Ezekiel Jackson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I really can't wait for this guy to be back on tv. He was just hitting his stride in WWE after a great singles run in ECW which featured some excellent matches against Christian and ended with Big Zeke winning the title on the final episode of ECW. He was then moved to Smackdown but soon after his debut there he was injured and on the shelf for six months.

He still has a couple of months to go before he returns and I hope that the time goes fast. He was drafted to RAW in the most recent draft and he would be a good addition to the RAW upper midcard which has become a bit stale in recent years. Orton, Cena, Edge and Jericho have all wrestled each other enough and some need to move to Smackdown. You then have Sheamus who is a breath of fresh air and potentially Miz. Add Big Zeke to the level just below and there is something new on RAW.

I hope that WWE will build his return strongly after how well he transitioned from bodyguard to singles wrestler in WWE.

Was anyone else a fan of Big Zeke? What do you see him doing when he returns? Who will he face?

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I like the guy but due to injury he lost all the momentum he had. Could he still be pushed? Sure but I'm not sure he will be. He will most likely just be another guy on the roster. I do think he has a lot of potential as a big guy though, so I hope I'm wrong.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I really liked the look of Jackson in his match with Christian at the Rumble. He moves very well for a man his size, and has a great look, the match in question was almost a old fashioned catch as catch can type which you don't see very ofton. I agree with Troy than he could add something fresh to Raw.