Extermination: The Red Shield Mafia vs Electric Mayhem. Tornado Tag Team Tables Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Still angry after losing the IWF Tag Team Championship to the Hardcore Revolution last week the Red Shield Mafia looks to get back on track by decimating a debuting Electric Mayhem.

1 rp limit.

Reaction score
Re: Extermination: The Red Shield Mafia vs Electric Mayhem. Tornado Tag Team Tables M

The camera focuses on a bald middle aged man dressed in a modest black button down shirt, no tie and aviator sunglasses. He strokes his grey beard thoughtfully as he looks around his surroundings – in front of a door with a faded sign overhead marked as the Bennettsville Memorial Convention Center and another toting “Bingo! Every Wednesday night” off to his right. He smiles while letting loose a contented sigh before addressing the viewers.

“Memories….” Bruno ponders for a moment before continuing. “Light the corners of my mind. This is what remains of the Hall in Bennettsville where a significant moment in my life occurred. So sit down, kiddies, as I tell you a tale from the past. We pulled into town early on that Wednesday, having just come from a night of wrestling in Winterville, NC and took stock of what we saw. People were bustling around, in their own little worlds and Eddie Cochrane, a fellow wrestler who drove this time around, joked that he felt like he was back home in Minnesota. We had a good chuckle and easily found our venue on the far side of town after stopping at the Northwoods Shopping Center for lunch.” Bruno motions behind and turns his head to look at the overhead sign.

“As we got out of the car, I felt a bit off. Even now, it’s hard to describe. It’s as though time….no, not time, nature, nature had stopped while time marched on. There were no sounds that you normally take for granted. No chirping birds, hell even the crickets were silent. The air felt charged as if someone had filled the hemisphere with electricity. I mentioned it to Eddie, but he dismissed it and after a moment I did as well, chalking it up to my groggy nerves after a long overnight car ride.

At the time, this convention center was still a modern marvel. Constructed on the highest piece of ground in the area, well above sea level, it was also built to withstand the hurricanes that made their way up the coast from Florida. Instead of being built above ground, the foundation was underground, in the hill. I wish we could go in and show you, but as you can see…..” Bruno motions at the chains around the double door handles keep them snuggly shut. “It’s just not in the cards. The Center closed back in 2001 after mounting costs sent its creator, Roger Bennett, into destitution.

I remember, though, walking through these doors, to the right were the long stairs that led down to the actual center and to the left was a hallway to a series of office rooms. We found that the promoter and he gathered the locker room together for a quick meeting. He said he had some possibly grim news for us. Just an hour prior, a tornado had touched down in Georgia and while its Fujita scale number had been low, forecaster guaranteed that it would move north and gain intensity. The promoter, a chap by the name of Reggie Gold, assured us that we were safe there and we’d retain power, since the center had their own built in generators. He also said that people would be filling the place up seeking refuge and he planned on continuing the show, hoping that the entertainment would distract everyone from the storm outside. The bad news was that because the center was an official “go to” establishment, he couldn’t charge money for entrance and therefore he could only pay a portion of our wages. We obviously weren’t obligated to work and he wouldn’t think less of us if we decided not to tonight.

I talked to Eddie and we both agreed that we’d do the right thing and work the show, regardless of wages. After all, in the long run, we’d still get exposure and entertain people whose life the next day would greatly be more affected than ours. Not surprising, by 4pm the place was packed and the promoter and the manager of the building kept the people calm, announcing that the show would go on. As the storm raged outside, we tore down the house inside and by the end of the night, the promoter was very pleased that no one had declined and insisted that he’d find a way to pay everyone their full amount.

Also, by 11pm, weather reports were stating that the storm had passed and that people could return to their homes. Eddie and I got into the car and as we left onward to our next show, we drove through the desolation that the storm had left behind. To say we were astounded and humbled would be an understatement. When I got a moment, I called my wife and kids to tell them I loved them and I decided that not only would the wages I earned that night go to the people who lost homes and more, but I’d do more to help people who lose everything in situations like that.

Now, you might be wondering why I’ve shared this life changing event. Up until that time, I had never experienced the devastation that tornados inflict. I’d heard about them, seen them on tv, sure, but never been an eye witness myself. A tornado appears out of nowhere, lays waste to everything it comes into contact with and finally disappears, leaving only behind destruction and shattered lives. It is something to be feared and prepared for.

My boys….” Bruno walks off to the right with the camera following until he arrives between Jacob and Edgar. Both men are dressed in Electric Mayhem t-shirts and they grin ear to ear as Bruno puts his arms around them. “Are just like a tornado. It’s only fitting that Electric Mayhem make their debut at a show named after what my boys have in store for their opponents – extermination. Isn’t that right boys?”

Edgar laughs and points at the camera. “That’s right, Uncle Bruno. Come October 18th, we’re going to send both men through tables and assure our position as the future of IWF. They’ll end up more broken down than this old convention center.” Edgar motions behind him with his free hand.

Jacob also chimes in with an intent look on his face. “Bring your red shields because you’re going to need something to hide behind once we’ve gained the victory at Extermination. My father was right when he called Edgar and me a tornado. We’re a force of nature that cannot and will not be stopped. That’s not a threat, it’s a promise.”

Bruno looks at his son with the kind of pride only a father can bestow. “Well said, boys. Well said. So, ladies and gentlemen, tune in to Extermination and watch history being made when Electric Mayhem’s lives are changed forever. Be seeing you.”

The scene goes to black.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Re: Extermination: The Red Shield Mafia vs Electric Mayhem. Tornado Tag Team Tables M

:lmao