Faction Tag Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
THE GREATEST TAG TEAM AND STABLE WRESTLING....FTW!

The Concept:

Several professional wrestlers forming four man teams, and fighting in weekly league based wrestling. For each win a wrestler acheives, he scores points for his "Faction". Factions earn points in order to earn title shots. Each win, regardless of whether it's a singles match, tag match, or multi man contest all equate only 1 point. The goal is thus:

FTW Elite Title Shot: 3 Singles Or Multi Man Points
FTW Brotherhood (Tag Team) Title Shot: 3 Tag Team Points

Once a faction scores the necessary faction points, they can choose to challenge for the titles that they qualify for. Upon deciding of the match, whether they win or lose, their point count goes back down to zero. So losing a title belt means alot, as it brings the factions momentum back to square 1. There is no rematch clauses. Likewise, if a faction should lose a tag team or a singles match before gaining the necessary 3 points, they will lose all of their points accumulated before the loss.

There are no pay per views. However, there are periodic tournaments called "Super Shows" placed purposefully within 3 rounds to have the winning faction garner a title shot. No other wins in tournaments count towards getting title shots. Once it is over, all teams beyond the winning one will go down to zero points. So tournaments have alot to gain, and alot to lose. Especially if a faction joins a tournament with two wins going in, and suddenly losing the tournament! But it is also very useful for any team struggling to garner the necessary 3 points. Especially during a time period where the competition is especially stiff and nobody is able to gain 3 consecutive wins without the aid of a tournament!

The Factions:
Must Be A Team Of Four

Heroes 4 Hire:
Mike Quackenbush
Brent Albright
Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin

Southern Comfort:
Jamie Noble
Jethro Holliday
Brodie Lee
Chris Harris

Black World Order:
D'Angelo Dinero
JTG
Shad Gaspard
New Jack

Varsity Club:
Zack Ryder
Monty Brown
Nick Dinsmore
Jack Swagger

Tropic Thunder:
Carlito Colon
Primo Colon
Ekmo Fatu
Kofi Kingston

Anarchy Rulz:
Jimmy Jacobs
SeVen Thorn
Arik Cannon
Erick Stevens

Hart Dynasty:
Teddy Hart
Davey Hart Smith
Tyson Kidd
Petey Williams

Global Honor:
Yuji Nagata
Blue Demon Jr
Sonjay Dutt
Sheamus

Quintastic One

Reaction score
First FTW Card:

One Night Tag Team Tournament To Crown The First FTW Tag Team Champions

Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin Vs. Zack Ryder & Jack Swagger

Jethro Holliday & Brodie Lee Vs. JTG & Shad

Blue Demon Jr & Sonjay Dutt Vs. Arik Cannon & Erick Stevens

Davey Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd Vs. Carlito & Primo

Semi Finals:

Shelley&Sabin/Ryder&Swagger Vs. Jethro&Lee/JTG&Shad

Blue&Dutt/Arik&Erick Vs. Hart&Kidd/Carlito&Primo

Finals:

Alex/Chris/Ryder/Jack/Jethro/Lee/JTG/Shad Vs. Blue/Dutt/Arik/Erick/Hart/Kidd/Lito/Primo

Winners: The New FTW Tag Team Champions​

Evil Austin

Looks very nice, the teams are very even there isn't one team that looks very dominant going into this. Here is who I think will win in the first round.

Qwake

A very unique concept, I am a huge fan of factions so this could be good, Heroes 4 Hire and Hart Dynasty own! I'll look back every now and then to see how this is doing. Also, lol at Black World Order!

seX-Power

It's unique. I won't judge this harshly, not will I expect essays. The concept looks alright, a little confusing with the points but as long as you keep them tallied regularly it shouldn't be too hard to understand. I'll be reading this at least, just to see what you can come up with.

First FTW Card:

Semi Finals:

Shelley&Sabin/Ryder&Swagger Vs. Jethro&Lee/JTG&Shad

Blue&Dutt/Arik&Erick Vs. Hart&Kidd/Carlito&Primo

Finals:

Alex/Chris/Ryder/Jack/Jethro/Lee/JTG/Shad Vs. Blue/Dutt/Arik/Erick/Hart/Kidd/Lito/Primo

Winners: Alex Shelley/Chris Sabin. Book it!