Extreme Showdown Wrestling : The Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trevor1

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
ESW3.png
Info:​
This is my first Self-Written BTB i've ever done. The theme behind this is the backyard promotion ESW's return. It starts in June 2013 when the actual return of ESW started. Except i'll go longer then just to September. So everything that has happened prior is relevant. I'll probably be doing 1 to 2 shows a month with promos and maybe even a match in-between the shows. I'm in the process of watching everything ESW has put out to get a full understanding of the history so I can do a proper BTB.​
_________________________________________________________________​
Background:​
The month we start in is June and "Hardcore Kidd" Alex G has announced a press conference with a huge announcement. We haven't seen anything from ESW since 2011 could this be the return of Extreme Showdown Wrestling?​
_________________________________________________________________​
Roster:*​
Austen G​
Alex G​
Dick Dominic​
Aztec​
PL3​
Marcus Max​
Osiris​
Wicked J​
The Conductor​
Beaner Andrew​