Face or Heel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jaybsty

Reaction score
Reply with whether you prefer the wrestler above you as heel or face and why and then leave a wrestler for the next poster to decide on...

Kurt Angle

PeepShow

This is pretty ridiculous as 95% of wrestlers are better as heels.

Reaction score
It's not that bad guys. The Rock was a lot funnier as a face AND a heel so that would be interesting to see what people might choose.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Well when people clearly choose people who are better heels than the game will fail.

The Rock is one of the greatest faces of all time so I'll say face. But as a heel he's great too.

Hulk Hogan

Airfixx

^^^Not seen him as a heel for years, but I vote heel just cos of his music back in 2001/2002! :y:

It's not that bad guys. The Rock was a lot funnier as a face AND a heel so that would be interesting to see what people might choose.

LOL... How was he "funnier" as BOTH?

Oh, btw, 408kid you are the biggest smark asshole alive if you think Hogan was a better heel than he was face.

George 'The Animal' Steele