/facepalm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Conc3pt

Reaction score
06398X.JPG

I mean c'mon, if your gonna make Cena the poster boy to sell merchandise, at least make the merchandise good.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Maybe its just me, but I find that hysterical.

That being said I wouldn't wear it because I would never wear a wrestling shirt in public.

Famou$ 187

Wearing a wrestling shirt in public= getting your ass whooped in the parking lot of where you bought it.

This Guy

^^Really? Losts of people around here wear wrestling t-shirts. I do sometimes. Then again I live in the part of Canada where there are probably more wrestling fans then anywhere else. I see people wearing wrestling t-shirts all the time.

As for the shirt, I think its freaking awesome. Not a Cena fan per say, but the concept is cool....I'm just wondering if Nintendo is going to sue. lol

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Famou'$' I live just a few hours north of you and I see people with wrestling shirts on all of the time. I have/wear 2 regularly (Edge's Sex & Violence and CM Punk's first one). as does my brother so you're Blue.

Famou$ 187

I see the shirts your talking about alot actually. Cause they are popular. But im just saying if your balck you ain't gonna wear that shit. If your 13 & under it's all good but if your older then that unless your a die hard fan then go for it.

Enigma22

Reaction score
^ i got that one but i dont wear it anymore... its to small

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Damn I got the EC fn W one too....I wear it around the house and shit but not really in public.....Back when I was like 13 and Under as Famous said I used to weasr them all the time.....but not anymore....My Favs were Kurt Angles Ill Make You Tap Out and an Austin one.

This Guy

I still wear my New Age Outlaws t-shirt sometimes....not too often. I'm 30 years old. Got an RVD shirt I just gave away, but still wore all the time prior. Don't really have any wrestling shirts anymore that fit me...but I would wear some if I did. Hell I'd buy that Cena shirt just cause its fucking awesome. lol

PeepShow

I where this shirt to school regularly.

ChristianShirt.png

The only problem is that most people come up and say "WTF" is Christian Cage". When I tell people wrestling, they just laugh and then proceed to tell me it's fake, like every other fucktool that tells me that 20 times a day. It gets pretty annoying, and wrestling for the most part gets a bad rap, so I generally don't wear wrestling shirts.

EDIT- ROFL, I wore my DX shirt to school a couple years ago, and I had to wear it inside out b/c of the butt crack. :laugh:

DXShirt.png

hhhfangirl

Reaction score
i still wear my DX shirt... yeah that john cena shirt it cool i'd buy it

J

What not wearing wrestling shirts in public...Thats dumb...I wear mine all the time...I have Stone cold, Rey, Taker, Edge, Hardz, ext...I wear them all the time...There awesome...and as for the shirts...Its an awesome concept as this guy said....I'd like to see them make designs for other wrestlers...Like an Orton one...

The Rated R CMStar

LOL, I am already laughing at the idea of Cena using that shirt for Mania as advertising. Just when you thought he couldn't be more hated, WWE designs that shirt.

On the other hand, I wear on public my Kurt Angle "American by Birth, Angry by Choice" shirt, Cena's one (the one with the dog on the back) and Edge's Sex and Violence shirt.