Extreme Rules!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Broadcasting Extreme Rules ... NOW!!
Come join the fun. but know that I will probably be writing my paper for most of it lol

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
The camera goes backstage to find William Regal and Layla standing next to the cafeteria watching the scoundrels eating the food where Tom Phillips walks up to them

Phillips: Um gu-

Regal: Don't even start asking that question, young man.

William holds his hand up to Tom as Layla takes the microphone from Phillips

Layla: We don't have time to deal with peasants like yourself as we have two matches more important than you so run along and find another swine to fanboy over.

William and Layla walk away leaving Tom Phillips flabbergasted as we go to the next match.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
WWE_Extreme_Rules_logo.png

RESULTS

MATCH 1: 8 Man Over The Top Battle Royal

CM Punk
( @Project Jonny )

versus

Aleister Black
( @Sanic )

versus

Finn Bálor
( @King Of Armageddon )

versus

Samoa Joe
( @:OPJAKE )

versus

The Undertaker
( @Omalley )

versus

Dean Ambrose
( @Lavender Haze )

versus

Caleb Knight
( @CrashTest50 )

versus

Rhyno
( @Gino )

Winner:

Samoa Joe

Micheal Cole: And winning this won we have the human destroyer, Samoa Joe. He outlasted seven other impressive superstars to earn a shot at the WWE World Heavyweight championship.

Corey Graves: It was an impressive display no doubt. None of those guys were to be taken lightly.

-----------------------------------------------

MATCH 2: Normal One on One

Kay Lee Ray
( @Bay-Bay )

versus

Alexa Bliss
( @Beavs )

Winner:

Kay Lee Ray
( @Bay-Bay )

Byron Saxton: With a last minute replacement, we saw Alexa Bliss rise up to challenge Kay Lee Ray.

Corey Graves: And what a match this was guys. Both these women have proven that they could be serious contenders for the Smackdown Live Women's championship and I think whoever wins it tonight will have to be watchful of these two.

MATCH 3: Falls Count Anywhere

William Regal
( @The Reagmaster )

versus

???
( @??? )

Winner:

Aleks Grayson
( @??? )

Micheal Cole: In what was a highly anticipated match up, Regal took on one of the hottest free agents in the world in a Falls Count Anywhere match. Little did he know that he'd be facing a legend in matches where anything can happen, The Crazed King Aleks Grayson.

Corey Graves: These two went at it like they had nothing to lose, roaming all over the arena until finally a brutal DDT on a chair by Grayson ended Regal's night in its tracks.

Byron Saxton: Does this mean that we'll see this "King" in WWE more? Who knows honestly?

MATCH 4: Normal One on One
for the

Smackdown Live Women's Championship

Layla
( @The Reagmaster )

versus

Charlotte
( @impactking )

Winner:
New Champion Crowned!

Charlotte
( @impactking )

Corey Graves: And Charlotte defeats Layla in efficient fashion with a devastating Figure 8, making Layla tap in the center of the ring.

Byron Saxton: Guys, I dunno if Layla truly knew what hit her in this one, but at least Charlotte had a good night.

Micheal Cole: And the Queen of Smackdown has officially been crowned, what a night for her guys.

MATCH 5: No Holds Barred
for the

WWE United States Championship

Luke Harper
( @Grievous )

versus

Sami Zayn
( @Beavs )

Winner:
New Champion Crowned!

Sami Zayn
( @Beavs )

Micheal Cole: And the last minute replacement for Luke Harper, Sami Zayn has upset Neville in this No Holds Barred match. I don't think anyone saw this coming.

Corey Graves: You know lesser men would walk out of WWE after a last minute guy bests them in the ring, but I see Neville coming back from this loss better than ever. Expect to see him in the title picture again.

Byron Saxton: Both of them were filled with passion and it showed as they went toe to toe. These L.A fans were on their feet for the whole thing, and so were you Corey.

Corey Graves: Shut up Saxton.

MATCH 6: TLC
for the

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

AJ Styles
( @impactking )

versus

John Cena
( @KadenOfAllWalls )

Winner:
New Champion Crowned!

John Cena
( @KadenOfAllWalls )

Micheal Cole: Cena wins! Cena wins! Cena is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion!

Corey Graves: Alright Cole calm down, Cena may be champion but AJ Styles didn't let him get it so easily. The two went to war and Styles even put John through a table.

Byron Saxton: But clearly it wasn't enough as Cena made that long ascent to claim his seventeenth WWE Championship.

Corey Graves: I was getting to that Byron.

Micheal Cole: Well that does it for us here, tune in Tuesday to see what the fallout will be from these amazing matches.

Reactions: Death Walker

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

Corey Graves: Alright Cole calm down, Cena may be champion but AJ Styles didn't let him get it so easily.​
Styles literally stood there, watching Cena take the title, Corey.....

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

JBan

Reaction score

RESULTS

CM Punk
( @Project Jonny )

versus

Aleister Black
( @Sanic )

versus

Finn Bálor
( @King Of Armageddon )

versus

Samoa Joe

versus

The Undertaker
( @Omalley )

versus

Dean Ambrose
( @Lavender Haze )

versus

Caleb Knight
( @CrashTest50 )

versus

Rhyno
( @Gino )

Winner:

Samoa Joe

Micheal Cole: And winning this won we have the human destroyer, Samoa Joe. He outlasted seven other impressive superstars to earn a shot at the WWE World Heavyweight championship.

Corey Graves: It was an impressive display no doubt. None of those guys were to be taken lightly.

Kay Lee Ray
( @Bay-Bay )

versus

Alexa Bliss
( @Beavs )

Winner:

Kay Lee Ray
( @Bay-Bay )

Byron Saxton: With a last minute replacement, we saw Alexa Bliss rise up to challenge Kay Lee Ray.

Corey Graves: And what a match this was guys. Both these women have proven that they could be serious contenders for the Smackdown Live Women's championship and I think whoever wins it tonight will have to be watchful of these two.

William Regal
( @The Reagmaster )

versus

???
( @??? )

Winner:

Aleks Grayson
( @??? )

Micheal Cole: In what was a highly anticipated match up, Regal took on one of the hottest free agents in the world in a Falls Count Anywhere match. Little did he know that he'd be facing a legend in matches where anything can happen, The Crazed King Aleks Grayson.

Corey Graves: These two went at it like they had nothing to lose, roaming all over the arena until finally a brutal DDT on a chair by Grayson ended Regal's night in its tracks.

Byron Saxton: Does this mean that we'll see this "King" in WWE more? Who knows honestly?

for the

Layla
( @The Reagmaster )

versus

Charlotte
( @impactking )

Winner:
New Champion Crowned!

Charlotte
( @impactking )

Corey Graves: And Charlotte defeats Layla in efficient fashion with a devastating Figure 8, making Layla tap in the center of the ring.

Byron Saxton: Guys, I dunno if Layla truly knew what hit her in this one, but at least Charlotte had a good night.

Micheal Cole: And the Queen of Smackdown has officially been crowned, what a night for her guys.

for the

Luke Harper
( @Grievous )

versus

Sami Zayn
( @Beavs )

Winner:
New Champion Crowned!

Sami Zayn
( @Beavs )

Micheal Cole: And the last minute replacement for Luke Harper, Sami Zayn has upset Neville in this No Holds Barred match. I don't think anyone saw this coming.

Corey Graves: You know lesser men would walk out of WWE after a last minute guy bests them in the ring, but I see Neville coming back from this loss better than ever. Expect to see him in the title picture again.

Byron Saxton: Both of them were filled with passion and it showed as they went toe to toe. These L.A fans were on their feet for the whole thing, and so were you Corey.

for the

AJ Styles
( @impactking )

versus

John Cena
( @KadenOfAllWalls )

Winner:
New Champion Crowned!

John Cena
( @KadenOfAllWalls )

Corey Graves: Alright Cole calm down, Cena may be champion but AJ Styles didn't let him get it so easily. The two went to war and Styles even put John through a table.

Byron Saxton: But clearly it wasn't enough as Cena made that long ascent to claim his seventeenth WWE Championship.

Micheal Cole: Well that does it for us here, tune in Tuesday to see what the fallout will be from these amazing matches.

Jolly good show! I can't believe I won my debut match, which was a battle royal, and NOW I have a title shot. This might be one of the fastest rises to stardom in wrestling history.

Lawd Of Wolves

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score

RESULTS

CM Punk
( @Project Jonny )

versus

Aleister Black
( @Sanic )

versus

Finn Bálor
( @King Of Armageddon )

versus

Samoa Joe

versus

The Undertaker
( @Omalley )

versus

Dean Ambrose
( @Lavender Haze )

versus

Caleb Knight
( @CrashTest50 )

versus

Rhyno
( @Gino )

Winner:

Samoa Joe

Kay Lee Ray
( @Bay-Bay )

versus

Alexa Bliss
( @Beavs )

Winner:

Kay Lee Ray
( @Bay-Bay )

William Regal
( @The Reagmaster )

versus

???
( @??? )

Winner:

Aleks Grayson
( @??? )

for the

Layla
( @The Reagmaster )

versus

Charlotte
( @impactking )

Winner:
New Champion Crowned!

Charlotte
( @impactking )

for the

Luke Harper
( @Grievous )

versus

Sami Zayn
( @Beavs )

Winner:
New Champion Crowned!

Sami Zayn
( @Beavs )

for the

AJ Styles
( @impactking )

versus

John Cena
( @KadenOfAllWalls )

Winner:
New Champion Crowned!

John Cena
( @KadenOfAllWalls )

Why was I removed from the US title match?

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Why was I removed from the US title match?
You weren't, it's a typo on my part
Luke Harper was removed. It's mentioned in the description but I replaced the wrong name. My bad man

JBan

Reaction score
Joe vs Cena, this should be interesting..