• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ezekielwwe

It's his official YouTube channel.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this! Don't care about him lifting weights, but the "Journey to the Top" video is awfully interesting.

Is this done by Zeke himself or by WWE? It seems like a WWE thing, and if it's a sign of a renewed Ezekiel Jackson push, wonderful. If WWE has to push their big guys, may as well do something with the best one they have.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't really see anything special in Jackson. He has mediocre in-ring and mic skills, and his gimmick is pretty much of a big guy who... is... strong, probably something like that. I don't think he should be pushed, we all saw where his last push went.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rainman said:
Thanks for sharing this! Don't care about him lifting weights, but the "Journey to the Top" video is awfully interesting.

Is this done by Zeke himself or by WWE? It seems like a WWE thing, and if it's a sign of a renewed Ezekiel Jackson push, wonderful. If WWE has to push their big guys, may as well do something with the best one they have.

In my opinion Ryback and Henry are so much better.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
For me, he's somewhere between average and boring. Nothing special, except for a cool theme song, sort of.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Rybach and Zeke in a fued would be interesting.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
In my opinion Ryback and Henry are so much better.

Lol forgot about Mark Henry. Completely agree with you, it's so absurd how they don't use him right. He should never be a forgotten part of the roster.

Zeke's not good or anything, but there are four things in life that are certain. Death, taxes, idiots, and WWE overpushing big guys that nobody cares about. We see Big Show, Khali, Mason Ryan, Tensai, etc all the time, at least Zeke is competent unlike these clowns.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
He's better than all those yeah (apart from Tensai). I'm hoping Henry will be back to main eventing soon, they need the ratings.

We need the entertainment! He saved SD once, he can do it again.