F*ck Walmart!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
[YT]gFa1YMEJFag[/YT]
The related story begins at 2:14
Credit: sxephil

f you have not already heard, Walmart has decided to take $470,000 from Debbie Shank, a 52 year old mother of three (One of her sons recently died in Iraq), who was involved in a terrible car accident crippling her short term memory, leaving her in a wheelchair, and in a nursing home.

Because of the fine print of Walmarts heath insurance plan, since Debbie was involved in a car accident and was awarded the money to take care of the tragic aftermath, they are entitled to take all the money that was supposed to go to taking care of Debbie.

THEY ACTUALLY WANT $470,000 from this handicapped woman in a wheelchair, who needs it to be taken care of in the future. This coming from a company that made $90 billion last quarter...

Here is the link to the full story:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/25/walmart.insurance.battle/index.html

-------------------

Don't shop at Walmart!

Airfixx

No Wallmart here, but damn that's one hell of a scum-bag move!

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well, Walmart paid over $470,000 in medical bills already, so them taking back the $417,000 that she won seems fair to me. At least they're not suing t get the other $53,000 back. She signed the health plan.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Well you've gotta ask yourself..."Would You Tap That SHit?"....now i know for sure as shit that that bitch is GROSS...looks like a dude....i mean yeah its utube but still....either its a shitty camera or a shitty website or a shitty utube...or just a flat out shitty ass hoe,now quit wasting WAL MARTS TIME...DUMBASS BITCH...FUCKING UGLY ASS SKANKY HOES TRYING TO PISS WAL MARTS DICK OFF........NOT ON MY WATCH NI'GGA!!!!
*Kicks a KITTY*

Airfixx

I understand that the medical/med.insurance system in the US differs to greatly to what we have in the UK, but whilst you're right saying she signed it, given the scenario there's no way they should follow that through...

Not like she's just sat there with $1/2M in GENUINELY disposable funds is it (she's gotta fund another maybe 40 years of a disabled life), besides Wallmart are more than likely only using her comp. to recover funds which come from a long line of insurance claims...

It's ice-cold hearted, unscrupulous greed, pure and simple.

Not a result of a similar scenario, but I have a friend who's had to go through a long drawn out compensation claim having suffered a brain injury as a result of being knocked off of his bike by a lorry... All the while no longer able to work, not able to claim any benefits because he was living with is girlfriend at the time.... SHE had to pay for everything and they BOTH nearly lost the roof over their heads and even before the case was concluded the respective pressure on them both they'd split up, yet cos he was having to live there regardless she was by default still having to support him.

Luckily they paid out eventually (even if it wasn't that great a deal), but I know from his predicament that without that cash he'd have been totally screwed for the rest of his life.

@ KenFan.... Are you always this much of a cock?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
.........GAWDAMMIT.........AIRFIZZ........you gay'd this thread up.........gerrrrhhh stupid fuck!!!........GAWDAMMIT GAY FAGGOTTY ASS PUFF DADDY............

Airfixx

I bet you get totally beaten down at school don't you, you sad little boy!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

KenFan is the shiz man. He punds pussy wherever he goes

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Nah.......I jerk off to bobby brown...so i've got immunities...so "HA!"...got cha...Ni'gga....woot-woot

KenFan4life

Reaction score
ohh......and uhh?
YEAHHH...I POUND PUSSY.......PUSSY POUNDING REPORTS?!
PART.......uhhhh?...no!....iwf is gonna have to prove to me that it deserves a third installment of PUSSY POUNDING REPORTS.........by giving me some damn CYBER HANDJOBZ!!!.......c'mon now cenamark......or famous....dx3:16...one of u sons of bitches blow me NOW!!!!......or else no ppr 3...so HA!

Markz

Reaction score
^ Are you for real? I'm pretty much scunnered here!

McLovin

Reaction score
I know in the BTB section they've been comparing people to wrestlers, well I compare Ken to Quagmire. GIGGITY GOO!