know that we are the greatest threat you have ever encountered… aside from the adversities throughout your life. Think about it. Do you want to suffer more? Do you want all of the mental anguish you deal with to continue on any longer? I say we are the greatest threat you have ever encountered, and these are voice words, for I did not say faced. We are not your enemies Elizabeth, we are your allies… your family… and you can be so much greater. You can be the… knight of our kingdom, standing beside our throne. You will be protected, loved, valued…”

Keres puts a small smirk on her face and inserts a little gravel into her tone of speaking.

Keres: “Y̶̨͔̒o̶̲̕ṷ̸̌̈ ̵̳̟͗̌c̵͇̻̄a̵̠͉͋̂ṇ̷̆̎ ̸̖͇̎̄b̷̘͐e̷̼̳͒͒ ̴̠̾p̷̤̦̅̿o̶̤͕̔͠ẘ̷̖̱͝ȩ̶̝͠r̷͕̆f̵̫̳̚͠u̶̬͔̎̕l̶̢̉͜. All those that have stood before you, or pretended to fight beside you, will never be able to hurt you again. The pain and lack of fulfillment you have felt will be experiences of the past. We want you to join our family, become one with The Residence… stand with Eternal and that you shall be. Kill Lizzie Rose, the most bullied FWA wrestler. Give life to Elizabeth Rose, the unyielding force. The strength is in the name.”

Keres motions to the staff in front of Lizzie.

Keres: “All you need to do… Is take it.”

Lizzie looks long at the staff. The words that Keres and Princess Nova said to her. The fans shout continually.

“NO!” “NO!” “NO!”

But, the world around her is blank. It is filtered out. All there is to her is her, Eternal, and their offering. The staff shines under the lights of the arena. Lizzie’s eyes don’t even move from it. Slowly, she raises her hands…

And clutches the staff, taking it out of its case. The fans jeer.

Allen Price: “I can’t believe it…”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “These two ladies have broken Lizzie. They… They have just indoctrinated Lizzie Rose into their ‘TORN’ Universe.”

Holding the staff in her hands, a sense of power falls over Lizzie Rose. Nova reaches in for a huge hug to Lizzie and the fans jeer.

Keres: “Shall we make it official then?”

Princess Nova and Keres stand on either side of Lizzie Rose. The fans jeer as Lizzie looks at her gift from Eternal. A beautiful staff. It is all her's and yet, she can't believe it.

Princess Nova: “I, Princess Nova, hereby decree our newest sister, Elizabeth Rose!”

The fans give a thunderous boo and Nova quickly covers Lizzie’s ears from them. Keres shows a very subtle smirk.

Keres: “I don’t think you fans truly understand. Elizabeth. How about you introduce yourself?”

The Daughter of Demise turns to Lizzie.

Keres: “Repeat after me: ‘I am Eternal…”

Nova hands her microphone to Lizzie Rose. Lizzie is about to speak up, but is met with echoes of jeers from the fans.

Lizzie Rosie: “I-I am…”

BOOOOOO!

The fans jeer wildly and Lizzie Rose is utterly shaken. She has NEVER had the fans be against her.

Keres: “Do you see? You gave so much and yet they turned on you instantly… How about we do something… Simpler. Repeat after me… ‘My name is Elizabeth Rose…’”

Lizzie Rose looks conflicted. She takes a deep breath and raises the microphone to her lips.

Lizzie Rose: “My name is…”

The fans interrupt her again. But… the crowd changes tune. They begin to chant over and over again-

“Lizzie! Lizzie! Lizzie!”

Princess Nova rips the microphone from Lizzie’s hand and shouts.

Princess Nova: “That’s not her name, meanies!”

The fans jeer her and Princess Nova returns the microphone to Lizzie. Keres clears her throat.

Keres: “I’m sorry, where were we? Right, telling everyone your name right here and now. Do it, sister.”

Lizzie Rose looks at the two individuals next to her along with her staff and the microphone. She’s stuck. She raises the microphone again, and the fans continue to chant, even louder.

She inhales. There’s anger beginning to simmer.

Keres: "Go on... SAY IT!"

Keres raises her voice.

She closes her eyes. She knows what to say.

Lizzie Rose: “My name…”

Keres and Nova smile, turning to face the hard camera.

Lizzie Rose: “-Is LIZZIE ROSE!”

The fans erupt in cheers as Lizzie Rose drops her microphone and immediately strikes Princess Nova in the head with the staff! Nova drops as Keres, who is normally cold, and composed… Slowly turns with a look of horror.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “YES! LIZZIE!”

Allen Price: “FINALLY!”

The fans holler in cheers as Lizzie Rose is in the ring with Keres, the mastermind behind everything that she has been put through these past few months, and SHE is the one with a weapon. Keres senses danger and slowly backs out of the ring, not breaking eye contact with Lizzie, as Princess Nova, still dazed after getting her literal crown knocked off her head, goes down to ringside.

Lizzie Rose is fired up after finally breaking through whatever mental spell Eternal has had on her! Keres goes to Princess Nova’s aid, helping her up off the floor.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “After MONTHS of mental and physical torture from Eternal. Taking out her best friend, making her play their ‘games’ in their TORN Universe, everything. Lizzie has FINALLY HAD ENOUGH!”

Looking on the mat, Lizzie Rose picks up Nova’s tiara and throws it at Eternal.

Allen Price: “And Lizzie is out for revenge!”

Picking up the microphone from the ring canvas, Lizzie Rose is breathing heavily from the pure adrenaline she is feeling.

Lizzie Rose: "Is that the best ya got? Huh? HUH!? You thought you could break me down? Do you think you've come at me with anything I haven't seen before? Since the second I stepped into this place, someone got into their head they could break me....Gabby...KDS....Johnny Johnson...Dan Maskel. Time and again, they beat me down, knocked me out, and tried to make me give up, and you two...you come at me with insecurity, self-doubt and angst?!”

Lizzie, full of emotion, closes her eyes, letting everything out. She points to her chest.

Lizzie Rose: “You try to make me doubt who I am. I'm the girl from the cheapest apartments in Brooklyn. I'm the one who knows every beat and every tone from every dance song in the 90s. I'm the one that's the defender of a long-dead form of music. I'm Brooklyn through and through. I'm the Rave. I'm Lizzie Rose! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

Looking at the staff one more time, Lizzie throws it to the outside, bouncing off the floor at the feet of Keres and Nova.

Lizzie Rose: “...But I think I know who you are; you're the ones that want to make an example of me, right?...costing me Belts and hurting my friends? Messing with my head? You want my soul THAT bad?! Then why don't you come and get it? I’m going for the mad woman who is the root of all this. Keres! You. Me. Back In Business.”

Looking at Nova, Keres motions for someone to hand her a microphone. She continues to check on her sister, who is distraught from what had happened. Finally, Keres is handed the microphone.

Keres: “Root is an almost humorous choice of a word for you to use when speaking of me and my involvement… We shall be getting to the root of it all, Elizabeth. For I accept your challenge-”

The crowd erupt into a frenzied cheer at the thought of Lizzie Rose getting to inflict some form of payback on Keres in an in-ring setting.

Keres: “I accept your challenge with two conditions of my own. The first, for striking Nova, you must go face to face with her next week when an off-guard shot won’t cut it. The second condition… I choose the stipulation that our souls shall battle in at Back in Business. Do you agree to my terms, Elizabeth?”

Keres drops the microphone from her hands and it hits the floor with a loud static sound. A sick smile comes across the face of the Daughter of Demise.

Lizzie Rose: "If that's what it takes? Fine. If there’s one good thing you have done, it’s that I’m ready for whatever games you got now. At Back In Business, I'm going to take all your ‘darkness’ Keres. Chew it up. Spit it out and rave all over it…"

Lizzie Rose, having a little extra vigor in her, throws her microphone down as her theme music begins to play.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “There we have it. Lizzie Rose finally gets her hands on the masterminds of her torture! First, next week, Princess Nova vs Lizzie. Keres and Lizzie Rose at Back in Business, and this has been months in the making!”

Allen Price: “If there is any karma in this world, Keres and Princess Nova would be due for a life-time of pain. But, is Lizzie smart, LETTING Keres pick the match stipulation? That psychotic child of a woman?”

Getting on the turnbuckles, LIzzie Rose shouts at Keres and Nova from above.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “If we thought the games of torture they played in the TORN Universe was bad enough, I’m worried what she’ll be thinking of for a match. But if Lizzie has survived so far, she can survive what she can throw at her one more time.”

Allen Price: “We hope.”

navy.png

Backstage at Fallout we see backstage reporter Todd Salum in a suit and tie, standing by in an interview area branded with Fallout’s logos and colours. He greets the fans.

Todd Salum: “Ladies and gentlemen, I am backstage here at Fallout and my guest at this time is a former FWA Television Champion coming off a win Thursday night on Meltdown to newcomer, Al Blizzard. She is scheduled for Back in Business against El Vengedor one on one. This is Katsu!”

The camera zooms out to see the masked wrestler standing by.She has a YOKAI Death Squad Hoodie on over a pair of tight blue jeans. Her signature white and red mask rests on her face.

Katsu: “Thank you for having me for this time.”

Todd gives a polite nod to his guest.

Todd Salum: “I imagine you have a lot to address. First of all, since your return from your brief hiatus in Japan, you have had a renewed spirit, with your new identity, qualifying for Golden Opportunity, picking up wins first against a fellow participant in the Golden Opportunity, Jackson Fenix, then again against newcomer Al Blizzard. What’s been your mindset since returning?”

Todd moves the microphone in front of Katsu. She thinks for a moment to find the right words.

Katsu: “In Carnal Contendership, I had… Everything to prove. I needed to. I reset myself back home and short of winning the match, I accomplished almost everything I set out to do there. Since then, I have been taking opportunities as they come. Here and back home.”

Katsu shakes her finger.

Katsu: “But I know there is another gear. I mean no disrespect to Fenix or Al Blizzard, but facing them is not like facing the Peacocks, Truths, Baxters, and more here. There is that other… Level I need to get to for Golden Opportunity. So that I can exit Steel Roulette with a championship match in my future… and that I can ensure a cash-in, as they call it, goes in my favour. I want to get there…”

The Kitsune Warrior stresses.

Katsu: “I NEED to get there. I have little room for error.”

Todd Salum: “I can see that.”

Todd takes back the microphone for a moment.

Todd Salum: “And something that’s on the horizon much sooner is your match-up with your Ground Zero protégé, El Vengedor. Last week, he gave an explanation for laying you out-”

Katsu: “For what?”

Katsu says snidely.

Katsu: “Not liking my coaching? This meaning of Justice he subscribes to?”

Todd continues.

Todd Salum: “-Sure, we’ll go with that. And of course, you responded with a Back in Business challenge which he approved of with FWA management. But on Thursday, we saw him get a close look at your match. With a lot on the horizon, are you worried about him?”

Katsu: “Truth is, yes, he is a dangerous man. He won Season four of Ground Zero for a reason. I remember the feeling of him dropping me on my head... If he hits Justicia in the ring again on me, I may not be up for the three-”

Katsu shakes her head. She emphatically says.

Katsu: “But I am not intimidated by El Vengedor! I trained with him enough to know how he is in the ring. I know mentally how he works. A dark cloud hovers over him and his life and he is but one storm of many I have faced in my life and will face! I will survive him…. But why wait for Back in Business?”

She pauses and faces the camera. She’s directing the message directly to El Vengedor.

Katsu: “Next week is the last set of shows before Back in Business. Either Meltdown or Fallout, take your pick, I want to meet with you face to face again. Last time, I sang your praises. I tried to introduce you as an up and comer. But, you clearly see yourself as an equal, so I will stand face to face as your enemy. No back and forth. No watching from far. I want to feel your words for the weight they have. I want to look in your eyes and through to your very soul and see if what you say is the truth. There is no justice without truth. No injustice is made right without getting to the source of the problem. I will see you next week…”

The Kitsune Warrior gives a cold glare to the camera. The piledriver she received still sits unwell with her. Todd Salum pulls the microphone in front of his face.

Todd Salum: “Strong words from Katsu. But I was told there is one more thing you wish to address. Care to explain?”

Katsu turns her head slightly to the side as the interviewer places the microphone in front of her mouth.

Katsu: “I have gone alone in FWA for some time. But we all know the banners I carry here from home. FWA is a rough landscape. I want to be in the best place to succeed. I want to continue to improve and be champion again. Something else has gotten my attention. Last time I checked, there are two nights of Back in Business…”

???: “And maybe…”

A voice is heard off screen. This is of a woman. She has an accent that clearly tells she is from North America. Walking into frame, first we see a girl of Japanese descent with silver hair. She wears a matching hoodie to Katsu, unzipped, showing a baseball t-shirt with the famous “Triforce” from the Legend of Zelda series on it and shorts. Cali Hayama. Walking behind her is a taller Japanese woman with colourful hair, blonde, dyed with pink and blue. She matches the team’s look of a hoodie, and it is over her own pair of dark jeans. Ririko.

Cali Hayama: “She needs some eyes in the back of her head? Ones she can trust.”

Cali winks to the camera. Todd mutters on the microphone for those viewers unfamiliar.

Todd Salum: “The Current CJW Tag Team Champions, Cali Hayama and Ririko… The other two thirds of MAYHEM’s YOKAI Death Squad.”

Cali nods before extending her hand.

Cali Hayama: “Yep. Thanks Todd. But I think we got things from here, bud.”

Todd obliges, handing the microphone off to the Gaijin-Joshi. She turns to the camera. In the way she talks, there is an extra level of confidence.

Cali Hayama: “We’ve been watching our masked friend here and cheering her on from afar for a long enough time. We’ve also been a bit too far away for when she’s needed us. I think maybe it’s time to change that? Maybe it’s time to shake up the game a bit in FWA? You already know Katsu. But for those who don’t know-”

She points to her side at her fellow CJW Tag Champion.

Cali Hayama: “Ririko. The Crazy Ghost. The wildest bundle of power you’ve ever seen. Don’t let the cute smile fool you, she’s a bad bitch if you piss her off. She’ll drop you on your head, toss you around the ring, and kick your fucking head off and wouldn’t flinch to do it. I've been pretty happy to have on the same team as me.”

Cali shows a smirk, pointing to herself.

Cali Hayama: “Me. Cali Hayama. Cali_X on social media. Twitch streamer by day, badass pro-wrestler by night. When the world got shut down and I needed a chance to shake things up, I got a chance to meet these two ladies and since then they became my best friends, my partners. Every time I’m in the ring with any combination of them, I feel ready to dive head first into any new challenge! Now, I’m ready to dive into another. There’s something that’s been getting some hype but sadly is being watered down by some bad boy band, Gregs, and some aliens with an Octopus obsession.”

Katsu leans over Cali’s shoulder and mutters into the microphone.

Katsu: “And say, how many people do we need for it?”

Cali Hayama: “Three, I think. Hold on, what do we have here?!”

Cali pretends to be oblivious and counts.

Cali Hayama: “One… Two… Three! Well look at that? And hey, haven’t we teamed before, like, a lot?”

Katsu: “At championship level, in fact.”

Katsu clarifies.

Cali Hayama: “So how about you guys see us at Back in Business? We got some titles to win and if we like it here, we’ll be back. Katsu, don’t go to the top rope in a battle royal, again!”

She teases her friend and pats her on the back.

Katsu: “No promises, hehe.”

Ririko taps Cali on the shoulder and she moves the microphone closer to her. Ririko speaks slowly, her accent is thick. She is not fluent in English, but she is able to speak out.

Ririko: “FWA Trios Champions… Y-D-S.”

She winks and all three girls hold down an “M” hand gesture to the camera.

Cali Hayama: “Game on.”

The camera fades as we cut to commentary. Jean-Luc Watkins adjusts his notes and he responds eagerly.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Talk about a one two punch of news from Katsu. Next week, Back in Business opponents meet face to face once again. El Vengedor and Katsu. Then, the trios battle royale at Back in Business gets a bit more interesting… the former COSMIC Joshi Wrestling Trios Champions YOKAI Death Squad are entering the fray.”

Allen Price: “I was wondering if anyone else from MAYHEM would make the jump to FWA with Katsu’s involvement here, and it makes sense her trio has come over in time for the crowning of FWA’s first Trios Champions!”

Jean-Luc Watkins checks his notes.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “And of course, Cali Hayama, from Canada, is no stranger to competing on North American soil in smaller promotions, but I believe Ririko is making her debut outside of Japan! Can they recreate their magic here?”

Allen Price: “We’ll wait and see. The Trios style has a lot of chaos as part of it. In Joshi in particular, it’s quite fast paced and the trio will likely need to adjust their game for an overall larger roster. Then throw in the fact that the Trios Battle Royale is going to be a filled field, anything can happen, but they got a chance.”

navy.png

The peppy anthem plays out for the fans and after a few seconds, Bellatrix Bordeaux runs out on stage! She waves at the fans with both hands and then she starts to skip down to the ring and slaps hands with several fans along the way.

Natalie Rosenberg: ”The following contest is your Fallout main event and it is a deathmatch scheduled for one fall with a thirty-minute-time-limit! Introducing first, from Baton Rouge, Louisiana and weighing in at 125 lb…Bellatrix Bordeaux!”

Allen Price: ”For someone that’s about to enter a deathmatch, Trixie seems to be in a pleasant mood.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “If you recall, she does hold a victory in one over weaselperson back at the King of the Deathmatch tournament. This won’t be her first experience in a match like this, Price.”

Allen Price: ”That’s a fair point, JL. Plus, you have to imagine that she would like revenge on Reagan Cole after he defeated her at Back in Town, and has been targeted specifically by Jeffry Mason for some reason.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”It’s also important to note that this is not the same Bellatrix Bordeaux that Reagan Cole bested in their first encounter. She’s grown as a competitor and she’s formed some sort of kinship with The Coven since then, so Cole better beware.”

There’s a mixture of cheers and boos for Reagan Cole, and it’s something he’s sort of got used to since he’s been keeping company with Jeffry Mason and TYLER (not like he wants to keep company with those two). Cole has walked out dressed ready to fight and he knows what he’s up against as he heads toward the ring.

Natalie Rosenberg: ”Her opponent, making his way down to the ring, from Essex, England and weighing in 215 lb…he is The British Apprentice…Reagan Cole!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Cole is coming off of a tag team loss with his Necessary Evil cohort, TYLER. They lost to Aka Manto and things seemed to have settled on that end with Cole and his former partner, Aka Yurie. Now, he must try to settle another score with Bellatrix Bordeaux.”

Allen Price: ”You know that wherever Reagan is, Mason and TYLER aren’t too far away.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Good thing Trixie has formed a bond with The Coven in the event it comes to that.”

Cole enters the ring and removes his maroon jacket. He looks across at Trixie, who is eager to get this started. Referee Grace-lynn Guerrero checks both competitors and then calls for the bell…

SIXTH MATCH - MAIN EVENT - 1/30
Bellatrix Bordeaux vs. Reagan Cole.
Deathmatch.

DING! DING! DING!

<< 00:00 >>

Cole starts to approach Trixie and tries to reason with her but Trixie is having none of that and kicks Cole right between the legs!

Allen Price: ”She did promise she’d do that, like a lot.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”She’s a woman of her word apparently.”

Cole collapses to the mat in agony and writhes in pain while Trixie retrieves some weapons from underneath the ring. Trixie tosses in some Singapore canes, as well as some chairs. Trixie re-enters the ring and snatches up a cane, and she starts swinging wildly at Cole and each swing finds its mark, much to the dismay of Reagan Cole, who is doing his best to cover up. Trixie manages to snap one of the canes in two across Cole’s back and she holds both of them up in the air that gets a loud cheer from the fans before she throws both pieces at Cole. Trixie grabs another cane and swings again, but Cole blocks the attack and as he rises up he drives a boot straight into Trixie’s midsection. Cole then takes the cane and whacks it across Trixie’s back, and this time Cole dishes out the punishment with Trixie feeling what he felt a mere moments prior.

Cole tosses the cane aside and delivers some stomps to his downed opponent. Cole tosses Trixie out of the ring and throws her shoulder first into the steel steps. Cole then takes Trixie by the hair and whips her into the barricade that separates the fans from the action. Cole unleashes a number of chops on Trixie before he retrieves the cane from earlier and he drives right into Trixie’s stomach! Trixie clutches her stomach and stumbles forward back into the steel steps, and Cole sandwiches Trixie’s fingers between the steel steps and the cane as he smashes the cane on her fingers! Trixie howls out in pain and clutches at her fingers while writhing on the floor…

<< 5:25 >>

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Reagan Cole did try to persuade Trixie to not go through with this but she declined, and now Reagan is forced to channel something dark in him.”

Cole begins to set up a table on the outside before he picks up Trixie and he slams her head against the table for good measure. Cole sets her up on the apron and he climbs up there with her, and he lifts her up in a suplex position but Trixie flips out of it and back into the ring. After she catches her balance, Trixie nails Reagan shoulder first in the midsection through the middle rope and Reagan manages to hang on but he’s in a bad spot and he senses it but before he can do anything…SPEAR TO REAGAN COLE THROUGH THE ROPES AND TO THE OUTSIDE THROUGH THE TABLE! THE CROWD IS EATING THIS ONE UP NOW AS THEY’VE COME ALIVE!

”SANTA MIERDA! SANTA MIERDA! SANTA MIERDA!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Trixie risked life and limb in the name of revenge!”

A replay is shown of the events that just went down and now there’s a live look at the action once more. It takes a few moments before Trixie starts to stir as she slowly rolls off of Cole to the floor. Trixie stumbles a bit before she finds her footing. Reagan starts to stir a little and Trixie keeps him down with a running senton with him still beneath the debris of the table. Trixie then tosses Cole back in the ring, and before she re-enters she retrieves another table from underneath the ring and tosses it inside. Trixie also finds a barbed wire baseball bat and small bag, which are presumably thumbtacks. She slides those in the ring and once she’s back in she grabs the barbed wire baseball bat, and she finds Reagan in the corner where he’s trying to recover. Trixie swings for the fences but misses as Reagan moves, and the barbed wire gets stuck in the turnbuckle padding. Trixie is trying to pull out and isn’t aware that Reagan is behind her and smacks her in the back with a steel chair! Trixie falls limp in the corner against the ropes and releases her grip on the baseball bat. Cole manages to rip the bat out of the turnbuckle and the padding is flung off. Reagan then takes the bat and grinds the barbed wire covered part across Trixie’s forehead and that causes blood to trickle from Trixie’s head. Cole drives the bat directly into her spine and Trixie falls to the mat in a slump, but for good measure, Cole hits her again with the bat as she rolls around, trying to cover up.

<< 9:05 >>

Cole finds a bag tied to one of the corners and inside the bag are some light tubes. He takes one of the light tubes and just as Trixie is getting up, he shatters it across her back! Tiny shards fly everywhere and Trixie is down again. Reagan takes the rest of the tubes and sets them on the mat before he hits her with a bridging northern lights suplex onto the light tubes! More tiny shards fly everywhere and fans in the front row do their best to shield themselves from the debris while referee Guerrero makes the count…

ONE…TWO…NO!

Allen Price: ”This has been brutal, JL. My word, I don’t know what else to say.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”This is what we’ve come to expect from these types of matches, Price. It’s brutal and barbaric, and as mentioned, before Trixie and Cole are both no strangers to this environment.”

Cole brushes some shards out of his hair as he gets up and he goes to bring Trixie up. He has her by the hair while she’s on her knees and he looks at her bloody face and shakes his head. Trixie has some fight left in her though and nails Reagan with a punch to the groin! Reagan doubles over and Trixie fires off another punch…and another…another…another!

Allen Price: ”Trixie really is keeping true to her word but as a man I feel for Reagan Cole…”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”I think it’s safe to assume that Reagan Cole won’t be having anymore children after tonight.”

Cole is curled up in a ball, clutching at his groin. He tries to crawl away from Trixie to the corner, but Trixie follows in pursuit and sets up a chair on him. Trixie backs away and sizes him up…CANNONBALL SENTON WITH THE CHAIR!

Allen Price: ”That may be called Bundle of Fun but I don’t think Reagan Cole is having much fun at the moment!”

<< 14:49 >>

Trixie drags Cole from out of the corner and makes the cover…

ONE… TWO… THR – NO!

Trixie is pulled out of the ring by Mason and TYLER, and Cole’s cohorts go to work on Trixie as they stomp on her outside of the ring while the crowd boos them.

Allen Price: ”For a guy with an entrance theme called Alone, he’s never really alone, is he?”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”This was to be expected, Price, and it’s all perfectly legal.”

TYLER and Mason stomp and kick Trixie while she’s down before they toss her back in the ring. TYLER shakes Cole awake while Mason sets up a chair beneath Trixie’s head and he hands another chair to Cole and urges him to pull the trigger…

Cole seems hesitant at first but he does slowly start to raise the chair…

Allen Price: ”Here comes The Coven to even the odds!”

The crowd comes to life for The Coven, who slide into the ring and Blaire Ravenwood tackles Mason to the ground while Celestia takes down TYLER…Mason and TYLER manage to slip away from their attackers and make a hasty exit through the crowd but The Ravenwoods are in hot pursuit of Necessary Evil…

Meanwhile, back in the ring, Cole has lowered the chair at first but then he raises it back up again and swings…Trixie rolls out of the way though and Cole makes contact with the steel chair on the mat. He drops the chair and shakes off his hands just as Trixie has sprung up and she takes the other chair and charges at Cole with the chair positioned across her small frame and she hits him with a running crossbody with the chair!

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”More innovative offense from Trixie and a steel chair but she hurt herself there in the process.
Trixie holds her stomach but she fights through the pain and drapes her arm across Cole…

ONE…TWO… NO!

Trixie takes a moment to shake off the effects from that crossbody/steel chair combination. She staggers to her feet and proceeds to wipe her blood soaked hair out of her face.

<< 19:55 >>

Trixie sets up the other table that she brought into the ring earlier. Trixie then takes the small bag and empties the contents of the bag on top of the table…

Allen Price: ”Here comes the thumbtacks!”

Trixie drags Cole up and she drags him over in a front facelock, and she looks to slam him face first into the thumbtacks on the table but Cole blocks that and counters with a russian leg sweep! The impact causes some of the thumbtacks to fall to the mat. Cole takes a moment to gather himself before he lifts Trixie up and Trixie starts to beg him not to hurt her…Reagan starts to think about it and he’s about to reconsider what he’s about to do and he apologizes to Trixie for what he’s done to her…

Allen Price: ”Reagan Cole having a change of heart and he’s taking pity on Trixie?”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”You don’t actually buy this do you, Price?”

Suddenly Trixie kicks Reagan right in the junk!

Allen Price: ”I did not see that coming!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Unbelievable.”

Trixie takes Reagan and places him on the table on top of the thumbtacks and Reagan winces as thumbtacks start to pierce his skin while Trixie ascends to the top and she looks out at the sea of fans that are cheering her on before she makes the leap…WHISTLING TRIXIE THROUGH THE TABLE OF THUMBTACKS! TRIXIE SLOWLY DRAPES HER ARM OVER REAGAN COLE’S LIFELESS BODY!

ONE… TWO… THREE!

Winner: Bellatrix Bordeaux via pinfall at 23:10

Natalie Rosenberg: ”Here is your winner of the match…Bellatrixxxxx Bordeauuuuuux!”

Allen Price: ”Mercifully it’s over, and Trixie survived the war!”

Replay of various spots throughout the match that concludes on the finish.

Referee Grace-lynn assists a battered and bloodied Trixie to her feet and she raises her hand in victory. Trixie is so overjoyed she starts jumping up and down despite the immense pain she’s in at the moment.

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”Trixie has prevailed and that’s another Fallout in the books, good night from Ciudad Juárez, Mexico, wrestling fans!”

The final shot is of Trixie celebrating her hard fought victory at ringside with the fans before the show slowly fades out.

navy.png

Danny Toner: “THE FUCK IS HE!?”

A flustered Danny Toner boots over a production crate in anger, seemingly failing in his attempt to chase down the masked figure. He roughly grabs a backstage worker and snarls at him.

Danny Toner: “Where did he fuckin’ go?”

The worker opens and closes his mouth a few times before finally pointing toward a closed door at the end of the hallway. Danny tosses him back against the wall and stomps down the corridor. He takes a step back before he boots the door clean off the hinges and charges into the room.

Danny Toner: “I got ya fuckin’ now ya piece of shit!!!”

Danny runs at the masked figure who is sitting facing away from the door. Danny jumps and puts all his might into an absolutely explosive Equalizer, near putting his knee through the back of the man’s head. The masked figure falls to the ground with a strange… thud. Danny looks down and raises his eyebrow at the figure on the ground and notices… plastic.

Danny Toner: “The fuck!?”

Danny stares at the masked mannequin and slowly turns it around to see the mask placed on the mannequin is the one belonging to… Donny Toner. The crowd watching the footage on the large screen pop massively as Danny’s eyes widen, a confused and scared look taking over the usually unbearably confident Toner.

Danny Toner: “Wh-wh-what???”

???: "Keep the eyes, D.”

Danny jumps at the voice and turns around RIGHT INTO AN RKO!!!!

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Oh. My. God.”

The crowd loses their collective shit as the camera pans out to reveal “The Last Star in the Sky” Ryan fucking Rondo standing over a downed Danny Toner. The building is near shaking with the noise being produced by the fans, but Ryan simply swoops down and slaps Danny around the face before saying something inaudible to him. Danny’s eyes focus but Rondo immediately headbutts the downed Danny, breaking the infamously fragile nose of Toner and causing blood to piss from his nostrils. Rondo roughly drags Toner to his feet and then smashes his head against the wall three times in a row. He pulls a battered and groggy Danny by the hair and down the corridor, occasionally slapping him or jutting a knee into his sternum along the way. They turn a corner and the cameraman loses them.

Allen Price: “What’s going on!? Are they coming down here!? This is crazy!”

The crowd rises to their feet and begins cheering as Danny Toner crawls out onto the stage, face covered in blood, and whimpering like a baby. The roof nearly comes off the arena as Rondo strides out behind him, a dangerous look on his face.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Danny thought he put the nail in his former best friend's coffin nearly a year ago when he viciously attacked and hospitalized Rondo on the night Rondo got inducted into the Hall of Fame. It looks like Danny’s past actions have FINALLY caught up with him!”

Allen Price: “Make him pay, Rondo! Look at Toner! LOOK AT HIM JEAN-LUC! He’s begging!!!"

It’s amazingly not hyperbole from Price - Danny is on his knees with his hands held up pleading with Rondo to leave him alone. Rondo looks out at the crowd and holds his arms out as if to gauge their reaction. A small chant grows louder until it encompasses the entire arena.

FUCK HIM UP RONDO, FUCK HIM UP!

Rondo turns his back on Danny but winks at the crowd before turning on the spot and sprinting at Danny knocking him out cold with his own Equaliser!!!

Allen Price: “YESSSSSS!!!!”

Rondo isn’t done there though, he pulls Toner to his feet and sticks his head between his legs.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Is he going to…”

Rondo hoists Danny up into the powerbomb position and then CHARGES TO THE EDGE OF THE STAGE POWERBOMBING DANNY OFF IT!!! There’s a massive pop as Danny lies unmoving at the bottom of a pile of production crates. Rondo stares at the destruction he just caused for only a moment before slowly looking up at the Back in Business poster as the crowd begins chanting over and over again.

WELCOME BACK!

WELCOME BACK!

WELCOME BACK!

Finally… Ryan Rondo smiles.

navy.png

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
This show was madness:

Tree way feud being interesting and heating up.-

INUENDO GALOR!

LADDERS!

BABY SHOWERS!

UPSET NUMBER ONE!

GRAYSON'S GOING TO GET KILLED NEXT WEEK!

UPSET NUMBER TWO!

FUCK YOU LIZZIE!

JOSHI POWER!

BLOOD, DEATHMATCHES!

AND DANNY TONER LEARNS THE COST OF GIMMICK INFRINGEMENT!

Tig

Reaction score
Really liked the three way stuff with XYZ, Randall & Death. Pre match, match, post match all hits for me. Feels it’s been a while since we had a monster like Death tearing through people to this extent. Really enjoying it. Interested to see where Death goes after this. Randall has the nephew storyline going on. XYZ I’m envisioning in X Championship picture but could soar even higher as it’s tgo obv.

The Great Maru debut was decent. Quick scope and I couldn’t find a sign up so I’m interested to see who the handler is.

The Pillow Talk segment was honestly one of the funnest things I’ve read in a long time. Hope it’s recurring tbh. Fun trios team and that match could throw up a host of potential winners.

The three way tag match was frantic in a good way. Nice open finish too. Nobody looked bad here. I’m slightly confused as to why Russnow left the coven out of the equation post match, was expecting the coven vs aka manto to be the fallout 031 match tbh. Not giving out, I guess kayfabe they took the pin here, but still was taken off guard a bit.

Shawn summers on coke is it? Guys a knockoff toner don’t ever forget.

Jokes. Class segment and easily the highlight of the show for me by some distance. I stand by my shout a few weeks ago that I feel Bedlam/Summers should main night 1, especially with that stip. Don’t think I’m more excited for any other match on the card than this one. Some stellar work from both Comekid and T-Bedz throughout this whole thing. The coke comment was only a semi joke, Summers seems wired, but I wonder if it’s just his dark passenger fully breaking through. The hair color thing was a real nice touch.

Really massive victory for Death. A sure-fire breakout moment. Is Death in the GO? Watch out for sure. I like that peacock and truth have had some blips in the weeks leading up to BIB. Expecting a huge segger on the go homes next week though, they both nearly feel like they are on their own journeys (which is fine) and the fact that they have a date locked in for BIB is just coincidental. Have to have some big segger tho at some point pre BIB.

Kayfabe GG/Kaiju is class match and class announcement. Out of kayfabe if it’s not Jam-GG, I have to presume this’ll just be used as build and won’t be a legit contest. If it’s SS-GG I severely doubt they’ll run the match legit just the show before MvH/Kaiju. No issues with either outcome but I do kinda wanna see Jam/Jon straight up.

Really good write up for Toner/Lizzie, trash talk was really well done whoever wrote that pretty much nailed it. Loved the Lizzie going to Burr wheelhouse for the schoolboy. Lizzie is primed to be a mega face.

The follow up segment was good, I actually feel like it benefited from Lizzie just winning too. Really really big pop I’d imagine for the Lizzie swerve. Again, super appreciate the intricate details such as Nova covering Lizzie’s ears when the crowd boo. Maybe at times felt it was going a little long, but I get there was a LOT to say and unpack too. Keres v Lizzie is a great match, I wonder what Nova will do though.

Enjoyed the Katsu interview a lot. The first solo half felt really on point especially with tone and Salums portrayal/style of interviewing. Felt really professional. Super enjoyable. Second half was more standard fare with it basically being an on fwa programming introduction for the trios. Rosie always seemed hype about YDS so looking forward to see what they bring to the table. This was punchy and fun and a fine way to introduce YDS. Price seemed a little too knowledgable tho lul

The main was really fun, felt hot and was some super spots sprinkled throughout. I don’t know if it’s because Jimmy wrote the majority of the show but reading this match I realised everything flowed really really well on this episode. Coms in particular felt really consistent and the vibe was great throughout.

In terms of criticism, the only things I can think of are I wish we had some truth or peacock seg and that there are probably a couple of results that I would’ve had go the other way if I was grading but sure wouldn’t everyone? Nobody looked too bad on the show and it was a really jam packed episode. Solid solid stuff. Summers/Bedlam seg honestly might be seg of the year for me.

Ps - f u rondo

Comeback Kid

Reaction score
I can see where Tig is coming from RE: Truth/Peacock. As we're getting closer to BIB, I feel like the two couldn't be further away from one another. We need a massive segment or confrontation between the two to showcase that this match is about to be a big deal. On paper, Truth VS Peacock is a feud and a match that I'd be into, but as it's playing it I'm kind of underwhelmed. Peacock is doing his own thing, and Truth is having some hardship getting the "W." This is no shade to either of you, but If I were in the booking seat, I'd almost be tempted to put MVH VS Snowmantachi as the show closer of Night 2 over the world title at the moment. However, a major segment or two could change that thought.