Facial Hair

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Men of WWEF, how'd you like your facial hair? Do you groom and all that jazz?
Myself, I am very lazy about it. It grows for about 8-12 weeks doing whatever it likes and then I shave it using hair clippers before I get a haircut.
I never could use razors, wet shaving irritates my skin like nothing else. The baby face look is bad on me as well.

Speak up men. :bray:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Im a girl, But... May I add my opinon? Yeah, Some guys look great with Facial Hair, But it also depends on how they take care of it. Some Gotee's Are nice looking. Like My Friend, He tried out a Gotee one time, And It looked great on him! Now Personally speaking Im NOT a fan of facial hair. Most women find it attractive. Meh....

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
About once a month I'll shave it down to a 5 o'clock shadow and trim my eyebrows and nose hairs.. in that month's time my beard grows pretty full and, unfortunately, now that I'm older there are tons of white and grey hairs throughout.

Reactions: Solidus1

Tom Colohue

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.theartisticresponse.com
So I uploaded a recent picture of me (yes it's a bathroom selfie, blame my girlfriend for wanting a picture of me in the waistcoat) and it shows the most facial hair I've ever had. I recently grew it out a bit to age my face and this is what I've got.

Every guy I know who has commented on it has told me that they don't like it, and that if I want to grow a beard I should grow a proper beard. Every girl I know who has commented on it says that they like it and that I should keep it.

It is a fair bit of work, but I invested in a pair of nail scissors from ASDA. (Walmart, essentially) Cost me what, £2? Worth it, I think. I just need to keep the hair off my lips or it irritates my girlfriend.

Attachments

• IMAG1152.jpg
    IMAG1152.jpg
    663.9 KB · Views: 6

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Im a girl, But... May I add my opinon? Yeah, Some guys look great with Facial Hair, But it also depends on how they take care of it. Some Gotee's Are nice looking. Like My Friend, He tried out a Gotee one time, And It looked great on him! Now Personally speaking Im NOT a fan of facial hair. Most women find it attractive. Meh....

I want a big dirty beard so bad lol

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I really want a full beard. I have a mustache-goatee-sideburns combo going on right now that I'm okay with. I get it trimmed when I get my hair cut though which isn't often.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
As a United States Southern man, it upsets me that I can only grow a neck beard and mustache right now. I really want a full beard, maybe even Lumberjack length lol

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
How big/long a beard are we talking here? @WholeFN'Moe @Botchie

57335b5622000036002564e7.jpeg

or

4adc68d810e37dbcdfae2b791036ceab--black-men-beards-black-beard.jpg

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Mine is like the length of the first one, but much messier.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
As a United States Southern man, it upsets me that I can only grow a neck beard and mustache right now. I really want a full beard, maybe even Lumberjack length lol
Use castor oil on your face. Makes more hair grow in and makes it thicker.