Faith In Humanity Restored

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Videos like these make me cry both out of being scared for the animals and joy for seeing people do such kind acts.

This one has a happy yet sad ending:

This is just bikers being nice:

Share any videos, stories, or pictures you enjoyed that show people being kind.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Videos like these make me cry both out of being scared for the animals and joy for seeing people do such kind acts.

This one has a happy yet sad ending:

This is just bikers being nice:

Share any videos, stories, or pictures you enjoyed that show people being kind.

I've seen these videos. I love watching the kindness these ppl have towards these poor animals. And Homeless ppl to

Reactions: Solid Snake

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
20170811_150501.jpg This prob doesnt count by Didnt know where else to post it... Found this guy in the Barn in a trap. My neighbor caught it in his Garden last night.
20170811_150523.jpg

Reactions: Solid Snake

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Bump :emoji_slight_smile:

(psssst lavender that meant I wanted to bump this to the front of the page as a response to the left vs right status)

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
My birth name is "John Kuhn" with Kuhn pronounced "coon" and I almost thought you were talking about me lol. Since I changed my name I don't usually answer to either name but that got my attention.

I never actually heard of that as a last name. Do you know its origin?

And Coon was our friendly neighborhood forum coon I used to give cheez-its to.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I never actually heard of that as a last name. Do you know its origin?

And Coon was our friendly neighborhood forum coon I used to give cheez-its to.

It's German and it means "Brave." I changed it because it was my dad's name and my dad and I.... well, I won't go there, that's how bad it is. There is an NFL player named John Kuhn, actually. He used to play for the Packers and it made me happy I changed my name because I would have been upset if I had the same name as a Packer.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It's German and it means "Brave." I changed it because it was my dad's name and my dad and I.... well, I won't go there, that's how bad it is. There is an NFL player named John Kuhn, actually. He used to play for the Packers and it made me happy I changed my name because I would have been upset if I had the same name as a Packer.

OH! I remember that! I guess I did heard of the name before. I used to say that guys name with a hard "U" sound to be funny. Like "cune" instead of "coon". lol
And I can understand that. Don't even need to explain in, I get wanting to change it. Will you be taking on a new name when you get married?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
OH! I remember that! I guess I did heard of the name before. I used to say that guys name with a hard "U" sound to be funny. Like "cune" instead of "coon". lol
And I can understand that. Don't even need to explain in, I get wanting to change it. Will you be taking on a new name when you get married?

I won't be taking Jerry's last name. Jerry actually considers himself "Unnamed." His name is Gerald Driscoll but he hates it. I made a joke about him being a big brother to someone and I called him "Oniisan" which is Japanese for big brother. So he prefers to be called "Oni" rather than Jerry. In fact, I only call him Jerry online. As far as last names, he will likely change his to Fox. I'm more masculine so I get to be the guy :emoji_wink:

(I'm a feminist so I am totally joking about him taking my name because I'm the guy... I believe people can take either name or keep their own)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I won't be taking Jerry's last name. Jerry actually considers himself "Unnamed." His name is Gerald Driscoll but he hates it. I made a joke about him being a big brother to someone and I called him "Oniisan" which is Japanese for big brother. So he prefers to be called "Oni" rather than Jerry. In fact, I only call him Jerry online. As far as last names, he will likely change his to Fox. I'm more masculine so I get to be the guy :emoji_wink:

Ahh okay, either way I was curious. I know someone people change it, some don't. I think for legal/medical reasons it makes it easier to share the last name. Like in terms of all the papers and sharing things on a state/government level.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Ahh okay, either way I was curious. I know someone people change it, some don't. I think for legal/medical reasons it makes it easier to share the last name. Like in terms of all the papers and sharing things on a state/government level.

The marriage thing was a little bit of an odd decision between us because we don't really believe a lot in the institution. However, he also has a pretty rotten homophobic family. In 2003, I had a boyfriend who was hit by a semi. While he was in the hospital, his family blocked me from seeing him and fed him a bunch of lies that I molested him while he was in a coma and kept pushing his catheter in and out of his urethra like it was a sound (look it up if you don't know). All of it was lies but he believed it and when he recovered he dumped me. I can't go through something like that again, and his family likely would do this because they try to keep him from being gay. So I figured getting married is the best way to handle this issue.