/facepalm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Ripper

Reaction score
Thats just like wwe to design a shirt aimed at kid's who love computer games and love Cena.

The design itself is good with them showing how to hit a 5 knuckle shuffle, but i would not wear that

Great One

Only wrestling shirts I would ever wear in public is the old Evolution one they wore on the reunion or the Edge shirt prob.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
For me its not really a matter or them not being "cool". Its more of a I don't really wear t-shirts thing and I think they all look kinda silly.

Wrestling Station

IMO, its not something to be ashame off. Seriously, just think of it as any kind of shirt. For me, i would wear Batista, Evolution, Hart Foundation (ofcourse not the pink one ROFL).. w/e. just wear what you want, who cares!

CenaMark54

The last wrestling shirt I ever wore was a Hot Rod shirt back in probably 1988.

WWE sent me a free Backlash T shirt last year. Probably for ordering the PPV. I basically use it as a rag.

Contrary to popular belief, I actually don't own any Cena merch. True Chain Gnag soldiers don't need to advertise.