Faith In Humanity Restored

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The marriage thing was a little bit of an odd decision between us because we don't really believe a lot in the institution. However, he also has a pretty rotten homophobic family. In 2003, I had a boyfriend who was hit by a semi. While he was in the hospital, his family blocked me from seeing him and fed him a bunch of lies that I molested him while he was in a coma and kept pushing his catheter in and out of his urethra like it was a sound (look it up if you don't know). All of it was lies but he believed it and when he recovered he dumped me. I can't go through something like that again, and his family likely would do this because they try to keep him from being gay. So I figured getting married is the best way to handle this issue.

That is horrible. It really bothers me that people can shame other people (especially family) for being something or a certain way in which they can't control. That is just madness. Why would you hurt someone because they happen to be gay? That is as bad as blaming someone for the color of their skin and demanding they pay the price for anything said color has ever done to them. I don't understand the mindset of this and I never will. That is the kind of fuel that keeps homophobic and racist ideologies alive. Those people should be ashamed of themselves for hurting their own son just to hurt you over something you both have no control over.

Reactions: Solidus1

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
*looks at title of the thread*

200.gif

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
That is horrible. It really bothers me that people can shame other people (especially family) for being something or a certain way in which they can't control. That is just madness. Why would you hurt someone because they happen to be gay? That is as bad as blaming someone for the color of their skin and demanding they pay the price for anything said color has ever done to them. I don't understand the mindset of this and I never will. That is the kind of fuel that keeps homophobic and racist ideologies alive. Those people should be ashamed of themselves for hurting their own son just to hurt you over something you both have no control over.

It's something I cant even explain. It completely destroyed me for about two years... I had no life, no existence... nothing. But I just can't go through it again.

*looks at title of the thread*

200.gif

Look at it this way, you can't have your faith in humanity restored unless there were people who crushed it. This happened 14 years ago and honestly, nowadays Steven is an SOB who I hate.. Jerry is a sweetheart that I love. Although I loved Steven at the time, I am with the better person right now... a person who would never believe I would hurt him that way, a person who no matter what I do, always tells me that I am a wonderful person. Jerry restores my faith in boyfriends, so hopefully that will help your faith in humanity :)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It's something I cant even explain. It completely destroyed me for about two years... I had no life, no existence... nothing. But I just can't go through it again.

Look at it this way, you can't have your faith in humanity restored unless there were people who crushed it. This happened 14 years ago and honestly, nowadays Steven is an SOB who I hate.. Jerry is a sweetheart that I love. Although I loved Steven at the time, I am with the better person right now... a person who would never believe I would hurt him that way, a person who no matter what I do, always tells me that I am a wonderful person. Jerry restores my faith in boyfriends, so hopefully that will help your faith in humanity :emoji_slight_smile:

Hey, if it wasn't for Solidus who knows where I would be because of how I was treated by past boyfriends. I get it. I am glad I didn't shut him out because of it.

There is a lot of crap going on in this world right now; heck, a lot of division in this country alone.. But that doesn't mean we have to accept it as the one all truth for humanity. I joke about it all the time saying hoomans suck but it is the hoomans that don't make the news who really should. Genuine acts of kindness and love... But they can't profit on that. The media in general is making everything worse. If I had the money I would start up a news station that only covered the good stories (that inspire good in people) and weather... maybe sports. lol I stopped watching the news like 9 years ago when I realized what kind of crap it sells people and the image of fear it instills on people. It really does make people hate each other.

I think I am going off topic again... Well, sort of. lol

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The marriage thing was a little bit of an odd decision between us because we don't really believe a lot in the institution. However, he also has a pretty rotten homophobic family. In 2003, I had a boyfriend who was hit by a semi. While he was in the hospital, his family blocked me from seeing him and fed him a bunch of lies that I molested him while he was in a coma and kept pushing his catheter in and out of his urethra like it was a sound (look it up if you don't know). All of it was lies but he believed it and when he recovered he dumped me. I can't go through something like that again, and his family likely would do this because they try to keep him from being gay. So I figured getting married is the best way to handle this issue.
:bige3:.... Wow, not cool