Faces Who Were So Cleancut It Was or Is Sickening

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
i find it funny that people are so hot to rip on Hogan. Yeah he was such a good guy, but guess what, EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, loved Hogan, and a lot still do to this day. People rip on him now because it's really trendy in today's society to be overly cynical and jaded about EVERYTHING.

Dooshbag

Reaction score
One Man , The Best EVER !, The Geat One !, The People's Champion !,

THE ROCK !!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
i find it funny that people are so hot to rip on Hogan. Yeah he was such a good guy, but guess what, EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, loved Hogan, and a lot still do to this day. People rip on him now because it's really trendy in today's society to be overly cynical and jaded about EVERYTHING.

I'm somebody, and I can say to you without a lie, that I was never a Hogan fan, even while I was a kid.

Travis40

Okay...the reason I said Y2J was becuase of his whole thing with Christian/Trish, that was just too hard to watch. It made me throw up a couple times. I just can't stand Y2J as a face, he's a natural heel, like The Rock, HBK, and HHH

tnafan454

Reaction score
rey as a heel..... i could acually see that maybe a tired of being treated like crap type of thing then getting his ass kicked by a popular face to make rey go back as face. only problem with this is heels are known for random attacks and rey kicking at somebodies leg then a 619 ( which everyone gets up from instantly) really isn't a good attack.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
OMG I forgot about Edge back in the 90's. He used to be disgusting, he was that guy that would win everything, but the WWE title. Jeff Hardy too, he was just annoying, I hated him most when he had that ladder match with Undertaker, GOD!! JR went wild on that night!

Kaedon

Reaction score
so MS you are telling me, even when you were a teeny weeny kid, you didnt like Hulk Hogan? I find that very hard to believe. When did you start watching wrestling?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I was 5 when I saw WM 4. I was a Savage mark from day one. Which progressed to Undertaker, to Bret Hart as a teenager, and then Jericho until now.

I never disliked Hogan as a kid, but I didn't really care for him.

Kaedon

Reaction score
yeah but still the appeal was there. I can't see how a 5 year old cant like that. Then again, you're effed up :gun_rifle:

the dark knight

i was about to say the same thing. i wasn't hogan's biggest fan when i was a kid but HE FORCED ME TO LIKE HIM. i started hating him after his feud with taker as the american badass.

8- Undertaker + Kane (Neutral, not a heel nor a face)
explain.

as for my list:
john cena
batista
santino marella

btw why isn't this in the classic section?

John Doe

Reaction score
Rey Mysterio was the first to come to mind and I don't care about any of that "not threatening enough to be heel" crap because he is not threatening as a face either (and faces should still be threatening imo otherwise they just get labelled as pussies.)

Antony_nz

Reaction score

Can some one make a kaedon bitch thread?

And dont get angry with that becuase im just acting like you!

my vote is Rey. I just made a video on youtube about him.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Im sorry, I will not put forth any observations anymore for the fear of them being seen as "bitching" is just too great for me to handle...

Soulpower

I never really cared for Hogan, mostly because I was always a fan of the promotion that didn't have Hogan (not by design, it just happened that way). Anyways, to me it has to be... Rocky Maivia. He was so cleancut, such a goody two-shoes and he always had the shitty smile on his face, I wanted to kill him.

Fortunately for him he turned heel and became a fairly successful wrestler >_>

Wooderz245

Reaction score
Yeah, definately Rocky Maivia, he was such a ponce. Before he became the Rock, he was so clean cut that everyone hated him, "Die, Rocky, Die". He caught on when he became simply The Rock! as Jim Cornette says, the best characters is wrestling are the wrestlers who are just themselves, with the volume turned up to 11.