Fall (2022)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
fall-poster-lionsgate.jpeg

Release Date: August 12, 2022
For best friends Becky (Grace Caroline Currey) and Hunter (Virginia Gardner), life is all about conquering fears and pushing limits. But after they climb 2,000 feet to the top of a remote, abandoned radio tower, they find themselves stranded with no way down. Now Becky and Hunter’s expert climbing skills will be put to the ultimate test as they desperately fight to survive the elements, a lack of supplies, and vertigo-inducing heights in this adrenaline-fueled thriller costarring Jeffrey Dean Morgan.​

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
That Trailer was giving me so much anxiety especially since I have a small case of Acrophobia. Like if you put me on a Ladder I've trained myself to be okay but put me in a Car going through a Bridge of some kind and I'm in trouble.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty scared of heights too. Even just watching somebody really high up makes me get really anxious.

Like those Youtubers that climb really high structures with no safety equipment. Madness.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Wonder if I'd have any nails left at the end of this movie

• Love
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Got sweaty palms watching this movie, I was so immersed. They do a great job making you care about the main characters and it keeps you on the edge of your seat pretty much the entire way through. Very tense, nerve-wracking movie with a simple plot that works really well. Definitely recommend it, a lot better than I thought it'd be too. It certainly helps if you're afraid of heights like I am as well, makes it even more of a terrifying watch to endure.

Reactions: Chris